What are your favorite adult VR Games?

lewdvrgames

I consider myself a bit of an expert on the topic, so I made a list of what I consider to be the top ten https://lewdvrgames.com/top-ten-lewd-vr-games/.

Virt-A-Mate has to be #1 in my opinion but I tried to include some hidden gems in the list too.

5 hours ago, lewdvrgames said:

I consider myself a bit of an expert on the topic, so I made a list of what I consider to be the top ten https://lewdvrgames.com/top-ten-lewd-vr-games/.

Virt-A-Mate has to be #1 in my opinion but I tried to include some hidden gems in the list too.

I 100% agree with VAM being the best. Such a great community and constant updates are not something you usually see in this genre of games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The best ones I've played so far that are actually meant for it is VR Kanojo and Virt-A-Mate. Koikatsu's VR feature is ideal if you want to hook up with your favorite anime (or cartoon) waifus in a 3D worldspace and it works out pretty well for Honey Select too if you mod in extra features

I would've put Kanojo as number 1.

The other two might have more content but they suffer from soulless doll eyes, Kanojo actually feels alive. 

Its a shame that VR adults games are still quite niche so not many are made. 

• 4 weeks later...

Most of the list aren't really games, more like interactive experiences.

I'd like to throw VR Paradise up there. It's more of a game than most, but really it's an incredible strip club simulator. The ambiance is closer to the real thing than I could have ever expected, and some of the private lapdances you get can be really grindy, but it's luck of the draw. Some girls, just like in real life, prefer to tease. There isn't any sex, but full nudity. The skin textures and animation are top notch (I'm 99.9% sure most of the lapdances are mo-capped). Well worth the $20 on steam.

Sexbot Quality Assurance Simulator is a fun toy as well, making you hunt around the environment for codes to punch into the sex toy vending machine for things to use on the sex bot.

I feel like Focus on You could potentially be a really fun one if mods come out for it, like a nude pokemon snap or something, but then I appreciate it when modders makes something completely innocent into something hilariously obscene, like they did with Together VR. :)

Archived