skse 1.7.3

PerFylk

I think my days of playing skyrim LE is over. No matter what i tried the skse 1.7.3 isnt working anymore. I dont know whats causing it, but i do know that there was updates on Windows and Vortex about the same time last week. Skse is starting up and in the window top left corner it says "skyrim is not responing". Then its close and nothing more happen.

if run without admin got a 740 error

1. tried uninstall/install skyrim

2. tried uninstall/install skse with installer and manualy

3. in the end unistalled vortex

Now is everything uninstalled and deleted evey folder related to skyrim LE. If there are someone that has Windows 10 and everything is up to date like my pc.  Got the same problems and found a solution, please resond on this post. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1809 

4 hours ago, PerFylk said:

I think my days of playing skyrim LE is over. No matter what i tried the skse 1.7.3 isnt working anymore. I dont know whats causing it, but i do know that there was updates on Windows and Vortex about the same time last week. Skse is starting up and in the window top left corner it says "skyrim is not responing". Then its close and nothing more happen.

if run without admin got a 740 error

1. tried uninstall/install skyrim

2. tried uninstall/install skse with installer and manualy

3. in the end unistalled vortex

Now is everything uninstalled and deleted evey folder related to skyrim LE. If there are someone that has Windows 10 and everything is up to date like my pc.  Got the same problems and found a solution, please resond on this post. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1809 

My experience with Windows 10 updates causing Skyrim to fail has been that the update has messed up my drivers, particularly the video drivers. I would encourage you to manually update your drivers and see if that does not help.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

My experience with Windows 10 updates causing Skyrim to fail has been that the update has messed up my drivers, particularly the video drivers. I would encourage you to manually update your drivers and see if that does not help.

Think it was the vortex update. After i uninstalled  everything i tried one more time. Skyrim started fine without skse, okay the game not broken. Installed skse no problems this time. installed vortex same problem came. Enabled profiles in vortex and deleted current profile. added skyrim LE in my games and got a new profile. every mod is disabled and now i'm enableing the mods. so far is still running fine with 100 of 250 mods. ? hoping is working fine when i'm done.  

35 minutes ago, PerFylk said:

Think it was the vortex update. After i uninstalled  everything i tried one more time. Skyrim started fine without skse, okay the game not broken. Installed skse no problems this time. installed vortex same problem came. Enabled profiles in vortex and deleted current profile. added skyrim LE in my games and got a new profile. every mod is disabled and now i'm enableing the mods. so far is still running fine with 100 of 250 mods. ? hoping is working fine when i'm done.  

Good to hear!

Archived