The hair dilemma.

Ghoulz

3 hours ago, movomo said:

You say like cosmetic mods are the only things worth your time.

But... but.... You suffer an instant CTD if you don't look quite right.

Did some get removed? Seems like there's less now. Got a couple things in my folder, no idea where they came from.

Maybe I missed the point of the OP. Still don't know exactly what you wanted to discuss, but I just wanted to say that people with different interests make various mods that are not player armor, weapon, house, weapon, armor or another armor. Combined all different things together, it's not as dead as some might think.

Besides, the game's more than 10 years old. It's only natural for Skyrim to take its place and, in due time, Skyrim communities will become just as vacant as we are now. But in the end it doesn't matter. If the game is great enough or you like it enough then I see no problem. I know some modders who are still working on freaking Diablo 2, Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale.

Have you checked all the Hair Mods at nexus.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/categories/26/

What hair do you want?

Pigtails   "PTs Puny Pigtails Pack"

or ???  ( male , female ? )

Or in this big german Mod "TrrKahsHaareundAugen" are a lot of argonian "hair"  next to many human hairs. ( But the file is about 360MB  and unpacked 1.6GB )

---------------------

And the 1000 hair in Skyrim  are they like the many Oblivion hair? The same hair renamed, repacked, minimal changes .... so that the actual number of hair is only about half as big?

Things on Nexus is everything I already seen long before. Already got the SKS Rens pack and pretty much the rest of those when they existed on there.

Don't even want to comment on Skyrim lol. I lost count and stopped downloading hairs a while back. Only had a couple installed and toke me 9000 hours to click through all of them ingame.

Ah, what junk is in this? https://www.deviantart.com/primalorigin/art/Enhanced-genetics-Overhaul-612387587 Guess I'm finding out the hard way.

Archived