A little help

I have started modding my Oblivion recently and was interested in the lovers mod, but I haven't managed to make it work at all. Well, i can activate the sex spells, have the dialogue happen, the scene end and return to the game normally, however there is no animation. They stand inside of eachother, floating and fall in ragdoll as the scene ends. I'm also getting the xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPoslnd-ex not found SPos=4.

I guess it has something to do with missing animations, but I can't really put my finger on it. I barely have any mods, only a better character model and a character changing amulet mod. If anyone has any idea that would be marvelous.

Start out by moving LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp to your very bottom of your load order. Place LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp below that. Many animation problems stem from forgetting/refusing to do that. Certain other mods may come below them, but when you don't know much it's best not to take any chances.

This xLoversPkrGetMotionParamBySPoslnd-ex not found SPos=4 error strikes me as missing ini file-ish. Can't check the code though, not on my modding computer. There are better people than me at troubleshooting so just hold out for a moment. Just in case, posting your load order may help.

2 hours ago, movomo said:

Start out by moving LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp to your...

Thank you for the guidance! Here is my load order, including other mods as well DLCs:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Oblivon_Character_Overhaul.esp

CharacterChangeAmulet.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

The problem really seems to be that of missing animations, I get a warning of missing animations, and when I activate said animations, even with 199 of the 200 in the data file, they do not work at all.

Also, the mod page where I downloaded the mod originally was missing more than half of the 200 animations, but I eventually supposedly found the rest and added them in except for animation 189 that I could not find anywhere in the internet.

You should be using the LAPF:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

It is the full framework and animations.  If you are using the old lovers pk then that explains it as it came in two parts.  The LAPF is the latest version and is a MASSIVE upgrade.  Install it and overwrite EVERYTHING.  The installation instructions and requirements are simple and listed out clearly in the opening post.  Follow them to the letter.

22 minutes ago, movomo said:

Well where's your Lovers with Pk.esp! You need both esm and esp. The esm one is just the almost-empty placeholder that lets other mods do stuff more easily.

It is active and on my loading list just below LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp. When I was listing this to you, I got confused, since the name is similar and I didn't pay attentin to the .esp part, I deactivated it and didn't include it on the list, however, when I went back to play and test again to see if it was the problem, more erros showed up, so clearly it wasn't the problem. After I activated the plugin again I noticed the difference.

1 minute ago, gregathit said:

You should be using the LAPF:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

It is the full framework and animations.  If you are using the old lovers pk then that explains it as it came in two parts.  The LAPF is the latest version and is a MASSIVE upgrade.  Install it and overwrite EVERYTHING.  The installation instructions and requirements are simple and listed out clearly in the opening post.  Follow them to the letter.

Then I'm certainly doing something wrong, this is the file that I downloaded originally. There is also a window that pos up in game, saying somethign with a 1.4.1 error of missing animations, although i don't remember exactly why. I'll redownload it and change the thigs, however, and see if that Works.

If you are getting that error, then most likely you installed it wrong.

Again, make certain you have followed the instructions in the 1st post for installation and the LAPF requirements.

Those instructions were written based on a new install and do work.  Also, make sure you have the latest version of OBSE and are using it to run the game.

12 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Again, make certain you have followed the instructions in the 1st post for installation and the LAPF requirements.

Those instructions were written based on a new install and do work.  Also, make sure you have the latest version of OBSE and are using it to run the game.

Thank you bery much, I made sure I got the latest OBSE version for this. I for sure did it wrong. Thanks for the guidance, I'll try now and see how it goes. Thanks for bearing through this!

22 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Hey! It actually worked a lot! I can now see the animations and hear the áudio, but i got a message saying that a 8k file is missing, and since I've already given up on doing this, do you know what it is? Sorry in advance for the trouble. Also, there is a large yellow área around the characters while the animation os going.

Just now, Kijin101 said:

Hey! It actually worked a lot! I can now see the animations and hear the áudio, but i got a message saying that a 8k file is missing, and since I've already given up on doing this, do you know what it is? Sorry in advance for the trouble. Also, there is a large yellow área around the characters while the animation os going.

Also, The undies are still on for both the male and female characters, and for that I have no idea why.

Large Yellow. Missing mesh.  Some files are not installed or not in the right folder.

Undies. 

You have nude bodies installed?  Lovers does not have nude bodies, only nude lowerbodies during sex.

Install male and female nude body .  See the LAPF install instruction or my yellow Link below.

And you must set archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection  or the game will use the vanilla bodies with undies.

You need archive invalidate for all replacers. You can set it with OBMM or WryeBash or manually. See my yellow Link below.

Archived