cum texture problem

Hello everyone! here is my problem: I saw in a preview of creator a new skin cum. I asked them how they got it, and they said it was the default skin in ww. I have a kind of white spot on my sim's cheek; I do not think I have a skin file like azodman. Or other. in any case, no package file has the name of "cum". do you think you can help me?

thx

no, nobody can help you with this amount of information except yourself. You don't even sound 100% sure of what you have in your own game, how can anyone else know? You will have to figure out what's causing your issue by using a program like S4Studio to check your packages.

17 hours ago, thieuma91 said:

Hello everyone! here is my problem: I saw in a preview of creator a new skin cum. I asked them how they got it, and they said it was the default skin in ww. I have a kind of white spot on my sim's cheek; I do not think I have a skin file like azodman. Or other. in any case, no package file has the name of "cum". do you think you can help me?

thx

Post a screenshot if possible.

Archived