Anyone has Skyrim Realistic Overhaul?

Wadarkhu

Hi guys, just joined and wanted to point out this is the healthier torrent, maxing out my 10G atm :)

I knew i will find what i am looking for here :cool:

By the way the link above has prety good download speed but thank you all guys for sharing your findings!!!

Hi guys, just joined and wanted to point out this is the healthier torrent, maxing out my 10G atm :)

By the way the link above has prety good download speed but thank you all guys for sharing your findings!!!

Alternatively, save yourself the journey and just copypasta this magnet link into your torrent client via file->add torrent from URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:41b2a863e0f2b679d8f84afe832fd7a659205cd3&dn=Skyrim+Realistic+Overhaul+%28including+1.6+update+%2B+Dawnguard+text&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

Here is a mediafire link to my SRO Dawnguard update 1024k, I will try to get the 1.6 update done later today but it will be in three parts to stay under the 200mb cap for mediafire.

The links below are for the 1.6 update file I mentioned earlier, YOU NEED ALL 3 FILES to make the update complete.

===== You will need all 3 files for this to be complete =====

Download #1 of 3 Here is SRO update 1.6 1024k part 1

Download #2 of 3 Here is SRO update 1.6 1024k part 2

Download #3 of 3 Here is SRO update 1.6 1024k part 3

Sorry guys but that will end my help that I can do for you for SRO, the main file is just too big to put up a link, but it is in the newsgroups, all of these files in one rar.. cheers!

Just going to post the link here till after xmas since i wont be around for a few days to pass out the link ;) this is the full 1.6 1024 pack with an update to the core and the dawnguard update. the speed is capped around 1MB/s so if you can dl that fast its about a 15 to 20 min full download :) enjoy and merry xmas !

https://www.zer0society.com/index.php/sro-download

Is there any difference in these two downloads? I'm going ahead and snagging both just in case. 

I'd like to express my deep appreciation for the efforts of those in this thread to restore this work! I've learned over at Nexus that you just shut up and download, don't make waves

Regardless, here we are. Thank you guys for uploading these.

Personally I'm here for the 1k pack, not the 2k. I found the 2k pack on a torrent, and used it with some success. I have a quadcore AMD Cpu with a 1GB Radeon 6850.. It hums at 45-60 fps most times, but stutters hard sometimes when outdoors, looks like it's having a hard time loading textures into vram (probably having to do a lot of memory management). Can't find any vram monitors that don't just report 0 on all values for this card in Windows 8, but I assume I'm running out of vram when that happens. So I'd like to switch out the 2k SRO textures for 1k versions and see what happens. You guys made that possible.

Alternatively, save yourself the journey and just copypasta this magnet link into your torrent client via file->add torrent from URL:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:41b2a863e0f2b679d8f84afe832fd7a659205cd3&dn=Skyrim+Realistic+Overhaul+%28including+1.6+update+%2B+Dawnguard+text&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80

Fast download and it worked well for me thanks !

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just wanted to let everyone know I had to take down the links for the SRO pack from my site for a little while. I guess I was really using too many resources lol. I will be looking into something dedicated (no capped speeds) in the future and if I go that route I will repost the links again for everyone. Thank you !

FYI.. the 1024k version of Skyrim realistic textures is available on usenet, and I will tell you here how to download it.  

First download the program "SuperNZB" and install it.

Second, download the NZB file you will need from  here:

http://www.nzbclub.com/nzb_get/24722273/Skyrim_Realistic_Overhaul_Plus_1_6_update_and_Dawnguard_No_mountain_file_ver_Skyrim_Realistic_Overhaul_v1_6.nzb

Third, get yourself a usenet provider. I just googled my Internet service provider's newsgroup service and put their information in and the download started. You may or may not have to pay a couple bucks for this.

Fourth... use the program to download and assemble the files. It's pretty automatic. You can ignore the error about the program not seeing the information it needs in the subject when you select the NZB file.. it will still download fine.

The 2048k version is available on torrents.

I created an account just to pass on this valuable information for others needing this mod to complete their skyrim experience using the texture pack combiner mod. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking at screenshots i`d say his textures are way better then Nebulas Skyrim HD. Cant belive i didnt try to find SRO somewhere other then nexus and I`v spent six and more months just reading about mods and preparing for my 2nd playthrough....with 9879867986 mods ofc :)

Now i have to uninstall all the texture packs so i can install them in proper order, overwriting what needs to be overwriten....

