• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
12 hours ago, whatsUpImHereForSimsMods said:

not sure if it had to be moved again? nothing comes up on your subscribestar page, for me at least

Yes, they've been moved again.  YourFalseHope has moved their NSFW content back to Patreon, and it's now under a $1 tier.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, a few people have asked about progress on this mod.

Also holy shit I cannot believe YourFalseHope commented on this? I love your mods so much man... Pls never stop making mods ❤️ I'll be totally honest and say I've been using your omorashi mod because I gave up for a while lol

Anyway. I haven't updated my game since November. Been homeless since January 2020 so modding is difficult. Buuut I do have the mod itself working in its most basic form.

Uncomfortable bladder buffs all get replaced with flirty buffs. Took me way too long to figure that out. Adding little interactions like "talk about omorashi" should be easy enough.

As for the more detailed stuff I mentioned, still learning. My next plan is to look into the script and xml of WW to try and add some compatibility there.

I'd also love to give sims a little overlay on their clothes to simulate a wet patch upon wetting themselves, though I have a feeling that's gonna require a bit more coding knowledge lol. So don't get your hopes up, but if anyone DOES want me to upload the basic version of this mod, then let me know. No promises it'll work since my game is very outdated, but I do plan on updating it eventually. (I just dread updating all my mods.)

And as always, if anyone with more modding knowledge wants to help me out, I'd feel so blessed. I have so many traits I gave up on because there was a Cool Thing I wanted to do that I couldn't figure out, even after asking on Zerbu's Discord.

Also, thank you for the tutorial on how to do reward traits :) I think I tried it before and gave up because it's outdated, but I'll try again.

Edit: Forgot how much of a bitch using the mod constructor is on a small screen. Jesus.

Edited by leilani413
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 6:01 AM, leilani413 said:

Okay, a few people have asked about progress on this mod.

Also holy shit I cannot believe YourFalseHope commented on this? I love your mods so much man... Pls never stop making mods ❤️ I'll be totally honest and say I've been using your omorashi mod because I gave up for a while lol

Anyway. I haven't updated my game since November. Been homeless since January 2020 so modding is difficult. Buuut I do have the mod itself working in its most basic form.

Uncomfortable bladder buffs all get replaced with flirty buffs. Took me way too long to figure that out. Adding little interactions like "talk about omorashi" should be easy enough.

As for the more detailed stuff I mentioned, still learning. My next plan is to look into the script and xml of WW to try and add some compatibility there.

I'd also love to give sims a little overlay on their clothes to simulate a wet patch upon wetting themselves, though I have a feeling that's gonna require a bit more coding knowledge lol. So don't get your hopes up, but if anyone DOES want me to upload the basic version of this mod, then let me know. No promises it'll work since my game is very outdated, but I do plan on updating it eventually. (I just dread updating all my mods.)

And as always, if anyone with more modding knowledge wants to help me out, I'd feel so blessed. I have so many traits I gave up on because there was a Cool Thing I wanted to do that I couldn't figure out, even after asking on Zerbu's Discord.

Also, thank you for the tutorial on how to do reward traits :) I think I tried it before and gave up because it's outdated, but I'll try again.

Edit: Forgot how much of a bitch using the mod constructor is on a small screen. Jesus.

Basic version being broken: A small price to pay for free

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, no, as my laptop's been broken. I recommend YourFalseHope's Omorashi trait if you really want it in your game :) I've been working on getting back into modding so who knows, maybe I'll get around to finishing mine. It's just hard to ask for help when you're making a kink based mod lmao like who do I turn to for help that won't be like UHhhh

But I did update my game recently from a very old October 2020 patch so maybe that's the motivation I needed to get back to modding!

Working on it now lol. The new mod constructor is a bit confusing but I'm figuring it out. I never enjoy the brain aches I get when trying to mod. I'm having trouble figuring out how to add subtraits, as in my original mod, I added subtraits for sims who like wetting and like witnessing wetting for more customization. Oh, and when I try to add preferences, the mod constructor gives an error :/ But most of my ideas seem to be working. And I can finally add custom whims :D

• 1 month later...
On 8/20/2020 at 1:11 PM, YourFalseHope said:

Sorry to necro post? But Not sure if this trait is still being worked on, but I got a similar request from a friend. For those still waiting, and I do not mean any harm here to the original poster but you can find the trait on my free patron. https://www.patreon.com/posts/39921152

I know this is old as fuck but this link no longer works, does anyone have an updated one?

• 2 weeks later...