Somehow my textures are missing on backfur,ears, hands, tail and armfur (they´re coulored in a bright violett) but neither installing them with a Mod Managaer (i use vortex) or installing it manually without it semmed to help,

anyone got an ideo of whats going on?

8 hours ago, Marasiri said:

Somehow my textures are missing on backfur,ears, hands, tail and armfur (they´re coulored in a bright violett) but neither installing them with a Mod Managaer (i use vortex) or installing it manually without it semmed to help,

install it manually

11 hours ago, Marasiri said:

added update

Okay, I installed both the base file and update, yet the hands are still invisible, the ears have a missing texture, and the feet are hovering about three inches off the ground.

Am I really doing something wrong?

I did notice that the textures folder is called "wolf fimale" instead of female, so that might be an issue, but I can't really think of anything else.

Never mind, renaming that folder just makes all the textures go missing.

There seems to be a missing ear texture, and a missing mesh/texture combo for the hands.

I have no idea what you could do for the floating, though. (The feet also look like really low res human feet, so I think something else is wrong.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Everyone: Download ALL the files and overwrite with the updates! There are NO missing textures for me... the ears and everything are fine!

It looks great, the hands and feet especially look lovely, nice job total13 :3

I'm using my copy (with a heavy mix of photoshop and other mods) to play as a "perfect" dragonborn-vampire-werewolf hybrid.

I'll post a screenshot after I'm done playing dress-up lol

EDIT: Just noticed there is no weight difference between _0 & _1 nifs...

The body is CBBE, right? I'm having a hard time finding fitting clothes, even at 0 weight. :(