Heavy Rain nude mod

15 hours ago, airworthyatom_80 said:

unfortunately i don't think its possible to restore ethans pp from the ps3 because that was a render, not a texture unlike with madison's, so u would have to be an expert computer wizard to import ethans nude model from the ps3 port to the pc port. dragonbane0 from the quantic dream modding server i think does know how to do that sort of stuff so yall can just ask him about it, just again don't mention any nsfw stuff like the nude models.

aw, bullsh-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean, this mod was a huge step forward.

But...just how different is Beyond Two Souls's engine compared to Heavy Rain that's had its respective mod get no further progress other than a singular video on EvilSourceGaming?

On 3/2/2024 at 7:59, ohmygant said:

T_T

... supongo que este hilo está casi muerto ...

I don't understand why they never made a tool to modify the models in Blender? I mean there isn't even a tool to unpack the files!

Did Modders care so little about the Quantum Dreams games?

24 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

I don't understand why they never made a tool to modify the models in Blender? I mean there isn't even a tool to unpack the files!

Did Modders care so little about the Quantum Dreams games?

I think they care but its probably hell trying to do former console exclusive games that became ports. If it was built for PC it would probably be way easier.

1 minute ago, bonifide said:

I think they care but its probably hell trying to do former console exclusive games that became ports. If it was built for PC it would probably be way easier.

That is no excuse since, for example, the Yakuzas were exclusive to Playstation and when they came out on PC there were tons of mods from editing models to cinematics

3 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

That is no excuse since, for example, the Yakuzas were exclusive to Playstation and when they came out on PC there were tons of mods from editing models to cinematics

there is a model from the actual game uploaded on deviant art that can be used on blender if u wanna edit em https://www.deviantart.com/crazy31139/art/PS3-Heavy-Rain-Madison-Paige-Nude-691639832

8 hours ago, dreaddd said:

Welp, at least someone can draw madison getting penetrated and post it on here, that's the type of new content this forum needs.

There are plenty of sites on the net where you can look at pictures. I don't think a thread with "nude mod" in the title needs that, you know.

27 minutes ago, ohmygant said:

No, wait!

The actual mods themselves will eventually be lost if they're left out of being the main focus of this thread!

Well the op of this thread should make a pinned post that are links to the mods so that the mod discussion can be somewhat alive while partaking in madison discussion, I'll have to contact the op for him to make a pinned post linking to the mods, if he's active that is