15 hours ago, nehaberlan said:

As I said before, the Practicing Version needs NiOHH.

The original Kalena Rios TS Follower BETA version are for the Legendary Edition only.

NOMKAZ's conversion is still ALPHA, AND/OR WIP, imo.

I suggest him to rename his attempt to "ALPHA or WIP".

Because, as I understand, after all these comments, it doesn't work as it should be.

When I created for the first time, I used HDT High Heels. Then, my friend & I removed it, and used NiOHH. So, In BETA mod, We used NiOHH.

If nomkaz wants to convert "The Practicing Version" to SE as well, it'll be good to add the link for downloading HDT High Heels SE Version.

If he added HDT HH as a master in LE BETA mod during conversion, it's meaningless.

The practicing version is not for playing, just for "practicing and improving yourself". It has lots of bugs. It's about to see where did I go wrong, what was a good idea.

So, you can say:

"Nehaberlan, you messed up here!"

"Nehaberlan, if you've done this that way, it would work!"

"Nehaberlan, I can do this better!"

"Nehaberlan, this is cool!"

"Nehaberlan, this is a good idea!"

etc...

The BETA version is for the Legendary Version, and it works 100%.

It just needs SexLab, SOS, and Racemenu (that already includes NiOHH).

Thanks! The change of the file helped!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was interested in finding out a few things about this mod. My PC is female. I have her as bisexual in Flower Girls and SexLab. Right now, in Flower Girls, she gets presented with options that are gender-specific. If she has sex with male NPCs, then she is the receiver, she is penetrated, gives BJs etc. When with female NPCs, she is the "man" i.e. she uses a strap-on or engages in lesbian sex.

So, my question about this mod is: will the Kalena Follower Mod behave as a male in Flower Girls, or will she behave as a female with regard to how she is interpreted in FG? I would ideally like a trans follower to behave AS a male for all intents and purposes. Is that possible with this mod?

Ok, I went ahead and downloaded the mod and prerequisites. Is there any way I can get her to be recognized as male in Flower Girls? I'm so disappointed with SexLab. The animations are poor in comparison to Flower Girls, and the alignment of the "parts" is way off 90% of the time. It's only that way about 5% of the time using FG. I would just like a way to have FG detect her as a male, so that only the options for a male partner will show in the Animation Selector. Right now it will only offer FEMALE/FEMALE options.

Also, is there any way to make her body CBBE instead of UNP?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi!

Just downloaded this to spice up my game a bit and instantly received incompatibility with the current version of SOS SE. Keep getting the "Not made for Schlongs or Custom Race" message when trying to add a Schlong. The Schlong instantly disappears after being added.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, I'm sorta new at using Loverslab but I'm familiar with using mod organizer 2. I'm running into this issue where I've installed the mod properly (or so I assume) and all that is happening is that Kalena appears almost completely invisible barring her lips and her genitals. I'll post this https://ibb.co/Kx9LLYX so you can take a look at what she actually looks like. Note that I've also made sure that I have the correct version, that being the Kalena Rios - Sleeping Giant Inn - No Quests -SE V1.0.7z file you posted in November 2019. Here's a picture of my load order https://ibb.co/Kx9LLYX , which is on a clean 100 percent completion save file that I got from Nexus. Something worth noting if you look at my load order, The Kalena Rios.esp never automatically goes into my plugins after installing with mod organizer 2. What I mean by this is that in order to get the esm to the plugin list, I have to manually move it by double clicking the mod on the left panel and moving over an 'optional esp'. I also tried comparing the data mod organizer 2 has gotten from the mod with an unpacked folder containing the mod, and everything is exactly the same; no different NIF files, textures and everything seem to be there. I thought maybe it could be a more serious conflict, wherein I wouldn't be able to use any companion mod. However. I was able to install and use Follower Ahwi with no problems at all, and I installed that exactly as I installed Kelena, via the mod manager. I even tried downloading the older 2015 version which automatically added the plugin, but still did not work properly. Out of all my 30+ plugins, this seems to be the one which has given me the most trouble which is a shame because I realllyyyyyy want to get it working :(  I'm guessing it's boiling down to missing textures/meshes but I can't for the life of me figure out why when it seems like everything is in it's right place. I'd vastly appreciate some insight/guidance on this, anything at all would be great! 

• 2 months later...

