Heavy Rain nude mod

WHAT THE!?

...alright...i'm gonna need a video of this to prove that this mod really does expose Ethan and Madison.

I don't know if my computer can handle Heavy Rain...so i really need the proof for this!

On 2/22/2024 at 10:45 AM, sonofchump1990 said:

Ethan mars and Madison nude mod, Unlike the previous one which messed up.

This is a clean Ethan mars and Madison nude mod.

make sure to remove "ethan naked" from the file name.

GameData_WIN ethan naked.idm 373.2 kB · 9 downloads

Pretty nice! Also I've been meaning to ask you this but can you do a madison edit where the masked men in her square one ending express some "horny" feelings for her, just thought it would be kinda funny, here's the ending I'm talking about; https://youtu.be/9TeptHVacbo?si=R3FeQZDqqcvcgHRb

Edited by airworthyatom_80
Different wording
8 hours ago, airworthyatom_80 said:

Pretty nice! Also I've been meaning to ask you this but can you do a madison edit where the masked men in her square one ending express some "horny" feelings for her, just thought it would be kinda funny, here's a reference to what I'm talking about; https://youtu.be/9TeptHVacbo?si=R3FeQZDqqcvcgHRb

That would involve editing voice clips onto a pre-recorded video through a video editor.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ohmygant said:

Just remove the Madison parts of this shoot, and you're good to go, Rob.

sorry not to sound stupid how do you mean just remove the madison parts is there another program i need to use? and is this mod only for the steam version?