So I finally made time to release my Sui Cup Santa outfit,

This is my first official self made release. It is not perfect and was rushed (do to time constraints) I hope it is likable. I put a considerable amount of time making it not as bad as it originally was.

bb1213f1846129b1019cc64729b8ead6ab3fd26a0f6fa88eedfded0c386bd59e6g.jpg

fd3e4fc45a136ea0783da392067d86ab5ab860b764a6476a8eeffd7d9dff74fb6g.jpg

45403bcc37bfec0f3da8a84b29121cc250ff15c10ba84661c3bc872070d9a9a36g.jpg

f6f6c21c3191ee34f98a0542e18f94e768ca7b6782d16a0211a691f9066ad9a16g.jpg

Nexus Link:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43125/

Please play and Enjoy

-HS

PS: I will continue to better this mod as much as I can, One piece at a time. Eventually it will look MUCH better but since time is not on my side this is the official release for Christmas

HSChristmas 2012 - Female.rar

Hey there Happy Sparkles I have converted your outfit For the Type 3 Fallout body, and was wondering if you would allow me to release it on the New Vegas/Fallout 3 Side of the Nexus House? If you do I would very much like to talk to you about the models in PM as well :)

Link to an image showing Sunny Smiles whereing it in the New Vegas GECK (i am still working out some of the details of the outfit so it isn't fully correct as yours is yet) http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/kitcloudkicker1/__SHEMALESUNNY_zps8b98c39c.jpg

Hey there Happy Sparkles I have converted your outfit For the Type 3 Fallout body' date=' and was wondering if you would allow me to release it on the New Vegas/Fallout 3 Side of the Nexus House? If you do I would very much like to talk to you about the models in PM as well :)

Link to an image showing Sunny Smiles whereing it in the New Vegas GECK (i am still working out some of the details of the outfit so it isn't fully correct as yours is yet) http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/kitcloudkicker1/__SHEMALESUNNY_zps8b98c39c.jpg

[/quote']

Thank you for enjoying my work.

If i may make a comment before I resume,

it is no big deal but try to post things related to the "Newhalf gender" on the other topic

I want to make sure that the fans of my female work are to only see female bodies and not the "Newhalf" (SMBTRA) body type :)

I will pm you in regards to public distribution. Since I have not made set rules but as I make more mods I will make a blog page / link to post specifics about my rules for conversions and permissions.

Thanks

-HS

I will also pm you more specifics.

Any change these are in DMRA anywhere?

These are great armors but I want to BB them to make them even better. :D

Great stuff!

Thank you, they have BB on them they use Mailimea's BB for this version. The "OTHER" gender uses a beta one I was messing with.

When it comes to DMRA I feel it is a body type that has more then enough modders modding for it, so I do not personally convert to DMRA. Though ofc I love the DMRA body, it got me to play Oblivion in the first place @_@. It is the base for many of the conversion mods I do too and the one I still personal use for the female clothing (until I finish "THE BIG PROJECT")

Keep in mind I am still trying to perfect it personally, this is my first attempt at a public release of custom and in regards to public distribution, I have no issue with a person using anything I personally make for their own playing (with out distributing it) but if it is to be distributed the best way is to pm me and let me know the planned usage for it. Actually since lately I have been getting many requests to convert etc, I will be posting a general set of rules on my blog with in the next day or so.

Damn' date=' was hoping for DMRA one :( Almost completed the Christmas pack :-/

Yeah the BB feature works pretty much for anything already using BBB.

[/quote']

O.o Christmas pack?

You have my attention.

PM me and we shall talk :).

What is this Christmas pack and does it have pictures to show (Via PM?) :P

I cannot resist pictures <3

-HS

Damn' date=' was hoping for DMRA one :( Almost completed the Christmas pack :-/

Yeah the BB feature works pretty much for anything already using BBB.

[/quote']

O.o Christmas pack?

You have my attention.

PM me and we shall talk :).

What is this Christmas pack and does it have pictures to show (Via PM?) :P

I cannot resist pictures <3

-HS

The pack is pretty much done and it does have pictures. I will send you some links.

The Christmas is not going to be released until Mailamea gets back or until Mailamea gives control of the BB thread OP to me for some serious updating to it while she is away. It will be switched back to her when she gets back though.

Right now I have about 9 new conversions just sitting in my Mediafire waiting to go in the OP. :-/