59 minutes ago, OkayestAshley said:

There seems to be some buggy things happening with many of the monsters' wings after installing the mod. they get stretched and bent in really weird ways, especially during sleep or KO animations. It's not game-breaking, but it does cause some loss in the immersive-ness of the game

Edit: IronHellM8 has posted photos, and they look like the issues I've been having.

Have you downloaded the latest version? I haven't seen this bug myself.

10 hours ago, Klever Kitsune said:

An erect penis for Raging Brachydios would be funny, and fit the namesake :P

*Edit: Actual question/concern. I see the numbers for several monsters (like the silver rathalos, scared yian garuga, etc) however I don't see them in the files when I unpack them. How do I go about adding vaginas/penises to these monsters? For example I want all the regular yian garugas to have vaginas but the scarred to have a dick. Are these being worked on, or is there something I need to do?

This mod edits the models and textures of the monsters, so there is nothing to do except wait until Queried has finished making them.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:15 PM, Klever Kitsune said:

An erect penis for Raging Brachydios would be funny, and fit the namesake :P

*Edit: Actual question/concern. I see the numbers for several monsters (like the silver rathalos, scared yian garuga, etc) however I don't see them in the files when I unpack them. How do I go about adding vaginas/penises to these monsters? For example I want all the regular yian garugas to have vaginas but the scarred to have a dick. Are these being worked on, or is there something I need to do?

Each monster has two IDs. If you look in the em002 folder (Rathalos), you find subfolders 00, 01, and 02 (normal, azure, and silver respectively). Each variant lives in its own folder and has its own model, so if you wanted Silver Rathalos specifically to have a dick but not the others you'd have to edit the model that lives in em002/02. You probably shouldn't start with my model as a base though unless you're trying to produce futas.

For some weird reason, Scarred Yian Garuga is the only monster that doesn't work this way. It uses the same model as normal Yian Garuga, so I effectively got the scarred variant for free by implementing it once. This also means that it's the only monster in the game where you can't make the variant different from the base monster.

On 5/1/2020 at 2:07 AM, OkayestAshley said:

There seems to be some buggy things happening with many of the monsters' wings after installing the mod. they get stretched and bent in really weird ways, especially during sleep or KO animations. It's not game-breaking, but it does cause some loss in the immersive-ness of the game

I'm aware of this, but I've been really busy with work (and will be for the next month or so) and I just don't have the time to troubleshoot the wings right now. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/19/2019 at 9:30 PM, Queried said:

[MHW] Female Monsters

Have you ever felt bothered that the monsters managed to populate the New World without reproductive organs? This mod attaches vaginas to almost all monsters in the New World. I've also provided an optional penis pack for your phallic pleasure.

The Iceborne Update is now in Public Beta!

THIS IS A BETA. There will be bugs. If you encounter any issues, please report them in the support thread or via PM!

If you're experiencing crashes with Gold Rathian or Silver Rathalos, update the mod!

If a model is so broken you can't play with it, refer to the list below to get the monster's ID. Go into the NativePC folder and delete the emXXX folder belonging to that monster.

Installation

Unzip into the game directory, so that NativePC is at the same level as the game executable. Optionally, you can also use Vortex - the mod is packaged in a way that Vortex understands it.

If you're not happy about a particular monster being female, you can delete its folder under NativePC. Here's the layout of the folders:

