Greedz Dog Animations for WickedWhims

10 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

Hidden dropdowns

Reveal hidden contents

Like this?

There's an eye Icon in the top of the comment window. Click that and you get the spoiler box.

Also, good work! Always glad to see more male on dog content.

Yes! Thank you very much!! I'm working on a few more animations now, but I ran into a weird problem. I don't know if you can see but the penis and tongue change colors during animation... I wanna fix that but not sure what caused it!

I can't figure out why this animation isn't showing up as an option.  I'm trying to use it with a male sim and a female Malamute, but it's not showing up in the list of available animations.  Sorry if this is a dumb question, I've JUST started getting into the Sims(yesterday) so I probably just did something wrong.  I downloaded GreedzDogs.package and placed it in the Mods folder with the other animations I've downloaded, but for some reason it's not working.  

EDIT:  Oh.  It only works with male dogs.  Any chance we could get a version that works for female dogs?  I have no idea how much work that would be, so I apologize if that's asking too much.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I ran into a problem... the package file was created successfully but when I try to get my pets to start woohoo, on the action bar to the left it appears and vanishes immediately... HMMM also I think I broke my MCC so I'm gonna re-install and try again~ I wanna get this out asap

Edit: Alright, So I can't figure out how to make the animations work with just 2 pets alone because every time I try to initiate the sex, the action just cancels itself out immediately. So I am going to Add in a human and make it look like they are watching the dogs mate... I think it should work then ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Look who came back from the dead! .... Me kind of! I have a preview of an animation I'm working on if anyone cares~

Spoiler

239821734f.png

It's going to be 3-4 animation stages. The animation is already done, I just need to figure out how to make a threesome package file since I've only ever used 2 actors... Should hopefully be done tomorrow!

I'm gonna attach the file down here because I am not sure if it actually works. I can't seem to get any threesome animations working of any pet type including alonely's or akdmico's. It just does not show up when I use wicked pets. :( Maybe it will work work for others? I'm not 100% sure. If it doesn't let me know please. Also if anyone has any clue as to why I can't get any pet related threesome's to work please let me know as well! I'm starting to think I shouldn't create these animations anymore since I can never get them working correctly T_T ... Maybe I could find someone who can make packages for me if I make animations? I don't know ?

GD11.package

Let me know if this works! (the new animation should be 2 males and a dog - 5 stages.

20 hours ago, kageromaru said:

I'm gonna attach the file down here because I am not sure if it actually works. I can't seem to get any threesome animations working of any pet type including alonely's or akdmico's. It just does not show up when I use wicked pets. :( Maybe it will work work for others? I'm not 100% sure. If it doesn't let me know please. Also if anyone has any clue as to why I can't get any pet related threesome's to work please let me know as well! I'm starting to think I shouldn't create these animations anymore since I can never get them working correctly T_T ... Maybe I could find someone who can make packages for me if I make animations? I don't know ?

GD11.package 2.44 MB · 3 downloads

Let me know if this works! (the new animation should be 2 males and a dog - 5 stages.

The animations don't show up in my mod folder under WW_Installed_Animations or in game if i try to put them in a WW playlist so they are probably not installing. I can get other threesomes to work by starting a animation with pet and human and going through the wicked pets options and ask human to join or ask to join sex.

On 3/23/2020 at 1:32 PM, firewolf890 said:

The animations don't show up in my mod folder under WW_Installed_Animations or in game if i try to put them in a WW playlist so they are probably not installing. I can get other threesomes to work by starting a animation with pet and human and going through the wicked pets options and ask human to join or ask to join sex.

Hmm, Ok I'm gonna try removing all the all of my modding tools and re-downloading them from scratch. Hopefully that helps.

Edit* Following the modding tutorial exactly as it depicts still leads me to not being able to get the mods to work... HMMMM... maybe I'll wait until a new WW update to try again. I just don't know why it won't work :( ... If anyone wants, I can upload the blender files if they want to give it a go at creating a package file?   

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 8:01 PM, firewolf890 said:

Threesome works and looks great probably my favorite animation   

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.fe0e6ae92395194eab078df8ec398ac8.pngimage.thumb.png.cfdfb97b1a92479f9c194a65a4c6786a.png

Yay! Glad to hear it! I will start work on another animation on saturday! (I got scheduled to work 4 days in a row)

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
14 minutes ago, DiamondDam said:

Could you please update the mod ? the mod is not working with the current version of the sims 4 1.80.69.1030 could you update wicked whims so it will work with it ? 

You can't have sexual interactions with animals with Wicked Whims. There's another mod that allows it but it's not on LL anymore so you'll have to find it somewhere else. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...