@NstyDrtyBoy It doesnt really matter that the rest is fine, the mesh decimation is done mesh by mesh. Ill take a look at it.

You shoud add nipples as either a tattoo or a body detail and see if the problem persists. You can take a look at Noir´s nipples or wild_guy's Female Body Details for example, as these get applied on top of the skin.

As far as body mesh, Sims 4 works in a pretty counter intuitive way- the bodymesh you download and use (and select in BodySelector) only gets loaded when your sim is naked on either Top, Bottom or the whole Body- otherwise the default gets loaded. When you put on clothing in these categories, the shape of the body is directly contained in the clothing object. Which is why even if you use EvE bodymesh but put on basegame clothing, the game changes your bodyshape. The BodySelector simply makes sure that your selected body mesh gets loaded when the appropriate bodypart is naked. This is important for my piercings, as they are in the bracer category, which doesnt contain the bodyshape. So for them to fit you either have to equip appropriate clothing or be naked but having your bodyselector correctly set up.

And you shouldnt even ask me if I want pictures, the answer is automatically yes. I cant do jack without actually seeing what is happening to what.

On 6/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, Kritical said:

Its all easy going for those bimbos dressed up in pink and white everywhere, but what do you do when you like crying, rain, poetry and listening to doom metal? Oh and anal. You like that too.... Well, the answer has once again materialized with my latest update!

1.png.b7710d37ce43dc919d0d856e045ce523.p2.png.449c06b25a6209dc3dcc5b2b333a9c9a.p

So I was just kind of thinking about making a script mod focused around running your very own cult. Shame scripting tutorials are so rare and incredibly basic. Well at least it inspired me to make something a little different. I am not sure about the weights on the shoes, since the game really isnt set up for platforms and heels this tall. If they break too much, let me know and Ill look into them again. Cheers.

Love these freaking boots! My sim wears them all the time ? I was wondering where I got the boots from..now I know who to credit when I'm uploading my crap here ?

@Risi While I appreciate that you like them, I dont allow any reuploads of my stuff without express permission, as is clearly stated on the download page.

Even if I dont go around striking people who ignore it, let me just say that I dont appreciate it.

I also find it strange that you would upload something as yours when you dont even know where parts of it come from.

In the spirit of fostering creativity, you can keep the boots in your packages, but I dont want you using anything else of mine in the future. Sorry.

31 minutes ago, Kritical said:

@Risi While I appreciate that you like them, I dont allow any reuploads of my stuff without express permission, as is clearly stated on the download page.

Even if I dont go around striking people who ignore it, let me just say that I dont appreciate it.

I also find it strange that you would upload something as yours when you dont even know where parts of it come from.

In the spirit of fostering creativity, you can keep the boots in your packages, but I dont want you using anything else of mine in the future. Sorry.

No no...you got it wrong ...I mean I use your boots a lot in my cc pics....not in uploads I would never do that. I guess I said it wrong. My uploads are my cc I just happen to take pictures with ur boots on but I forgot where they came from because I have my files merged so I can't always mention people by name when I am crediting creators when wearing their cc in my pictures ..just in my pictures nothing else >.> as in this picture of the skirt thing, tiny piece of fabric what ever it is lol...I take pics a lot with ur boots because I love them so much ❤️ my content is strictly what I have done available for download.

LICKHERE1.png.2876a4528bb53d09d6b600a9f5bb60b3.png

SEQUINNEWPIC.png.b5e1d4db923adcc13b887f1e2242b9bd.png

On another note...I can now go into my posts and mention where the boots come from now :D

@Risi Well then, apologies for the misunderstanding, it did strike me as weird, but hey, I´ve seen some shit :)

Well as far as that use, use away! I dont do that much clothing anymore, but its always nice to see someone like things Ive made ages ago, when I was even less sure of what I was actually doing.

2 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Risi Well then, apologies for the misunderstanding, it did strike me as weird, but hey, I´ve seen some shit :)

Well as far as that use, use away! I dont do that much clothing anymore, but its always nice to see someone like things Ive made ages ago, when I was even less sure of what I was actually doing.

