Well the question is simple. Is there a mod that replace male body with a female body? 

So  just a male character with female body. Or a female with male voice-lines. 

I decided to ask about it here, because I couldn't find anything like this anywhere and I'm just a little bored of keep playing as female character and wanted to check, what differences will be there in dialogues. 

And I want it to have a female body for obvious reasons...

Sorry for the bad grammar, but english isn't my first language.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Hot Mama Murphy" mod on Nexus converts several male characters to female while keeping the male voices. Specifically, look for the part called "Strong" which converts the super mutant follower Strong to a female human while keeping the deep and gruff super mutant voice.

If you download that mod and look in the ESP using FO4Edit you'll see a very good example of it. Then you can make an ESP for yourself which converts your male character to a female body while keeping the male voice.

Basically, the body and animations in the ESP are different fields than the voice. Keep the voice unchanged while altering the body and animations.

Archived