C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Revisited UUNP & CBBE

C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Revisited UUNP & CBBE

View File

Hello Folks!   Simply horrifying! Yes, well, I wanted to breathe some new life in Aradia's world famous Living Armor and hopefully I've done that with new textures, along with new "clicky" shoes and gauntlets.  The textures are also animated - which is just what this armor needed - that makes it highly repugnant and provides maximum smelly-ness as it very moves it's way into your character's orifices unhindered. Yuck!  And now you have all three (3) colors in one mod, so you can give some to your followers or perhaps that bandit girl you're strangely attacted too.

And along with this great armor comes incredibly terrible and dreaded weapons you're sure to love. All I'll say is that while they're somewhat powerful, bad-guys aren't going to like what it has in store for them and gonna drop like flies. I think it's a pretty cool armor package and hope everyone enjoys using it.

Use the AddItemMenu mod to get the armor and weapon right away or you can make them at a forge, then work your way to the Daedric Smithing perk so you can temper the armor and weapons.

This mod requires the  Heels Sound  mod by ApoKrytia, for the clicky boots. Be sure to have that already installed.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors UUNP (or CBBE)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Credit to Aradia for creating an awesome armor, Comvex for terrific gauntlets, Nisetanaka for the weapon and killer shoes, part of the Heimu Clothes mod (author unknown).

Any problems, please let me know.

Please, respect my wishes and DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. Thank you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/15/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Heels Sound
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, RaHelios said:

The mod is only CBBE not UUNP

At the top of the description: 

UUNP Folks - The mod's file is too big to post here on LL (167Meg), so you'll need to visit my Patreon page to download. You don't need to sign up, but I'd love to have you as part of my community.

3 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

At the top of the description: 

UUNP Folks - The mod's file is too big to post here on LL (167Meg), so you'll need to visit my Patreon page to download. You don't need to sign up, but I'd love to have you as part of my community.

wow, i read everything but somehow i didnt pick it up

24 minutes ago, kingmooselord said:

Just wanted to thank you for creating this armor especially with CBBE Bodyslide support! It's awesome! 

Easily got it to work with CosioHD and I upped the glossyness to get a slimy sheen on the living armor and the tentacle parasite armor ?

Thank you and glad you like it, but Aradia created it, so thank him.  I just brought it ALIVE!   Bwuhahahaha!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.  I'm so happy to see this in CBBE.  But I'm having a problem.  One piece of the armor (the gauntlets for the "meat" variation) makes my hands invisible.  All of the other pieces and variants work fine.  Tried running it through bodyslide again and it's still the same piece not working.  Do you have any ideas?  If not I'll just use the gauntlets from one of the working ones.

On 6/4/2019 at 9:52 PM, Aki K said:

Hi.  I'm so happy to see this in CBBE.  But I'm having a problem.  One piece of the armor (the gauntlets for the "meat" variation) makes my hands invisible.  All of the other pieces and variants work fine.  Tried running it through bodyslide again and it's still the same piece not working.  Do you have any ideas?  If not I'll just use the gauntlets from one of the working ones.

Hello Aki K.  I installed the mod and saw no problems.  I use UUNP and as you can see,  the UUNP texture doesn't match with the CBBE body nipples.

Aki_K1.thumb.jpg.0d667c70edc8a21e7512989ce67f626a.jpg

But it's an easy fix.  Open Outfit Studio and load "C5Kev's Living Armor Gang Green Gauntlets CBBE"...

Aki_K2.thumb.jpg.1da4822112f68ebadb7324307de574c5.jpg

Click the "textures" button and change the following...

Aki_K3.thumb.jpg.8b0403a5df4ce34eb32a885c53bc9bda.jpg

Then...

Aki_K4.thumb.jpg.e3cd826b6f18e45ce83e9b67c918b11c.jpg

And finally...

Aki_K5.thumb.jpg.855b488f4c6a2d7fb583e3a0bac8a981.jpg

That should help you out.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

Hello Aki K.  I installed the mod and saw no problems.  I use UUNP and as you can see,  the UUNP texture doesn't match with the CBBE body nipples.

Aki_K1.thumb.jpg.0d667c70edc8a21e7512989ce67f626a.jpg

But it's an easy fix.  Open Outfit Studio and load "C5Kev's Living Armor Gang Green Gauntlets CBBE"...

Aki_K2.thumb.jpg.1da4822112f68ebadb7324307de574c5.jpg

Click the "textures" button and change the following...

Aki_K3.thumb.jpg.8b0403a5df4ce34eb32a885c53bc9bda.jpg

Then...

Aki_K4.thumb.jpg.e3cd826b6f18e45ce83e9b67c918b11c.jpg

And finally...

Aki_K5.thumb.jpg.855b488f4c6a2d7fb583e3a0bac8a981.jpg

That should help you out.

Thank you so much.  I will try it as soon as I can.

• 4 weeks later...

I attempted this solution, followed it step by step, and it did not work.  The hands for mashed meat are still turning invisible.

EDIT: Figured it out.  Part of the problem was that I should have named it "Meat Gauntlets" instead of Mashed Meat.  The file wasn't replacing the other.  The other part of the problem was that MO was being a pain and saving the file to the wrong location.  Everything is working now.

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2019 at 1:32 PM, leszakadt_plafon said:

A lábnak nincs ütközése? A lábfej a talajban? 

Animated? The leg has no collision? The foot in the ground?  Hmm... no good...

I have no idea what you are talking about.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

It's all good!

Found the heels and they still work as intended:

Reveal hidden contents

sexy-hijab1.jpg.aa144a3b151d050ff760203d8c0cb4fa.jpg

Can't say the same about Kenny tho:

Reveal hidden contents

61kIECF3RfL._SX425_.jpg.84df0b94640b14031581b408649a4d3c.jpg

They killed Kenny!  Bastards (told ya) !  Yeah, those heels seem to work just fine!

I don't know. For me, the animated term is motion. The armor-on me-moving, erotically acting-dripping, it excites everyone... and it's creating erotic arousal towards the environment... (Sexlab) body-built relief is not one of my favorite attractions. It's not unique. One of Infinity. Without a life of your own...

Spoiler

...nem is tudom. Nálam az animált kifejezés a mozgást jelenti. A páncél  - rajtam izeg-mozog, erotikusan ténykedő - csöpög, izgatólag hat mindenkire... és erotikus gerjedést indít a környezet felé...  A testre épített dombormű, nem tartozik a kedvenc látványosságaim közé. Nem egyedi. Egy a végtelenből. Önálló élet nélkül...

8 hours ago, Zemos23 said:

Too bad you can't make it like the witch blade where it is a armor that appears when you equip the weapon or well gauntlet, like in the comic also it would have to be a blueish silver color.

But it looks like a fantastic mod.

Hello Z23.  I imagine that could be done with scripting, etc., but I'm a graphics guy and wouldn't know how to do that.  But I do believe there is a mod that will change your armor when one arms themselves.  I don't remember what it's called, so you'd have to do some searching here or on Nexus and / or ask around.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...