B.B. mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Good day sirs,

First of all, I ask to be forgiven by the people that tried to contact me and never got a reply. That is because I don't connect from months.

I had some problem finding time to mod (both for work and health), so time passed, Skyrim came out...

If you still play Oblivion, you may (or may not) be interested in this. I have upgraded some old work, adding new stuff and repacking it. I intend to add new pieces to this pack from time to time.

Ahri (League of Legends)

Yggdrasill added 1 variant, added animated meshes by Radrok

DarkMoon added BBB and HH, added variants (bigger breast by Tsanm)

Hanzo clothes (Yatagarasu) weight fixes

D&D Drow Elf changed textures to look more realistical

Noel Cosplay (Blazblue) added HH, reworked, added color variants

7 Sisters Uniform (Umineko no Naku Koro ni) added BBB and HH

These are screens for the 2 new pieces:

enb2012_1_30_0_52_0.png

ahri2.png

Read the text file for changelog, credits and other informations.

Please modify as you prefer, most of the meshes can be cut/paste in nifskope easily without problems.

Download V1.0

pass: baronbee

You can also find something converted by me on ModerTeam, you can download it and share in the way you prefer (I'm not linking it because i'm paranoid).

I'm still modding Oblivion until someone find a way to give me back some soft fantasy look instead of TechnoVikingConan look.

Ellins aside. Ellins are good.

Welcome back and thanks for some more DM footage. Finally' date=' some people see that there's a need for LoL clothes in Oblivion - hope to see some more.

Thank you very much :D

[/quote']

Totally. I have been waiting for someone to make some of these clothes because I play the game myself.

• 2 months later...

Good day sirs' date='

First of all, I ask to be forgiven by the people that tried to contact me and never got a reply. That is because I don't connect from months.

I had some problem finding time to mod (both for work and health), so time passed, Skyrim came out...

[/quote']

Ciao BayouBilly, I really like your mods!

I haven't seen you on the Moderteam for a long time,

hope your work and health is good now.

Since I always forget to visit this forum periodically, I will try to reply to most people:

i was wondering wich races are used for the pics' date=' never seen those before, or maybe i haven't browsed enough with "Oblivion race" as query

[/quote']

most of the races I use are variations of Lop ears elf mini (I and II) with custom textures, others are Evy race.

thanks for this billy!

hey whatever happened with the ulala cosplay? you have images up for it' date=' did you ever finish it?

[/quote']

Ulala is a converted low res. mesh that Umpa gave me (from Dukecity), I think the result was pretty sad. If you like I will share it.

You are awesome!

Thank you for doing another release!

http://baronbee.blogspot.com/2011/12/un-drago-spaventoso-wip.html

^^^^^ This is also awesome! Looking forwards to using this mod!

I hope that your health improves and that you will always have time for modding.

Thank you! see below

Do want! It looks like one of the dragons in LineageII.

It's based on a dragon of LineageII' date=' modified with some ideas from MonsterHunters

I'm really really wanting this outfit too!

Hope its DMRA!!

it's Manga, hope you will like the same

If possible - i mean not problematic :blush: - can someone upload Talim outfit to mediafire? I have an acc in moderteam but forgot my pass and i used a 1-day email service :P

here you go Link

pass:privatestuff

this was not meant to remain exclusive of some site' date=' just not to appear on exposed sites.

Ciao BayouBilly, I really like your mods!

I haven't seen you on the Moderteam for a long time,

hope your work and health is good now.

Thank you.

Since a problem never come alone, as you may (or may not) know there were earthquakes in Italy some week ago, and still there is the fear that more may come.

Obviously, I live there...:@