• 3 weeks later...

The old subspecies worked like that - my Pink Rathian and Azure Rathalos models are literally copies of their normal versions with the filenames changed. Unfortunately, every attempt I've made at doing the same thing with the new variants has failed. Capcom seems to have made more changes than just a texture swap, so every time I try to copy a normal monster and treat it as a variant, something breaks.

I am making progress, but it's slow going because I also have to balance a full-time job and other obligations. I appreciate your patience, I want the mod to be finished too.

that is a bit odd, i should take a closer look at the models myself, i do ports for sfm of the monsters and go to school myself with a job so i know how the obligations of life can suck away time from that, i just found the texture swaps worked for me so i thought it might work for you too, i hope i'm not making you feel rushed im just glad your still working on the pack

1 hour ago, Curae Mithos said:

That reminds me. Some transmog mods are visible to other people when I host games. Can these mods be visible to others as well? I'd rather not expose some kid to Kirin dick,

No need to worry, only people who have the mod installed can see it. As for the transmog mod, it adds layered armour with the chosen armour value. Like for me, the armour value is 0035, which is the kirin α armour. I have also switched the kirin belt model for a fox tail and ears, altho I am the only one who can see them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this mod! I've got over 700 h in this game and this is all I needed :) As much as i like raging cocks, I can't take game seriously with them so I use only female versions. Would love to see non erect variants ^^ Amazing work!

Hey Everyone,

Status update - I'm making a big push to get through the last models, and I expect to be done initial development this week. However, I'm only MR 55 and I can't actually playtest everything.

What's your opinion on a beta release? Are you willing to tolerate a few bugs if it means you can have the new version early?

First of all thank you for your gods work!  You make my favorite game even better ❤️

I am not able to check all the new monster today, but holy hell thats a lot of them!

You are a legend and your work is detialed, I have noticed texture change on Velkhana before and after icing up with armor, now this is an attention to detail!
Can't wait to see momma taroth! I will report once I find something , so far Behemoth had nothing between legs for me but I didn't have time to test it too long.

On 3/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, sotoco said:

so far Behemoth had nothing between legs for me

That's intentional, the Behemoth model is an absolute nightmare to work with and I just couldn't get it to look good. Hope you didn't waste too much time staring at its crotch :)

22 hours ago, honnorboss said:

What did you use to model the monsters?

Blender. There are community resources available here: https://github.com/Ezekial711/MonsterHunterWorldModding/wiki

15 hours ago, Dransvitry Medici said:

so small issue i noticed with Safi'jiiva, some of his animations are messing with his knuckles on his front paws and his neck

Thanks for the report!

I'm aware of a crash affecting Silver Rathalos and Gold Rathian when they enter rage mode. I'm working on a fix, but in the meantime if anyone wants to fight either one of them, delete the em001_02 and em002_02 folders.

To answer the above question, it's probably possible to add breasts but I'm just not interested.

9 hours ago, Zertyist said:

There's a bug with Coral Pukei-Pukei, causing the jets of water from its mouth to come from the base of the model instead, ie, between it's feet, at ground level.

Also, there's a small texture bug on Great Jagras's back.

Thanks for the bug reports!

I'm releasing a patch today that corrects some of the bugs that everyone's reported as well as the Gold Rathian/Silver Rathalos crash. Thanks for your patience!

On 3/27/2020 at 4:28 PM, sotoco said:

Hey Queried what do you think about adding palico as a female ?

I'm not sure if it would work out, usually armors also include the character model itself, so I'd have to edit every palico armor. I'm also personally not super excited about the idea.

• 2 weeks later...

An erect penis for Raging Brachydios would be funny, and fit the namesake :P

*Edit: Actual question/concern. I see the numbers for several monsters (like the silver rathalos, scared yian garuga, etc) however I don't see them in the files when I unpack them. How do I go about adding vaginas/penises to these monsters? For example I want all the regular yian garugas to have vaginas but the scarred to have a dick. Are these being worked on, or is there something I need to do?

There seems to be some buggy things happening with many of the monsters' wings after installing the mod. they get stretched and bent in really weird ways, especially during sleep or KO animations. It's not game-breaking, but it does cause some loss in the immersive-ness of the game

Edit: IronHellM8 has posted photos, and they look like the issues I've been having.