• 1 month later...

Pretty cool, just fyi from my experience though, you're not going to wan't to run this mod and wear armor. Probably best to just RP that no armor can fit you.

Reason why I say this is placing armor on your body makes your hands and feet disappear. Placing more armor such as boots on also has strange effects, as when I put boots on they expanded to be comically large. 

On 8/31/2019 at 9:40 PM, cet15b said:

Pretty cool, just fyi from my experience though, you're not going to wan't to run this mod and wear armor. Probably best to just RP that no armor can fit you.

Reason why I say this is placing armor on your body makes your hands and feet disappear. Placing more armor such as boots on also has strange effects, as when I put boots on they expanded to be comically large. 

Yeah, this. I was asking about the body type/preset because it does some weird things when loaded without any bodyslide.

I used it as part of a dragon aspect replacer, and while it looks fine in Nifskope, in game...:

Spoiler

dgghd.png.efe737b50a92be55c63a034cd0585593.pngScreenShot1743.png.0db37725c1f438eb6dbe967120b5b947.png

I use 7base or TMBE body, with the standard skeleton, no bodyslides, so they normally do NOT look like this lol

It's a lovely mesh & textures, but it loads very strange for some reason.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So i have tried downloading the base mod and then overriding this with the updates (all tried with  manually installing) and the race still shows up without hands or the bottom portion of their legs. The fur on the body and the ears work though. Could anyone possibly tell me what I'm doing wrong? this race is gorgeous but I can't seem to get it to work. Could this possibly be conflicting with moonlight tales? that's really the only thing I can think of since its my only wolf related mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...