Pregnant A or B cup bodies anyone?

So I am sure that there are many players out there that have the SetBody mod installed and are enjoying it, as am I. There is only one little issue I have with it. The pregnant bodies contained in the mod that are used in the game are all based on moderate to bigger breast sizes. I'm playing with a character that has B cup breasts and it is a little bizarre to see her with an almost flat chest one day and the next she has D cups due to her preggo body. I am trying to create some pregnant bodies based on smaller chest sizes, like A and B maybe even a small C, but admittedly my skills in Blender aren't the best. They're good but trying to take a mesh that has D breasts down to a B cup would be a feat of biblical proportions for me. Does anyone know where I can find pregnant bodies (ones with all 3 trimester stages) for an A or B cup body or have any of the modders around here made up some just for personal perks that they would be willing to share?

Ok so I have worked up a tentative B cup body based on the HGEC B cup female torso. This is a tentative 1st trimester replacement. In the attached pictures the original HGEC B cup body is on the left and my modified B cup pregnant body is on the right.

post-41305-13597881650736_thumb.jpg

post-41305-13597881650518_thumb.jpg

I am having some problems with the textures around the nipples though. I think that this has to do with my 'pinching' them in blender. When you are in sculpt mode and 'inflate' or 'deflate' the boobs the nipples will often go all crazy and typically grow too large. I discovered that by 'pinching' them I can bring them back down to their normal porportions and the mesh faces go back to where they should be but the trade off is that the textures around the nipple area look, well for lack of a better word, 'pinched' or they take on a starburst pattern. Again my my body is on the right of the picture.

post-41305-1359788167491_thumb.jpg

Ok after about 5 hours of Blender tinkering I think I have come up with a beta B cup pregnant body. Some of it is hit and miss and since each boob is sculpted by hand there is the problem that they might be slightly different (or majorly so). But here is it is. The character starts off at a B cup and ends with a heavy C or D. She's pregnant so she's got heavy milk boobs. I figure that makes sense, at least a bit.

Again, and as always, I'm always open to advice or suggestions. Especially when it comes to Blender sculpting and textures.

post-41305-1359788167648_thumb.jpg

post-41305-13597881677008_thumb.jpg

I am having some problems with the textures around the nipples though. I think that this has to do with my 'pinching' them in blender. When you are in sculpt mode and 'inflate' or 'deflate' the boobs the nipples will often go all crazy and typically grow too large. I discovered that by 'pinching' them I can bring them back down to their normal porportions and the mesh faces go back to where they should be but the trade off is that the textures around the nipple area look' date=' well for lack of a better word, 'pinched' or they take on a starburst pattern.

[/quote']

Yes but that's sort of what happens with real breasts as well, isn't it? They get filled with milk...and the breast stretches out into a whole new order of cup sizes...so the nipples also get enlarged as a result. I wouldn't worry too much about this.

Yes but that's sort of what happens with real breasts as well' date=' isn't it? They get filled with milk...and the breast stretches out into a whole new order of cup sizes...so the nipples also get enlarged as a result. I wouldn't worry too much about this.

[/quote']

I try not to. As an artist and a perfectionist it nags me just a bit. The level of stretching on the nipples though after 'breast inflation' in Blender is on par with going from nipples that were 1cm across to 2 1/2 inches across. Quite the leap in enlargement if you ask me. Unless a woman suddenly develops the need to feed the rest of the human race with just the milk from her tits then realistically a woman's nipples would never be that large.

The Clothing BodyType converter can be used to fairly easily convert breast sizes for pregnant bodies.

The trick is to create a lattice that converts the breast sizes from the style of the base pregnant body to the style that you want to achieve. Then you can take advantage of vertex groups to selectively apply the lattice only to the breasts.

Let me know if you have any questions about exactly how to accomplish that.

The Clothing BodyType converter can be used to fairly easily convert breast sizes for pregnant bodies.

The trick is to create a lattice that converts the breast sizes from the style of the base pregnant body to the style that you want to achieve. Then you can take advantage of vertex groups to selectively apply the lattice only to the breasts.

Yeeeah... sorry you lost me at the word 'lattice'. That stuff goes over my head so unless someone can walk me through it completely at least once then I'll never figure it out. Still I'll take a look at that mod and see what I can do. It would appear that though I created some bodies for ma gal in the game somewhere along the line I lost the skeleton. I think this is because I was moving the bodies around in blender. When Blender loads the mesh it loads the skeleton with it and usually I just hide the skeleton but when I moved the torso I think the skeleton fell out of place with the rest of the mesh so when I exported the mesh it saved the mesh with the skeleton out of place. I don't know how to easily fix this without simply starting over.

