FryAnim Eat From a Bowl

(old topic is archived, and some updates for testing)

DqoPDhyWwAEY5eI.jpg

stew12017-04-30_145141.jpgstew22017-04-30_145043.jpg

FryPan2017-04-08_000535.jpg

FryAnimEatFrom a Bowl.zip

This modification adds spells - Frying, SitEat

If you have a meat and you do not eqip a weapon, a torch, a shield, then the animation turns on and a piece of fried meat is added, which completely restores health.

With this animation you can move around freely. In this for me there was a sense of work - practice with animation.

===========================
Update 1 - SitEat spells (Only animation)

- Added the ability to eat a stew (by Player), for this you need to cast a spell on yourself and sit down on a chair.

Update 2

- Disabled spell for actors, because This caused a problem when the player changed the location, with the active spell on the companion who moved to the player (by own quest script), with the current animation on the chairs.

- Added the probability of playing animation with a stew for all npc (the probability is 25 percent, i.e. vanilla animation will play, but there is a chance for animation with a stew)

============================

Requirements:

1. obse 20
2. Perhaps for the mod you need a En. first-person view (an improved first-person camera, or something like that)

Credits

to Author of Funny Items

Thanks for your work!
I couldn't find texture for fryWeaponIO.nif (textures\funnyitem\equipment\frypan.dds), so i substituted vanila textures\clutter\ironrusted01.dds  (+just slightly resized uv-map).

Spoiler

ironrusted01@fryPan.jpg.90519e4483c1a427f3e09712ae44bf5b.jpgironrusted01@fryPann.jpg.2f2a96633ff0651dd6600f1390009cda.jpg

I think i can live with that.
Just of curiosity, i'd like to know - what does PC eat in the end of "frying" (if one "roasted meat" goes to inventory)?

2 hours ago, emo877 said:

Thanks for your work!
I couldn't find texture for fryWeaponIO.nif (textures\funnyitem\equipment\frypan.dds), so i substituted vanila textures\clutter\ironrusted01.dds  (+just slightly resized uv-map).

Hide contents

ironrusted01@fryPan.jpg.90519e4483c1a427f3e09712ae44bf5b.jpgironrusted01@fryPann.jpg.2f2a96633ff0651dd6600f1390009cda.jpg

I think i can live with that.
Just of curiosity, i'd like to know - what does PC eat in the end of "frying" (if one "roasted meat" goes to inventory)?

you will find textures here I_Raim Funny Item Box

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31311?tab=files

=======================================

fried meat is added, which completely restores health.
=======================================

mirror link this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49432?tab=description

• 1 year later...