Have Kalena in-game since 17/6/2019, and even have her resident in Breezehome!. Also converted B3lisario's UNP add-on over to SSE, and it's been running since 20/6/2019. So there are plenty of hermaphrodites in my game - but only one Kalena. Donnerwetter's "dw Smooth Vaginaless CBBE" mod here in LL is a very accurate body mod to make your own "Kalenas" if you want. I don't refer to them as "futa", and have no time for horse cocks.

Looks like Nomkaz has gone elsewhere. But "Kalena Rios.esp" should appear in your organiser list somewhere - still use NMM. The sudden loss of parts of the body (diagonal loss running from one shoulder to the other thigh) has been there from the start - and seems to be linked to hidden clothing, and can occasionally be remedied by a bit of consoling - but it comes and goes.

I can't get near Racemenu (even with ShowRaceMenuAlternative) without an instant crash, either - so I just ignore racemenu.

Way back in April someone commented on lining up sex acts, and the game recognising sexual orientation. I don't use Strap-ons, and have both Sexlab, Flower Girls, SL Eager NPCs, and similar running. Sexlab based activity can be "lined up" with tapping K to select the "move" target, and "L" ":" "@" to line up each dimension. Always move the other NPCs. Then when you meet them again the mod remembers the setting. Plus Kalena and the many other hermaphrodites have male action options in the dialogues.

SSE has a habit of taking its time to settle a mod properly, so my advice is to continue on for a few hours and reloads before any serious reworking.

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I start a sexlab scene with her, no matter who she is partnered with, she is always the receiver (getting fucked in her non-existent vagina). It is really annoying me. If it is with my character then I can use the sexlab hotkey to switch our positions, but then my character still has a strapon so even that does not really work. I have eager npcs like the mod page instructed btw. But yeah, I am at a loss and have no idea how to fix this. Anyone have a solution?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi , i always used the Sleeping Giant version and without problem but the "sudden loss of parts of the body (diagonal loss running from one shoulder to the other thigh)".

Trying now with the 2022 esl version.

Results : I received the courier with Lydia's Note when I'm still in Riverwood to begin the Gold Claw quest, lol.

Disabled mod and reinstalled Sleeping Giant.

After 3 years of this mod a full conversion to CBBE body of Kalena should be very appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Hi Nomkaz,

I need your advice.

I tried to send you message, but I couldn't send you. For that reason, I added a post in here.

If you can help me anyway, I'll really appreciate.

I know, you've made lots of conversion from LE to SE.

I don't understand about this thing. I just installed SE. I wanted to convert one of my mods. I tried by using the smallest one. "Emma TS Follower".

I checked several tutorials. Few years ago, I attempted to convert from LE to SE. I was successful. However, this time I totally messed up.

I used Cathedral Assets Optimizer, SSE Nif Optimizer. Neither of them didn't work.

I asked to the Technical Support. I couldn't get any response 'til now. Maybe, you can help me.

I tell you what I did, what I got as result. I'll add few screenshots.

In my mod, the body .nif have .xml animation lines that are like keywords for HDT.

As default mods, there are SexLab, SOS, SexLab Aroused.

So, what I did...

In the Creation Kit SE, I opened the .esp file.

I renamed a file like "blabla" as "blabla_1". Then, I saved it, Exit.

Then reopened it. This time, I renamed that file from blabla_1 to the original name blabla. Save, and exit.

Then, I used Nif Optimizer for the mesh files.

I selected the correct folder. Setup was for SSE. I didn't touched to other settings. I kept them as default.

I ran it.

Then, for the head-part, I selected the folder where the head-part .nif was. At this point, I check the "Head-part only" option in the Nif Optimizer. I ran it.

I don't know if there was something to do for the textures for converting from LE to SE.

After that, I checked .nif files in NifSkope.

User Version: 12

User Version 2 : 100

It looks fine.

But, the head looks weird in NifSkope. The position of the neck is not correct. I don't know if it's normal.

Here are the screenshots:

EmmaNifSkopeSE-1.jpg.a2ccddcf8f8745bd575a80287a4a18a5.jpg

EmmaNifSkopeSE-2.jpg.54b50734bbda5cd419b568d3e0a55f4e.jpg

In the game, all of the body part were somewhere else.

20231127034002_1-2.jpg.f924765c9dfd942a2248564c693dc30f.jpg 20231127033912_1-2.jpg.32b2ff75605bef605616286d5765c25e.jpg

20231127033956_1-2.jpg.374f189b5dad9f13b21d7b9b695417a2.jpg

What can be problem?

Do you have any idea?

Thank you in advance...

Edited by nehaberlan
  • 1 month later...