C5Kev's Sexy Nordic Armor UUNP / CBBE HDT

C5Kev's Sexy Nordic Armor UUNP / CBBE HDT

View File

DON'T FORGET TO MAKE YOUR ARMOR USING BODYSLIDE

Please don't message me and to tell me your armor is invisible!

Hello Folks!   I have for you a bit more subtle, but still quite sexy heavy armor package to offer. This Nordic Plate armor has been highly polished to beautifully accent the very sheer black mesh fabric. Consisting primarily of slightly tweaked items from Nisetanaka's world-renowned Bikini Armor, it also features a modified / re-textured Stoneheart Dark Steel bra, a very tiny and snug-fitted "muff bag" by yours truly (base mesh from The Mage mod) and sexy red, long fingernails.

This mashup armor will serve your Dragonborn well, up to the "Advanced Armors Perk" and beyond. Also included is a Nordic sword, a re-textured "Naughty Girl"-inspired shield and a greatsword to facilitate some excellent "tanking" moments should the need arise. And "arise" is a key word here because that's what's going to happen to the shorts in Skyrim when people get an eye-full of your Dragonborn!

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Sexy Nordic Armor UUNP (or CBBE)" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

For Doing Conversions -

Directory = C5Kev\Sexy Nordic

Outfit Studio "Output File Names" should be named the following:

Boots = Boots

Bra = Bra

Gauntlets = Gauntlets

Gorget = Gorget

Leggings = Leggings

Panty = Panty

Pauldrons = Pauldrons

Sleeves = Sleeves

Hopefully no problems, but please let me know if any arise. Have fun!

DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission please.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/17/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Heels Sound, HDT, BodySlide
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

5 hours ago, LAL_Narvi said:

I'm so sorry but I did all you said and my armor is always not visible lol

Maybe i need others files?

My body is the cosio hd body, is it a problem?

Read u soon

Spider

Hello Narvi.  Don't be sorry LOL!  Remember, my mods are for UUNP and now, CBBE.  COSIO is CBBE-based, but it's not CBBE, so I can't really help you.

kev, I've looked all over the LL website for your UUNP Bodyslide files, and can't find them anywhere.  Did you or LL pull them down for some reason? Help! I can't even find images of them, and Google listed you as a contributor for your Skimpy Dragonscale files.

4 hours ago, glade8r64 said:

kev, I've looked all over the LL website for your UUNP Bodyslide files, and can't find them anywhere.  Did you or LL pull them down for some reason? Help! I can't even find images of them, and Google listed you as a contributor for your Skimpy Dragonscale files.

I took everything down.

1 hour ago, Airshark50 said:

I feel fortunate that I have been able to download many of your modifications prior.  You have done some really great stuff.  Hope this is only a temporary respite.

Thank you.

I saw that you took all your files down. I've looked in the messages you've posted in the past few days, but I didn't see a reason.  Could I ask why? I loved some of these designs, and I was hoping I could put them into my next playthrough.

Regardless, thanks for the work you've put in all of these, I hope to see them back on at some point.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:32 PM, ghostwalkr said:

Sorry to see this happened.

While I was not a UUNP user, I had started to consider making the switch just to be able enjoy your earlier work.

2 hours ago, DoctorFateMX said:

I second that. 

26 minutes ago, Tuvalu said:

Gonna third this one, your stuff is great @C5Kev. Definitely made my playthroughs a little more special. 

Thank you all.