Anyways, if anyone is interested Starac will not make new mods, FOR Skyrim,  or update SRO anymore thats for sure...those are his words. What i find funny is that he ll allow his textures to be used with Enderal and on the other hand he wanted ppl to pay for them....thats just silly. Ah, well i guess it doesnt matter anymore...SRO can still be found for download, it covers Skyrim+DG and Bethesdas HRTP 3 covers DB so thats it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Is there someone who can upload this again or provide a link to a mirror that is preferably trusted and not a torrent? I've reformatted and so I don't have SRO anymore.

I have only found 1024 version.

I have first download the 1.1 full version here :

http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/downloads/11830-the-elder-scrolls-5/1436-graphismes-textures/33815-textures-skyrim-realistic-overhaul-11.php

(just click "Télécharger" next to "Noter")

And then, the 1.6 here...

https://mega.co.nz/#!llAHEJgC!VnZonVb3oSWFsa1kkWkSrk85V_Qycjxk1xx7fdZdMcw

Don't know at the moment if it will be good, but I hope so.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there someone who can upload this again or provide a link to a mirror that is preferably trusted and not a torrent? I've reformatted and so I don't have SRO anymore.

I have only found 1024 version.

I have first download the 1.1 full version here :

http://www.jeuxvideopc.com/downloads/11830-the-elder-scrolls-5/1436-graphismes-textures/33815-textures-skyrim-realistic-overhaul-11.php

(just click "Télécharger" next to "Noter")

And then, the 1.6 here...

https://mega.co.nz/#!llAHEJgC!VnZonVb3oSWFsa1kkWkSrk85V_Qycjxk1xx7fdZdMcw

Don't know at the moment if it will be good, but I hope so.

try this one...

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (1.6 + Dawnguard - 2048K)

http://uptobox.com/a6jt5vb2ivey

from this one

http://www.seedpeer.me/details/5157122/Skyrim-Realistic-Overhaul-including-1.6-update--Dawnguard-text.html

Didn't tested it yet..

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone found a filehoster link to the SRO Dawnguard 1024 Addon?

I only found the 1.6 full Version without Dawnguard.

http://download1083.mediafire.com/7lh9ozdf5ucg/q9h2nqs2fzyltqu/Skyrim+Realistic+Overhaul+1.6+%281024K%29.rar

I would be very thankful, if someone could upload the Dawnguard Addon somewhere.

I know there are some torrents, but I never use any torrents and wouldn't want to, to be honest.

• 1 year later...

i havent posted here at all really, but i just want to say how great this place is to find some really old hard to find good links to mods that may be a little old but still nice to use. some of these torrent links are still working. i tried to have a google to find a working link but all i saw was some BS.  

• 1 month later...

The Package I recommend is this

SRO - Skyrim Realistic Overhaul - Optimized - 1k and 2k - Skyrim Revisited - STEP

DsOpt Optimization and Texture by Texture choices of the most Approriate quality for each plus, the original SRO had some files from the HRDLC that were unchanged duplicates of HRDLC textures. These duplicates were removed in the "optimized" version.

The Link from the Skyrim Revisited Site is to a Torrent as are most SRO Links due to size, this is the torrent Skyrim Realistic Overhaul, it is perfectly safe and though nothing is said, about who posted it, it was a customised packaged made for Skyrim Revisited.

Here's are Mega Upload Link of my copy for those not willing to use torrents

SRO - Skyrim Realistic Overhaul - Optimized - 1k and 2k - Skyrim Revisited - STEP

SRO+DG_v1.6_Optimal_(1k-2k).7Z 1.85 GB (My Recommendation)

If you want the Original files They are here

SRO - Skyrim Realistic Overhaul - 1k

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul 1_1 1024k-5400-1-1.7z 904 MB
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Dawnguard 1024k-5400-.7z 83.2 MB
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul v1_6 Update 1024k-5400-1-6.7z 260 MB

SRO - Skyrim Realistic Overhaul - 2k
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul v1_1-5400-1-1.7z 2.53 GB

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Dawnguard-5400-.7z 281 MB
Skyrim Realistic Overhaul v1_6 Update 2048k-5400-1-6.7z 804 MB

All are original untouched copies of the Skyrim Nexus Mod, PM me if Mega links are down.

• 9 months later...

The Package I recommend is this

<snip>

All are original untouched copies of the Skyrim Nexus Mod, PM me if Mega links are down.

Hey, sorry to bump an old thread, but I just wanted to mention for the record that the optimized pack link at least still works. I'm downloading it as I type this. Thanks, I greatly appreciate it! :D

Archived