Yeeeah... sorry you lost me at the word 'lattice'. That stuff goes over my head so unless someone can walk me through it completely at least once then I'll never figure it out. Still I'll take a look at that mod and see what I can do. It would appear that though I created some bodies for ma gal in the game somewhere along the line I lost the skeleton. I think this is because I was moving the bodies around in blender. When Blender loads the mesh it loads the skeleton with it and usually I just hide the skeleton but when I moved the torso I think the skeleton fell out of place with the rest of the mesh so when I exported the mesh it saved the mesh with the skeleton out of place. I don't know how to easily fix this without simply starting over.

Ok so I spoke a little too soon. Took a look at the script and it looks pretty good. I think I might be able to wrap my simple mind around it. The question that I have though is can it be used to take a body like the HGEC B cup body (not pregnant) and then take the HGEC D cup pregnant body throw them together and come out of the mess with a HGEC B cup pregnant body hybrid? (whew that sounded a bit like a recipe for some special brownies I made last weekend)

Don't start over!!! Just load up the file and delete that skeleton and then import in a new skeleton. Problem fixed! :)

oooo I could just hug you. uh how do I do that? I need the skeleton that is weighted for the HGEC B boobs

To import a replacement skeleton:

1. Delete any skeletons parented to the mesh.

2. Select the mesh(es) that you want to parent a skeleton to

3. Import the skeleton

d989fbbceb311f8bcfd99462e1117f79deb2abbcc63c40264dbf445e5a53e22e2g.jpg e6743586ee6fcd5a7899244a9c0de77444833f0a0077cf7d33373a9117acb00c2g.jpg

Note: Ensure that 'Import Skeleton Only and Parent Selected' is selected for the skeleton import (but only for skeleton imports)

3b3a8280315385b9dffd45f6999019a024be43c65544c61773cfc6771dfa6ead2g.jpg

Ok so I spoke a little too soon. Took a look at the script and it looks pretty good. I think I might be able to wrap my simple mind around it. The question that I have though is can it be used to take a body like the HGEC B cup body (not pregnant) and then take the HGEC D cup pregnant body throw them together and come out of the mess with a HGEC B cup pregnant body hybrid? (whew that sounded a bit like a recipe for some special brownies I made last weekend)

Yep. I'm tossing together a quick tutorial right now. Good thing too, it helped me spot a bug in my "Assign Lattices to Mesh" script that I had missed.

Ok' date=' NOW I need help. I have tried several different attempts to convert the lattices with varying degrees of horrendous failure. This one being the worst:

post-41305-13597881682482_thumb.jpg

Example: Convert HGEC 3 Pregnant Mesh to HGEC B size boobs

Step 1: Import your meshes and delete the skeletons. You should get something like this:

281133e5a8eb0ae5a8d1185c4f771f0700f636916798043fff6fbc47b536943e2g.jpg

Step 2: Click on Object -> Scripts -> Create Transformation Lattice 4.1

Chose "Upper Body"

dfdcb54b442f21afcc2219128fa5fa31e6d625222dc8421c88a8b3fd8475c9d72g.jpg

Step 3: I recommend the following options for this mesh:

62eea55e7a2c022f75d6c7b623b674a5f31f6afcaeea87471e825971663b82cb2g.jpg b44b696030a7522b36e4565c7ecefe7c10f9ce2f62eb231037d9924772eb553a2g.jpg

Step 4: Wait a minute or so until you get this: Your mesh has now been transformed into the HGEC B type. This is good...but not what we want. We just want to transform the breasts.

d9b0f2a1f215c799a20ad694f906d3cfe1dd5aae9e9d26957736dc3f681fb3272g.jpg

Step 5: Select each lattice and hit 'H' to hide it. Next, take a look at two things.

A: Under 'Link and Materials' look for Bip01 OP1.L and Bip01 OP1.R. These are the breast bone weighting vertex groups.

B. Under 'Modifiers' look for VGroup: Lat.L and VGroup Lat.R

d3374e63ffdf1c9a268492987a382c736e5580aea5d510120d77d2713c6f94fe2g.jpg

Step 6. Replace Lat.L with Bip01 OP1.L.

