Fallout 4 inflation mods?

No one can respond? there's no inflation/deformation in fallout 4?
I'm also wondering, if there's also penis collision, like in skyrim.. i guess there's no, right?

If anyone with a good knowledge of fallout 4 mod could tell if there's inflation/breast/butt/belly collision.. that would be nice. If there's not, tell us too.
Thanks you. :)

17 hours ago, Selky said:

No one can respond? there's no inflation/deformation in fallout 4?
I'm also wondering, if there's also penis collision, like in skyrim.. i guess there's no, right?

If anyone with a good knowledge of fallout 4 mod could tell if there's inflation/breast/butt/belly collision.. that would be nice. If there's not, tell us too.
Thanks you. :)

I did post here before but it was deleted. the only mod that comes close to an inflation mod on fallout as far as I know is Family planning enhanced, as for collision of body parts there is non apart from the built in body collision which is basic

Whoaw that's very impresive in the video.
All theses morph!
But i have no idea the fun/use beside doing it yourself.
In skyrim you have belly that grow when full of cum, i was looking for similar.
But because fallout 4 is post apo game we may found thing about the need of food, and then being fat (randomize shape on npc?)
To decide of the shape directly by potion or from another software is not very fun. It could be fun if it affect your character itself if you abuse of food or other.^^

Edit: Nevermind it already affect player on feeding in game^^
fun mod i guess

Also, i'm not sure, you say there's already body collision in fallout 4? Physic?
Belly, butt, breast (like hand that cover breast, breast is press?)

I did not saw! except bouncing boobs when running/moving but that's usual.

anyway, thanks you for the help and responce! ^^

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived