nomkaz Posted February 2, 2020 Author Posted February 2, 2020 This mod has nothing to do with SKSE, so it has no effect on SKSE or SKSE64, it's just a simple plugin with no SKSE dll files. SKSE crashing like that, is almost always due to a bad BSA somewhere. Oldrim BSA files can crash the game on startup, so I'd check there, or see if there's another mod conflicting very badly. If you find it, let me know and I'll post a conflict warning. And make sure you have the latest D.D. SKSE64 dll, it's posted in the thread. I can't replicate this problem with this mod, so I can't even say that you're on the right track.
SafyreStorme Posted February 3, 2020 Posted February 3, 2020 Thanks for your reply! I have no idea if this is what actually fixed it or not, but I copied the DeviousDevices.dll file to the SkryimSE Data folder. It was originally just located in Devious Devices AIO RC1 > SKSE > Plugins (I did still leave the original file there - I just made a copy). In any case though, I tried the mod again and SKSE64 loaded so hoping all goes well!
nomkaz Posted February 4, 2020 Author Posted February 4, 2020 On 2/2/2020 at 10:48 PM, SafyreStorme said: Thanks for your reply! I have no idea if this is what actually fixed it or not, but I copied the DeviousDevices.dll file to the SkryimSE Data folder. It was originally just located in Devious Devices AIO RC1 > SKSE > Plugins (I did still leave the original file there - I just made a copy). In any case though, I tried the mod again and SKSE64 loaded so hoping all goes well! That is extremely odd, but I'm glad you found a solution.
nomkaz Posted February 13, 2020 Author Posted February 13, 2020 On 2/11/2020 at 11:05 PM, babynono said: Is it work along with the book of sex ? I believe that there's no overlap, but TBoS does overlap and interfere with Amorous Adventures Extended, so I'd consider those two mods to be fatally conflicting. I haven't actually tested TBoS along side Sisterhood of Mara yet, so I can't say for sure.
babynono Posted February 13, 2020 Posted February 13, 2020 In my case, it is not working Finish TBOS and SoM does not kicked in Checking if AAEx can kick in SoM Ps: not So, what's the name of the quest to activate it by console?
nomkaz Posted February 13, 2020 Author Posted February 13, 2020 46 minutes ago, babynono said: In my case, it is not working Finish TBOS and SoM does not kicked in Checking if AAEx can kick in SoM Ps: not So, what's the name of the quest to activate it by console? TBoS and AAEx, both alter the same quests, once they are done, they are done in game. You'd need the game to re-trigger the vanilla "The Book of Love" quests, it's quest ID is "t02"
babynono Posted February 13, 2020 Posted February 13, 2020 31 minutes ago, babynono said: i'll remove TBoS and force restart. because TBoS is t02 PS: i give up. can't activate the quest ( TBoL is activated, and completed, but not the mod quest) edit2: the underground is here, so i installed the mod
KarmaKeema19 Posted February 22, 2020 Posted February 22, 2020 Heya, so if you've got some progress on this one in SE, have you discovered whether the LE mod is coming any further along?
Rvbdoc04 Posted April 8, 2020 Posted April 8, 2020 so have looked at the page for the LE version of this it seems that there is no actual quest yet. The guy is still working on it.
nomkaz Posted April 12, 2020 Author Posted April 12, 2020 On 4/8/2020 at 7:13 PM, Rvbdoc04 said: so have looked at the page for the LE version of this it seems that there is no actual quest yet. The guy is still working on it. Yeah....I had another mod (The Book of Sex) installed when I converted this and mistook that mods quests for this mod.
omenseer Posted May 7, 2020 Posted May 7, 2020 Started a new game, did Sisterhood of Dibella, and corrupted it, but I am not seeing a trigger for Sisterhood of Mara. How is it suppose to start?
nomkaz Posted May 8, 2020 Author Posted May 8, 2020 14 hours ago, omenseer said: Started a new game, did Sisterhood of Dibella, and corrupted it, but I am not seeing a trigger for Sisterhood of Mara. How is it suppose to start? There are no actual quests yet. This mod is still a WIP. I had another mod TBoS I believe installed with this when I tested it and mistook TBoS quests with SOM, so didn't realize at the time that there were no quests currently. Otherwise I may have just waited to upload this.
TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft Posted November 23, 2021 Posted November 23, 2021 On 5/8/2020 at 7:05 AM, nomkaz said: There are no actual quests yet. This mod is still a WIP. I had another mod TBoS I believe installed with this when I tested it and mistook TBoS quests with SOM, so didn't realize at the time that there were no quests currently. Otherwise I may have just waited to upload this. So it's been over a year. I'm assuming that there are no quests yet?
TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft Posted April 12, 2022 Posted April 12, 2022 On 4/10/2022 at 6:43 AM, slices9 said: OK so is this mod abandoned? I think so. 1
blue35e Posted March 1, 2023 Posted March 1, 2023 I do like the idea of corrupting a temple like sisterhood of Dibbella but when I tried this it appears all the quest dialog that shows up assumes you are playing a female. Sorry to see that it looks abandoned.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now