Step 7. Replace Lat.R with Bip01 OP1.R

3c4b184ff67bbbb8fcadb0fb949f36b4fe21726e3c0481b2666c05724781c0612g.jpg

Step 8. Breast Bone weighting tends to be fairly light, so hit 'copy' until the breasts are the size you want

3dd181bafc71a17f43ba4cb482e262088b130cbd086788235e73f0b640ab25052g.jpg

Once you are happy with everything, click 'Apply' on each lattice entry.

Select the mesh, import the skeleton, and export.

See the example Blend file (my working pregnancy mesh file from Setbody Reloaded):

http://www.mediafire.com/?waeugz4y675h87w

Note: if the meshes don't have BB Breast weightpainting (or the weightpainting is inconsistent), grab the Automated BB Weightpainter to quickly and easily repaint the breasts.

Ok' date=' NOW I need help. I have tried several different attempts to convert the lattices with varying degrees of horrendous failure. This one being the worst:

[/quote']

That is...Awesome.

The bands on the settings for the Lattice Generator are very very broad...this is intentional...so that you can mess around and create crazy things...but things can get pretty weird pretty quickly.

Ok so lets say I want to do this in reverse. In one step you mention after the script tranformed my body that we only want to fix the breasts. What if I want to leave the breast alone and keep the preggo belly. I guess what I am trying to say is that lets say I have a character who has bigger boobs, HGEC F cups to be precise. Now lets say that I want to make the 1st trimester boobs for the HGEC pregnant body (which are about 1 1/2 cups smaller) be based on her F cups. Bear with me here. Following your steps if I select the F cup torso as the base model and then select the preggo torso as the second (the one we want to transform into). Let the script run and this is what I get. I put it on solid mode so that we can see the transformation a bit better.

post-41305-1359788168444_thumb.jpg

So there are clearly just a few problems. To my untrained eye it looks like I set the NodeSearch parameters too low as the script didn't expand the belly all the way out to what it should have been. As for her boob, well, no idea. But assuming that I can fix these problems how would I then undo the transformation of the breasts (go back to their larger selves) and keep the belly transformation.

Ok so lets say I want to do this in reverse. In one step you mention after the script tranformed my body that we only want to fix the breasts. What if I want to leave the breast alone and keep the preggo belly. I guess what I am trying to say is that lets say I have a character who has bigger boobs' date=' HGEC F cups to be precise. Now lets say that I want to make the 1st trimester boobs for the HGEC pregnant body (which are about 1 1/2 cups smaller) be based on her F cups. Bear with me here. Following your steps if I select the F cup torso as the base model and then select the preggo torso as the second (the one we want to transform into). Let the script run and this is what I get. I put it on solid mode so that we can see the transformation a bit better.

So there are clearly just a few problems. To my untrained eye it looks like I set the NodeSearch parameters too low as the script didn't expand the belly all the way out to what it should have been. As for her boob, well, no idea. But assuming that I can fix these problems how would I then undo the transformation of the breasts (go back to their larger selves) and keep the belly transformation.

[/quote']

Well, pregnant bodies are inherently a bit tricky. In fact, they are so tricky that they inspired a pretty major upgrade to the tool.

To improve upper body belly transformations, experiment with the "U Waist Rings" setting (L Waist Rings does the same for lower bodies). That algorithm was specifically designed to fix the pregnant mesh belly transformation.

If breast transformations aren't coming out the way you want them to, the first thing to check is the quality of the BB Breast weightpainting. Tab into edit mode, hit 'a' until no vertices are selected, and then under Link and Materials select "Bip01 Op1.L" and click 'select'.

This should highlight all of the vertices assigned to that group. If it looks messy, it's usually easiest to just replace it with fresh weightpainting from the automated BB weightpaint script.

For the rest of your question, the answer is fairly straightforward. Vertex Groups.

When you run the Lattice Generator with the Left Only and Right Only options selected, it will automatically create left and right vertex groups on your mesh (Lat.L and Lat.R). Lat.R is automatically assigned as the VGroup of the right lattice (and the converse for Lat.L).

This means that the right lattice will only transform vertices that are a member of the Lat.R group. Further, the degree of transformation of a given vertex is equal to the weight paint of that vertex in the group.

So, to transform everything but the breasts do this.

After the lattice is assigned to the mesh:

1. Tab into edit mode

2. Hit a until no vertices are selected

3. Select "Bip01 Op1.L"

4. Hit select

5. Select "Bip01 Op1.R"

6. Hit select

7. Select Lat.L

8. Hit Remove

9. Select Lat.R

10. Hit Remove

At that point, only vertices that were not part of the BB Breast weighted groups will be transformed.

