B.B. mods

Ulala is a converted low res mesh that Umpa gave me (from Dukecity)' date=' I think the result was pretty sad. If you like I will share it.[/quote']

Please share it by all means! I imagine the meshes from the original 'SC5' games are also quite low-poly and still look good to me.

Ulala definitely is one of my most favourite female game characters ever, been playing those games to death back then.

And many thanks for all your fantastic work, your mods are always a pleasure to use!

Will there be a version of the Black Dragon that has covered breasts?

I don't think it would be realistic to cover some part of the body that as orifices. I will however consider it (if somebody else don't do it before me).

Did a quick fix on the texture and some UV mapping of the scales. :P

I didn't create the path of the mesh and texture in the archive' date=' so you need to put them manually.

Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zsabq363yj7y773

[/quote']

Thank you for your fix on the texture, this is some thing I will remember for the future! Also the nails are a nice touch for more mature characters.

Could you please list which mods are required for the missing textures? I don't find the original mod for the toe nails and the genitals.

Will there be a version of the Black Dragon that has covered breasts?

I don't think it would be realistic to cover some part of the body that as orifices. I will however consider it (if somebody else don't do it before me).

Did a quick fix on the texture and some UV mapping of the scales. :P

I didn't create the path of the mesh and texture in the archive' date=' so you need to put them manually.

Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zsabq363yj7y773

[/quote']

Thank you for your fix on the texture, this is some thing I will remember for the future! Also the nails are a nice touch for more mature characters.

Could you please list which mods are required for the missing textures? I don't find the original mod for the toe nails and the genitals.

Oops, sorry, totally forgot about those parts. :P

Nails are from Slofs Claws, but I can't remember which mod include the genital.

Anyway, here they are: claws, toe nails(black & red) and genital.

Guys, I would like to try and mod Shadow over Destara clothes for C-cup BBB normal top and S lower body. Do I need Blender for that and how hard would that be? :)

EDIT: Also, what happened to 4share that I suddenly have to login or register? What if I don't want to? :P

• 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...