• em001 - Rathian
  • em001_01 - Pink Rathian
  • em001_99 - ??? Rathian
  • em001_02 - Gold Rathian
  • em002 - Rathalos (Male version available)
  • em002_01 - Azure Rathalos
  • em002_02 - Silver Rathalos
  • em007 - Diablos
  • em007_01 - Black Diablos
  • em011 - Kirin (Male version available)
  • em018 - Yian Garuga
  • em018_05 - Scarred Yian Garuga
  • em023 - Rajang
  • em023_?? - Furious Rajang
  • em024 - Kushala Daora
  • em026 - Lunastra
  • em027 - Teostra (Male version available)
  • em032 - Tigrex
  • em032_01 - Brute Tigrex
  • em036 - Lavasioth
  • em037 - Nargacuga
  • em042 - Barioth
  • em043 - Deviljho
  • em043_05 - Savage Deviljho
  • em044 - Barroth
  • em045 - Uragaan
  • em057 - Zinogre
  • em057_01 - Stygian Zinogre
  • em063 - Brachydios
  • em063_?? - Raging Brachydios
  • em080 - Glavenus
  • em080_01 - Acidic Glavenus
  • em100 - Anjanath
  • em100_01 - Fulgur Anjanath
  • em101 - Great Jagras
  • em102 - Pukei-Pukei
  • em102_01 - Coral Pukei-Pukei
  • em103 - Nergigante
  • em103_05 - Ruiner Nergigante
  • em104 - Safi'jiiva
  • em105 - Xeno'jiiva
  • em106 - Zorah Magdaros
  • em107 - Kulu-Ya-Ku
  • em108 - Jyuratodus
  • em109 - Tobi-Kadachi
  • em109_01 - Viper Tobi-Kadachi
  • em110 - Paolumu
  • em110_01 - Nightshade Paolumu
  • em111 - Legiana
  • em111_05 - Shrieking Legiana
  • em112 - Great Girros
  • em113 - Odogaron
  • em113_01 - Ebony Odogaron
  • em114 - Radobaan
  • em115 - Vaal Hazak
  • em115_05 - Blackveil Vaal Hazak
  • em116 - Dodogama
  • em117 - Kulve Taroth
  • em118 - Bazelgeuse (Male version available)
  • em118_05 - Seething Bazelgeuse
  • em120 - Tzitzi-Ya-Ku
  • em121 - Behemoth
  • em122 - Beotodus
  • em123 - Banbaro
  • em124 - Velkhana
  • em125 - Namielle
  • em126 - Shara Ishvalda

Compatibility

This mod modifies the model (.mod3) file of the included monsters, so it is incompatible with anything else that modifies the same model. It does not modify any textures. There are a handful of mods out there that attempt to modify textures, AI, movesets, etc - these should all be compatible as long as they do not touch the .mod3 file.

Monsters Not Included

• Zorah Magdaros - No. Just - no.
  • Behemoth - The weights and animations are all over the place, the texture is almost all black so it's useless for making the vagina visually unique.
  • All Piscine Wyverns - They spend most of their time on their bellies and I can't get the anatomy to look good. They also have armor mechanics.
  • Leshen - There is a crotch in the model, but you never see it.

Optional Penis Pack

This pack is included to round out the full cast, but I don't actively work on it because I'm not really interested in penises. If anyone wants to see a particular monster included, let me know and I'll probably do it.

Permissions

You are free to use my original content in this mod without asking, as long as you credit me and don't sell it. Any models contributed by other modders fall under their own licenses.

Credits

A huge thanks to Gary3 for the horse model and permission to use it in this mod!

Thanks to Howling Okami for providing a lot of screenshots of the mod in action!

The Optional Penis Pack does not work anymore, is there a way to get this to work.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hate to call any of my projects dead, but the reality is that I haven't been able to summon the will to work on it in ages, and I think the release of Monster Hunter Rise is the final nail in the coffin. It's unlikely that there will be any future updates.

You did a great job! Love your mod and I hope you change your mind, I would be happy to donate few bucks to help this alive :) Maybe upload it on nexus too? You will get a lot of interest, that I am sure of ! There are mods with cocks on monsters, so I see no reason to not get more fame !

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
8 hours ago, ccccopp said:

它还在更新吗?想要黑龙和亮黑龙

This one is no longer being worked on. How ever, there is someone on the Nexus that is working on mods just like it for all monsters.

• 7 months later...

so is anyone working on this stuff? i saw the stuff on nexus but it is only dicks. i want the ussys and have only seen 2 mods for that, and a mod that gives the kulav big tits. Would be nice if we can have more female monster mods again

5 minutes ago, Wambolord said:

so is anyone working on this stuff? i saw the stuff on nexus but it is only dicks. i want the ussys and have only seen 2 mods for that, and a mod that gives the kulav big tits. Would be nice if we can have more female monster mods again

Most of the dick mods on the nexus have optional files for vajajas.