That said...

You might find it easier to convert the breast size of the pregnant mesh to F cup than to convert the belly of the F cup mesh to pregnancy.

Hmmm ok this script is pretty cool. I see the potential here. The biggest problem right now is how taxing it is on my system. Unfortunately to run the script from start to finish takes about 5-7 min. And if you are talking about 5-10 attempts the time starts to really add up. That's largely to do with the fact that I am running on a 6 year old laptop with a 2 GHz dual core processor. :@ It just isn't up to the task of doing things like this with any decent speed. I think I will have to put the script work on the backburner until around after the new year when I will be running on my new desktop with a 3.3 GHz 6 core processor. THAT will be much better. :D I did 5 hours of tinkering with the script with varying degrees of SUCCESS. However I could only get the breasts to be 'close' to what they should be, good enough that I could go back and touch it up in sculpt mode. I know that your script can transform the bodies better I just have to fudge with it a bit. Long story short in 5 hours of tinkering with the script I didn't come up with one body whereas right now in 3 hours I can create 3 bodies by hand. Now these bodies I create aren't ideally what I want. That will require working with your script but that will also have to wait until I have my new system. :-/

Hmmm ok this script is pretty cool. I see the potential here. The biggest problem right now is how taxing it is on my system. Unfortunately to run the script from start to finish takes about 5-7 min. And if you are talking about 5-10 attempts the time starts to really add up. That's largely to do with the fact that I am running on a 6 year old laptop with a 2 GHz dual core processor.

It's worth mentioning that the primary purpose of the tool is to generate permanent lattices that can be applied to multiple meshes (converting clothing types, etc). So there is a ton of processing required to actually create the initial lattice, but once you have a lattice, using it is almost instantaneous.

I imagine that it's bogging down during the lattice node search (which is extremely processor intensive). If that's the case, there are a couple of settings that can speed things up considerably.

1. Node Multiplier. Higher numbers mean that there will be more lattice nodes. Since each lattice node needs to find it's targets semi-independently, higher numbers here entail a performance hit. Lower numbers mean fewer nodes (which *may* result in a lower quality final product, but the difference is often negligible). Try a setting between 4 and 6

2. Node Search: The default setting of 10.0 means that every lattice node will find its full allotment of targets, no matter how distant. This can be useful for clothing conversions, but is unnecessary for simple body conversions. Set this to a much smaller number. Depending on the mesh, setting this to a number between .1 and .5 can give you a roughly 5x to 10x performance increase.

3. Node Targets. The gives the number of targets that each lattice node will attempt to find. These targets are combined into a weighted average that determines the lattice node's movement vector. Lower numbers here can increase performance. Try a number between 1 and 10.

Took your advice and it really, really, really, REALLY helped. Thank you. What I am doing now is running the script and copying the lattice modifiers enough times that I get the meshes to be as close as I can get them. Then it is pretty easy for me to go and sculpt the boobs back to what they should be by using the original mesh underneath as a guide. The screen shot should explain what I mean. I am happy with it. It isn't perfect and I know that it could be better but hell I'm happy with it.

post-41305-1359788169437_thumb.jpg

If breast transformations aren't coming out the way you want them to' date=' the first thing to check is the quality of the BB Breast weightpainting. Tab into edit mode, hit 'a' until no vertices are selected, and then under Link and Materials select "Bip01 Op1.L" and click 'select'.

This should highlight all of the vertices assigned to that group. If it looks messy, it's usually easiest to just replace it with fresh weightpainting from the automated BB weightpaint script.

[/quote']

This part I don't get. And I think it is also why my boobs aren't great. I don't have anything like an automated BB weightpaint script. At least I don't think I do. Add to that I don't know how to delete the weightpainting and add a new one in its place.

If breast transformations aren't coming out the way you want them to' date=' the first thing to check is the quality of the BB Breast weightpainting. Tab into edit mode, hit 'a' until no vertices are selected, and then under Link and Materials select "Bip01 Op1.L" and click 'select'.

[/quote']

This part I don't get. And I think it is also why my boobs aren't great. I don't have anything like an automated BB weightpaint script. At least I don't think I do. Add to that I don't know how to delete the weightpainting and add a new one in its place.

That would be this:

Blender: BB Weight Painter 1.1 (FNV, FO3, Oblivion)