Lol no problem, I guess I didn't exactly do a good job when I was complimenting your boots..I will be more careful next time when my brains not mush at 4 in the morning.

..I know what you are talking about though.....I have seen some craziness regarding creators leaving websites because of accusations flying all over the place about content etc etc 

And regardless of whether you made them ages ago these boots will always have a place in my sims cold little heart...and when she dies she will be buried in them :P If I could make boots like these I would literally c*m in my pants lol But I can't even shorten a skirt or hair mesh so ....anyone that makes meshes is like a God or Goddess to ? me because that shit is complicated and lets just say I almost threw my computer at the wall out of frustration trying to figure out Blender. And I do have a lot of your cc, I umerged my packages last night to look :O 

If you ever feel like maybe making those smexy boots with a wedge like my real life Demonia  bondage boots I would definitely ? for those to be made...because I only have 2 pairs of big heels in my game..urs and shakeproductions and they don't need a heel slider another thing I love about them. 

Looking forward to seeing what you create next ❤️ 

@Risi Sims is not very friendly to tall heels or platforms unfortunately, which is why I am hesitant to make more shoes, even if nice tall heels get me going and ballet heels are a thing of art... and so must be walking in them. My respect, ladies.

I avoid the heels slider, because it messes up all other animations, but that means I am fairly limited in how high I can go and what designs I can make.

13 minutes ago, LancerEvoX said:

Hmm.... is adding sounds possible to the Sex Arcade 2000? ;)

I think the idea of it is interesting but it seems a bit lifeless.

Out of curiosity , What kind of sound? Video game music?

• Golden Ass  [Golden Axe]  - An amazon, a barbarian, and a horny dwarf named "Thunderhead".
  • Double Dragon-Fist  [Double Dragon]
  • Street Fucker  [Street Fighter]
  • Mortal Kum Slut  [Mortal Kombat]
  • Super Thunder Babe  [Super Thunderblade]
  • Altered Beast
  • Dead or Alive
  • Pole Position
  • Ass-teroids  [Asteroids]
  • Poon Patrol  [Moon Patrol]
  • Jungle Cunt  [Jungle Hunt]
  • Frog Her  [Frogger]
  • Caverns of Marcy  [Caverns of Mars]

... I could go on.

6 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Out of curiosity , What kind of sound? Video game music?

• Golden Ass  [Golden Axe]  - An amazon, a barbarian, and a horny dwarf named "Thunderhead".
  • Double Dragon-Fist  [Double Dragon]
  • Street Fucker  [Street Fighter]
  • Mortal Kum Slut  [Mortal Kombat]
  • Super Thunder Babe  [Super Thunderblade]
  • Altered Beast
  • Dead or Alive
  • Pole Position
  • Ass-teroids  [Asteroids]
  • Poon Patrol  [Moon Patrol]
  • Jungle Cunt  [Jungle Hunt]
  • Frog Her  [Frogger]
  • Caverns of Marcy  [Caverns of Mars]

... I could go on.

Haha that would be hilarious. I was just thinking of hearing noises from themselves, and maybe like a short startup sound (like inserting coin noise).

On 1/15/2021 at 3:18 AM, Kritical said:

@NstyDrtyBoy It doesnt really matter that the rest is fine, the mesh decimation is done mesh by mesh. Ill take a look at it.

You shoud add nipples as either a tattoo or a body detail and see if the problem persists. You can take a look at Noir´s nipples or wild_guy's Female Body Details for example, as these get applied on top of the skin.

As far as body mesh, Sims 4 works in a pretty counter intuitive way- the bodymesh you download and use (and select in BodySelector) only gets loaded when your sim is naked on either Top, Bottom or the whole Body- otherwise the default gets loaded. When you put on clothing in these categories, the shape of the body is directly contained in the clothing object. Which is why even if you use EvE bodymesh but put on basegame clothing, the game changes your bodyshape. The BodySelector simply makes sure that your selected body mesh gets loaded when the appropriate bodypart is naked. This is important for my piercings, as they are in the bracer category, which doesnt contain the bodyshape. So for them to fit you either have to equip appropriate clothing or be naked but having your bodyselector correctly set up.

