CHEMISTRY SYSTEM/SISTEMA DE QUÍMICA V5.1 - TRADUÇÃO PT_BR

View File

CHEMISTRY SYSTEM/SISTEMA DE QUÍMICA  - TRADUÇÃO PT_BR

VERSÃO 5.1 

REQUERIMENTOS:

JOGO BASE

2.jpg.7f39a77e591e79cfd5b26b0a4dbc706a.jpg

Introdução:
Este mod tem como objetivo fornecer ferramentas para seus Sims para dar uma camada adicional de personalização. Agora você pode dar suas preferências de Sims. As características deixarão dar ou subtrair pontos à química, a menos que dois Sims tenham exatamente as mesmas características, e nesse caso, eles receberão a química de bônus.
 Agora você pode escolher quais características o seu Sim gosta ou não, mesmo que isso esteja em conflito com a personalidade delas! Por exemplo, você pode fazer um Sim bondoso gostar de um Sim maldoso agora.

Quais são as preferências?
As preferências são como traços, exceto que eles afetam como seus Sims reagem uns aos outros.

Ao clicar no Sim selecionado no momento, você pode optar por Editar "Gostar" e "Não Gostar".

As preferências que você adicionou aos seus Sims aparecerão no painel de características, juntamente com suas características físicas, como a cor do cabelo, cor dos olhos, tipos de roupas, etc. Isso facilita a identificação das preferências que você deseja adicionar ao seu simulador.

Existem três níveis de Química:
Química Surpreendente
Nenhuma Química
Química Terrível

O nível atual de química pode ser visualizado no Painel de relacionamento.
Cada um deles afeta muito o modo como o seu Sim responde às interações de outros Sims. Química mais alta significa um tempo muito mais fácil fazer amigos e romance, enquanto a química terrível fará seus Sims furiosos com outros muito mais facilmente.

Fiz APENAS a tradução desse Mod para o Português.

DOWNLOAD DO MOD ORIGINAL EM INGLÊS AQUICHEMISTRY SYSTEM

INSTALAÇÃO:

DESCOMPATAR O ARQUIVO .WinRAR

COPIAR E COLAR OS ARQUIVOS NA PASTA DO MOD ORIGINAL

SE PEDIR PARA SUBSTITUIR, SUBSTITUA. 

COLAR A PASTA DE ARQUIVOS NA PASTA MODS

TESTADO E FUNCIONANDO PERFEITAMENTE COM O PATCH DE ATUALIZAÇÃO 

1.51.77.1020 de 19/04/2019

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/23/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Jogo Base , Compatível com a atualização 1.51.77.1020 de 19/04/2019

I just know there's is a chemistry system mod... Hahaha 

Sorry for asking here.

But how does it work? Can we make a three angles love?

Like a sims like a woman based on his chemistry preferences, but the woman dislike the Sims, instead she like another man.

10 hours ago, GECK.O said:

I just know there's is a chemistry system mod... Hahaha 

Sorry for asking here.

But how does it work? Can we make a three angles love?

Like a sims like a woman based on his chemistry preferences, but the woman dislike the Sims, instead she like another man.

@GECK.O It is a system based on preferences, for example you add features that your Sim will like in another Sim, even if it is different from his personality. A kind Sim can now like a nasty Sim. It also has the physical preferences like eye color, hair length, hair color and etc. which can be manually added in the Pie Menu.

If your Sim meets another Yes with the physical or mental characteristics that he likes, the chemistry will be amazing.

There are 3 levels of chemistry: No Chemistry, Terrible Chemistry and Surprising Chemistry.

There is no limited number of chemistry, so your Sim may have amazing chemistry with several Sims that he knows about.

On 4/24/2019 at 8:08 AM, amandacameschi said:

There is no limited number of chemistry, so your Sim may have amazing chemistry with several Sims that he knows about.

How does this play into fidelity in a relationship, meaning, if a sim finds "the one" and someone else arrives on the scene who has amazing chemistry; is the first match suddenly toast?

54 minutes ago, FzzyDg8 said:

How does this play into fidelity in a relationship, meaning, if a sim finds "the one" and someone else arrives on the scene who has amazing chemistry; is the first match suddenly toast? 

The loyalty part is not guaranteed in this Mod, but to do so with the Wicked Whims settings. Chemistry can always start in a good friendship, and you choose whether to lead it to romance.

6 hours ago, amandacameschi said:

you choose whether to lead it to romance

Is this autonomous?  I guess I should have asked in my first post, because I had based my question on that being the case.  If not, then I can see how the players' choice would fit into the scenario, making the decision to take the relationship further.

Thank you for your reply, btw.

38 minutes ago, FzzyDg8 said:

Is this autonomous?  I guess I should have asked in my first post, because I had based my question on that being the case.  If not, then I can see how the players' choice would fit into the scenario, making the decision to take the relationship further.

Thank you for your reply, btw. 

The features of your Sim player are autonomous,

but the preferences you have to choose from in the Pie Menu "Edit Like and Dislike"