Futa Edition Sexlab Defeat Addon

Futa Edition Sexlab Defeat Addon

View File

Futa Edition Sexlab Defeat "Add-on"

2114321758_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_05.31-20_55_25_25.thumb.png.a8b5a6590670cc41e29062dd760f3d91.png

Will work on LE or SE

1005419881_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_05.31-20_56_40_83.thumb.png.45b1b80989cda24538440824afdf79b3.png

I take no credit for the making of the mod SL Defeat, all of the amazing work for SL Defeat was done by Goubo

Description

(This is a requested dialog mod) This is a dialog Add-on for SL Defeat that adds dialog for people playing thier game with all the females as futa or shemales. This does NOT add cocks to the females in the game, the dialog in this assumes you have already done that.

The reason I uploaded this to its own page is so I didnt have to repeatedly answer the questions after people got confused from multiple different files on the original page

Installation

Since this is technically not a Add-on, but an overwrite instead, it will not add a additional ESP file to your game

SL Defeat and its requirements 

Install Sl Defeat, then overwrite the with this esp file

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/31/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SL Defeat
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

5 hours ago, forbiddenfetish77 said:

Thanks for this. Makes it just a bit more immersive in my futa skyrim. 

your welcome

1 hour ago, AkiKay said:

So this makes every female say this ? Even if they don´t have a dick ? I still like having some females without dicks in my game.

Yes as for bandits, if they are unique NPCs, they actually have different lines, and do not mention a dick, they will say things like , "you made me do this", or "If you tell anyone about what I am about to do to you, I will fucking kill you", but there is the occasional that some comments sneak in from the generic lines about having a cock. But how often in defeat do you get attacked by the unique npcs?

As far as in the pickture it shows Karliah saying it, but thats not really Karliah, that is a doppelganger from my mod Skyrim Unhinged

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/22/2019 at 12:15 PM, Quarters said:

Any possibility of making the default animations all futa-applicable? Real annoying having to do it at the start of each playthrough manually 

No, all animations are called thru sexlab on what you choose in defeat, once you have all your settings just choose "export" settings in defeat, then you can import them at the beginning of a playthrough

• 9 months later...
On 6/30/2020 at 8:42 PM, -Caden- said:

No, all animations are called thru sexlab on what you choose in defeat, once you have all your settings just choose "export" settings in defeat, then you can import them at the beginning of a playthrough

Hope that someday you will add voice for this addon.

• 3 months later...