vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

Also there is a problem with face animations, the mesh is completely deformed (with both g1a2fbx and the xentax guy tool). So I checked the face model on Blender and I saw there is a problem with the weights. The xentax guy tool gives the right weights but the animation still doesn't work (right is xentax guy's tool output, left is yours)

Spoiler

comp.png

7 minutes ago, FrapMunda said:

Ah ok...

What's the problem ? Maybe the xentax guy knows how to do that, do you want me to ask him ?

I already asked him that in this forum some weeks ago. It would be difficult to do while preserving the movement. It would be easier to do converting the mesh into a normal mesh by removing it from the cloths sections, but then you would lose the movement and will likely look bad in game.

6 hours ago, FrapMunda said:

Ah ok...

What's the problem ? Maybe the xentax guy knows how to do that, do you want me to ask him ?

I'm the "xentax guy" who made the script you're talking about and yeah even though I was able to reconstruct cloth meshes using the vertex shaders I still have absolutely no clue about some parts of the NUNO/NUNV sections. On top of that, they extended the NUNO0303 chunk with some new info on their latest models (Ryza DLC, some P5S models and quite a lot of DOA characters during this week update). So yeah at this point I have no idea about how to make custom cloth meshes.

I don't even know if they are used along those swg files which seem to drive physics parts like hair strands.

10 hours ago, FrapMunda said:

Also there is a problem with face animations, the mesh is completely deformed (with both g1a2fbx and the xentax guy tool). So I checked the face model on Blender and I saw there is a problem with the weights. The xentax guy tool gives the right weights but the animation still doesn't work (right is xentax guy's tool output, left is yours)

Hide contents

comp.png

About that it's probably because vago didn't implement the second weight layer yet. I discovered a few weeks ago that some models have 8 weights per vertex instead of 4.
I'm aware of face anims issues, we both don't know why it deforms the mesh like that. I plan to take a look at it at some point.

Wazaa made ping display CT code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>30</ID>
      <Description>"CurrentPing"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>DOA6.exe+2577968</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Would it be possible to somehow implement that into Redelbe such that it shows the number in some corner of the screen?

21 hours ago, Dragonplayer62 said:

Wazaa made ping display CT code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>30</ID>
      <Description>"CurrentPing"</Description>
      <VariableType>4 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>DOA6.exe+2577968</Address>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

Would it be possible to somehow implement that into Redelbe such that it shows the number in some corner of the screen?

Currently, REDELBE lacks any text rendering code of its own. (the only features in REDELBE that paint text, use existing text panes of the game and hijacks them)

On 2/22/2020 at 2:00 PM, vagonumero13 said:

Currently, REDELBE lacks any text rendering code of its own. (the only features in REDELBE that paint text, use existing text panes of the game and hijacks them)

Could that be used to change in game text?

There's some bad translations in the game menus that I wish to correct (one specifically, the option for queuing for ranked match from training mode, its current wording is confusing)

1 hour ago, Aurora Rain said:

Could that be used to change in game text?

There's some bad translations in the game menus that I wish to correct (one specifically, the option for queuing for ranked match from training mode, its current wording is confusing)

Knowing its "text pane" id, any non-texture text in the game can be set with a function that takes a utf8 string as parameter.

REDELBE updated to 2.3 (since this version, REDELBE is not longer compatible with game versions below 1.20)

Changelog:

- Fixed compatibility with game version 1.20
- Layer 2 support for gust costumes (COS_037, HAIR_037) and Atelier Ryza costumes (COS_038, HAIR_038)
- More filenames available (matching rdbtool 2.3)
- Fixed a bug regarding the BOSS/BOSSL layer2 stages (hidden forest night).
  The bug happened only when the stage was selected randomly, and only if the previous loaded stage wasn't multi-level: under those circumstances,
  the game optimization code would cause a desync with REDELBE code that ended in these stages being partially loaded (they would load with proper illumination, but not with the expected night sky).

----------

rdbtool updated to 2.3

Changelog:

- More filenames available (from 1.20 update)
- Support for 1.20 dead files
- External files will now have the local last modification date in the container/version column (and if sorted by column, they will properly sorted by those dates)
  For non-existing external files (which is common in KIDSSystemResource), "NE" will be displayed instead.