ID needed cage and coffin

I am playing Skyrim SE with Flowergirls / Love Slaves mods, also playing as a vampire.  I'm trying to furnish my Lakeview home to suit my needs. I have been able to furnish my main room with "tilted wheel" "rack" "pillory"and "rope cross" using ~ help ..... to find the items I need and the player.placeatme and then position. What I am having problems with is finding ID # for  a usable coffin to put in my bedroom and would like to put in some usable cages in the "children's bedroom" to house my thralls. I would like to use cages like the wolf cages at Cragslane Cavern or the one outside Riften. Any help with ID# will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read.

47 minutes ago, Gremlin304 said:

I am playing Skyrim SE with Flowergirls / Love Slaves mods, also playing as a vampire.  I'm trying to furnish my Lakeview home to suit my needs. I have been able to furnish my main room with "tilted wheel" "rack" "pillory"and "rope cross" using ~ help ..... to find the items I need and the player.placeatme and then position. What I am having problems with is finding ID # for  a usable coffin to put in my bedroom and would like to put in some usable cages in the "children's bedroom" to house my thralls. I would like to use cages like the wolf cages at Cragslane Cavern or the one outside Riften. Any help with ID# will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read.

If you know where there are other such items (as you listed above) simply go there and get the IDs off them with the console (which you apparently know how to use).

Thank you for the reply Psalam, Like your theme song by the way.  I'll keep trying to get the #'s off the items I want but so far have not had much luck in getting them to spawn. I have gotten 5 different #'s for the cages and can't get them to show up and the #'s I got off the coffins I was going to use when I do the "player.placeatme" ends up spawning a bedroll.

Archived