10 minutes ago, ReformedFlunky said:

Where can I download the sex toys needed for some animations, especially dildos?

The animation pages will have the links to the required mods so you just need to backtrack through the animators list and have a little read down the page, 

My page is worth a look too as I tend to use a few ?

Also check out YRSA and Azmodan22 

5 hours ago, Bhob said:

Snarfies made a woohoo club, and he has links to all of the woohooable CC objects from the various animations.

Well... not ALL of them, probably.  Like, there's an animation or two for the cash duffel from the vanilla criminal career, but it made no sense to have a duffle of money sitting in the middle of a public sex club.  The baseball bat, on the other hand... ;)

There are also animations for the giant piles of crates, but even the smallest pile is XBOX HUEG.

On 5/10/2019 at 9:44 AM, 2cool4u_1 said:

Click where it says;

R-Lo's Wickedwhims Animations :

-sims-4-r-los-wickedwhims-animations

Scroll down just a bit, and there are a bunch of them.

The problem is the dildos required for the animations (listed 1-4) are behind malicious adfly links that redirect you to malware.

Particularly (not a link to the adfly itself): https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/ts4-sex-toy-clutter-set.html?m=1&zx=d49a1ebbb49b413d

No way I'm disabling antivirus or adblock. I support a number of Patreons already, but I'm not exposing my machine to drive-by downloads or malicious site redirects.

48 minutes ago, BWithLola said:

The problem is the dildos required for the animations (listed 1-4) are behind malicious adfly links that redirect you to malware.

Particularly (not a link to the adfly itself): https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/ts4-sex-toy-clutter-set.html?m=1&zx=d49a1ebbb49b413d

No way I'm disabling antivirus or adblock. I support a number of Patreons already, but I'm not exposing my machine to drive-by downloads or malicious site redirects.

Yeah this is becoming a pain,

Adfly has always been a nuisance but the reports seem to be more frequent so maybe it's become more aggressive, 

I'm not really sure what to do here as I dont want to insult Noir by re-uploading her content, I normally only do this when an author is no longer active and removed their page,

Her page here has been hidden by the admins recently so I'm hoping that she is taking some steps to over come it,

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2019 at 10:04 PM, Guest said:

same with me. I need Noir's mod for the animations I installed to work but I don't want my pc getting infected with malware. If someone could post the package file that would be so helpful for me.

• 2 years later...