And you shouldnt even ask me if I want pictures, the answer is automatically yes. I cant do jack without actually seeing what is happening to what.

So for the body mesh thing, it sounds like I need to go to the body selector and pick "EvE bodymesh" for your stuff to work properly in CAS (that's what I gathered; correct me if I'm wrong)? And I'll check out some nipple tattoos, though I do wonder if they'll show up with this issue I'm having; the clothing items I downloaded from your mod warp some base game tattoos a bit (which, for the record, hasn't really bothered me, but I'm just speculating aloud about whether it'd work as a solution for getting tattoo nipples), which sounds like it plays into the body mesh thing you were talking... so maybe that'll change once I get the correct mesh sorted; the pic below shows what I mean:
tat.png.58710e977fa73c0d4b2a97ebf118dfad.png

As for the foot issues I'm seeing, here're some screenshots for that as well, and as said, it showed up for them walking and doing other activities as well, but it's just a strip of color connecting their feet (it's kinda weird 'cause this didn't show up in CAS when I was testing the walking animations with these items):

feet.png.738eba7be273b1c8b06d7571ce57ca8d.png

Hello, first of all thank you for an awesome pack of mods

Now, I do have a question, is there a way to change the required Eve 6 mesh to some other body or even to a default one? I am assuming it's doable in S4S but I wouldn't know how. Any help would be appreciated, I have a body that I use instead of Eve 6 and everytime I equip one of your clothes, things change to how I don't want it to change.

On 5/18/2019 at 11:35 AM, Kritical said:

"For best results, make sure to set EVE in body selector for both top and bottom on you sim- that way even items that dont tell the game which body mesh to use (generally everything that is not in the top, bottom or body category), will use the correct mesh and prevent clipping and other graphical bugs that come from using the wrong body mesh with my items."

Can you explain this a little more? ive installed it from the file dropbox put it into my mods folder but i see nothing for eve in any character building things. not sure if im doing something wrong or waht

@NstyDrtyBoy Yes, bodyselector is the answer you are looking for.

Tattoos, just like every other thing drawn directly on the skin are only ever precise on the same bodymesh they were made on, although from my experience nipples work fine across different mesh types. I made 95% of my stuff on EvE v6 at this point, which is why it can distort. It also happens with stockings/tights (where different body meshes can have seams, distortion or both) etc.

As far as the shoes go, I just exported them into Blender and they look fine. Try seeing if the issue persists while wearing ONLY the boots. Because I suspect one of the other items is the culprit. Its also a good thing to keep in mind for the future- test things one at a time (ideally just create a throwaway household that has no other CC in any category on). Its bothersome, but it helps avoid false positives :)

@eli0621 Hello, sorry to hear that, are you sure your game is entirely up to date? Ive heard some rumblings about outdated game versions not working with new WW.

@Anisei Hi, the only way to swap out the bodymesh is to make a conversion, which means reshaping the mesh and reimporting it with whatever other body you want to use. Right now, I am doing Maxis conversions of my stuff for my Patrons as an update to already existing things. It will get released on LL sometime later this month in a bigger batch, as right now its getting done piecemeal every month.

@gatekey56 

Spoiler

image.png.2919e05497a00bf70e04c1821b4ca59c.png

@synge Life is all about new experiences after all. I am sure she left satisfied ... well, assuming someone let her out of it.

Hi, love your stuff, but i was just wondering where to get the sex arcade machine? I've been scrolling down the downloads and i cant find it. The only files i found were the practical sex arcade ts4script and  practical sex arcade 1b, which, when I put them in game, didn't give me the sex arcade machine.

11 hours ago, Kritical said:

@limeylemon Hey, well, did you try searching for it? I might have forgot to put it in a category. But it still should be in your game.

image.png.0591780397ec31a90edc99de95599584.png

Ah no, I haven't, since one of my mods makes my computer crash when I try searching things up lol. I will try to fix this problem. I see that these items are in the categories "recreation" and "misc electronics", but I cannot find them in those places. I will try searching once I get it to work. Thank you!