• 4 weeks later...

Oh man, if you get this working, you'll definitely get my support.

There does seem to be a moodlet for "witnessing something embarrassing", but I don't know if it's specifically triggered by witnessing wetting, or by witnessing a Sim doing something that they find embarrassing. (I gave so many of my Sims the shameless trait that I wouldn't be able to test this, though, lol)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so happy someone is finally working on one of these and I would love to keep up with what you come up with!! I have a couple ideas that I would love for you to take into consideration:

-A pee self option! I would absolutely love if you could make an option for this that could work anywhere, sitting on a couch, in a bed, chair, sitting on the floor, etc without the sim having to stop what they're doing and get up and then crouch back down again, if they could just have an option to go that would be fantastic! The pee on the spot from WW is a great start but I think this would be a nice feature

-I wanted to suggest this to Turbodriver but idk how to or if they even take suggestions so I'll suggest it here bc I think it would be a great addition to this mod too, I would love to have autonomy for peeing on the spot (or wetting self if you eventually decide to add that) If you do make a wet self option I think it would be interesting to also add in a feature where the sim can become un-potty trained or something

-Maybe different moodletts for different traits? Don't go crazy but just for some like maybe if you give your sim the neat freak trait (I don't remember what it's called) then they have a different reaction to sims peeing on the ground or something? idk

-Maybe eventually if you wanted you could add diapers into the mix? There's this mod that I've had since a few years ago and its a diaper mod but it was never updated and I would love to see more of it, I can share the link to it if you want to check it out. Its very underdeveloped but I think it has great potential! (this could also go along nicely with the pee self option or the un-potty train ability)

-I know someone in an earlier comment suggested this but some golden shower sex scenes would be great, or anything with pee really, I don't remember the creators name but someone already made an animation for WW which is your sim gets "caught" peeing on an oak tree, but you get the point, scenes involving that sort of thing would be awesome! 

I know you said you're still new at this but I love the idea and I'm so excited to see what you come up with!! Thanks so much for working on a mod like this and you have my full support through this!!

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds amazing!!! Personally I wouldnt do much regarding the sim using the toilet like giving them a buff because sometimes its just one of those days where you gotta use the toilet. Theres always other opportunities to wet oneself. xP A mod like this is exactly what I've been waiting for 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey!! Could you possibly let us know where we're at with this mod? I as well as others I'm sure are super excited about this mod and I would really appreciate an update. Thanks again for making this mod, we were really missing a mod like this!! :)

p.s. I'm going to be annoying and suggest this again because I really would love to have these features but a pee self function and loss of continence function/incontinence reward trait (possibly with diapers) would be super cool I think, but in general it seems like you had very good ideas and I would love to see what you come up with, and I saw that you commented on something earlier this month so at least you're still active, so keep us updated. Thanks again!

Hello! I'm still working on this, but I have ADHD so I'm pretty bad with sticking to projects. While making this trait, I'm having some trouble. I'd like there to be a +1 flirty moodlet when a sim's bladder level is at yellow, but all of my attempts at doing this just ends up with the sim being in a constant flirty mood due to the constant bladder decay. That's a small issue, though, and I could probably just cut out that part of the mod.

My main issue atm is that I'd like to override the embarrassed and uncomfortable moodlet sims get when they need to pee or have wet themselves, though so far I haven't been able to figure out how to do it. I thought maybe putting the flirty moodlet at a higher intensity would make it be on top, but it's still not as powerful as the uncomfortable moodlets, unfortunately.

The current state of this trait is working, but not ideal. A sim will have a +1-3 flirty buff when their bladder is in the red, a +4 flirty buff when they pee in the pool (yet to be tested), and a +5 flirty buff when they wet themselves. The flirty buff is there, but it's overshadowed by negative moodlets, so a sim will be uncomfortable or embarrassed before they're flirty.

Finally, I'd also like to add a flirty buff to sims with the trait when they witness wetting, but have had trouble narrowing down the right interaction to trigger the buff. I'm not sure if there even is one. I saw Bob Pancakes react to my sim, but I'm not sure if it was from her wetting or just because she had low hygiene. And of course I'd like to decrease the amount of hygiene loss from wetting, or at least alter things so the uncomfortable moodlet from being dirty won't show up right away.

In the future, I'd like to learn Python and do some of my own coding, but so far, I haven't been able to find any good starting points that focus on game coding, and as I said, sifting through the Sims 4 code is quite intimidating. Anyway, any tips from more experienced modders is welcome! I may release a preview of this trait soon just so people can see the idea I have.

Alright, good update! I figured out how to override the default buffs, so now instead of your sim being embarrassed or uncomfortable from low bladder or wetting, they'll become flirty :) Not sure how to decrease the instant low hygiene aspect yet, though. And I can't figure out what to do to get the trait to show up to buy in the reward store, so I'm having to add it via cheats. I'm also trying to add a broadcaster that when sims with the omorashi kink trait are around sims that have a low bladder, they'll become slightly flirty. Ideally, I'd like this to be around only sims with a decent relationship bar, since personally I don't find a complete stranger squirming arousing lol

On the side, I'd also like to add sub-traits for customization. Sims will like wetting, witnessing wetting, and watersports by default, but you can choose if they dislike it so they won't become flirty from certain things.

Nice I've waited for a trait like that for a long time ♥ 

In WW when you pee on spot there is a reaction to the dirty environment that takes away a little sense of enjoying pee anywhere, that bothers me lol

I'm sorry for my bad English?, it's not my main language, Thanks for your hard work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, leilani413 said:

This is suuuper late, but small update to my original post! May or may not have a beta up for download soon, no promises.

The update sounds great leilani! thanks for continuing the work with this mod, I am not very talented in these things but I will try to find information about how to make the trait appear in the rewards store. ?

• 3 weeks later...

There is a bedwetting/incontinence mod that seems to use similar features to what you've proposed in this mod. I think it likely alters code from toddler sims so allow sims to go on themselves though since that mod uses diapers there isn't the normal wet self reactions.
I'm not sure if any of the code in that mod would be a useful reference for this project but I thought I should mention it in case it is. 

There is an update to the bedwetting mod here on LL and it would be cool if the two mods were made compatible. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just thinking I wanted to make something like this, but if you’re working on it I’ll just wait. :) I’ve made a weak bladder trait that I’m currently testing that doesn’t have flirty moodlets And is all about the embarrassment cause I like seeing my sims suffer. Lol! As for turning off toilet autonomy, in mod constructor there’s an option for that. You have to pick autonomy tag and select autonomy_use toilet (or something like that) and then set the modifier to 0. It only works up until the very last moment, but I got around that by adding increased bladder decay to my ‘worried about bladder failure’ moodlet that triggers when the need to pee buffs show up, so once the desperation really kicks in and the game overrides my autonomy settings (pretty sure that’s what happens) the sim doesn’t have time to get to the toilet. :D