A "No sex animations playing when triggered" thread

lolba

Hey guys. Having trouble getting any sex animations to play. I trigger the animation using Radiant Prostitution, it loads from the list, the actors undress, and then they sort of just stand there. They don't T-Pose, but they do continue to idle through all of the phases.

Here's what I've done so far:

• Ran FNIS generator for Users (v7-4-5)
  • Cleaned Sexlab Registry
  • Uninstall of all mods
  • Verify Skyrim local files via steam

I'm using SKSE 1.7.3. SexLab is 1.62

Here's my FNIS log:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   4/15/2019 21:29:34 PM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam D\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureBeasts V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureHumanoids V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_Human V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_HumanFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

2306 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

Here's my load order: 

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 SexLab.esm
 6  6 SexLabAroused.esm
 7  7 SexLab Attraction.esm
      FemaleNora1.esp                     (these aside from slaverun are deactivated custom follower mods)
      FemaleNora.esp
      Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
      Castillia.esp
      Castillia2.esp
      Aya.esp
      Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
 8  8 SeonFollower.esp
 9  9 FlameAtronachArmor.esp
10  a FullBootForKKSA.esp
11  b FNIS.esp
12  c SkyUI.esp
13  d XPMSE.esp
14  e AnubAnimObj.esp
15  f Cherry's Eyes.esp
16 10 LiFEv1.1.esp
17 11 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
18 12 RaceMenu.esp
19 13 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
20 14 KS Hairdo's.esp
21 15 SexLab Approach.esp
22 16 SLAnimLoader.esp
23 17 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Would appreciate any pointers on what to do, thanks guys.

While i'm no expert, it does sound like the animations are having trouble loading, something must be keeping the animations from playing and functioning properly. I remember facing similar problems where characters will roam off or glide into place but stand still, though i can't remember how i fixed that. have you tried any crash fixing mod? Try installing Safety Load maybe? I can't garuntee it'll work but it can help the mod load all those animations. Or do a clean reinstallation.

Uninstall the mod, go to the game and let it prompt that the save file is missing a mod. Roam a little and save again. Then install the mod again and go into the game, try it out again. See what happens.

I'm pretty sure other more advanced users here will be able to help you better but i try my best to help whenever i can. :D

Edit: I see you don't have HDT installed, that could also be the problem as i'm pretty sure a lot of those sex mods require HDT to function properly. Install HDT just in case.

16 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

While i'm no expert, it does sound like the animations are having trouble loading, something must be keeping the animations from playing and functioning properly. I remember facing similar problems where characters will roam off or glide into place but stand still, though i can't remember how i fixed that. have you tried any crash fixing mod? Try installing Safety Load maybe? I can't garuntee it'll work but it can help the mod load all those animations. Or do a clean reinstallation.

Uninstall the mod, go to the game and let it prompt that the save file is missing a mod. Roam a little and save again. Then install the mod again and go into the game, try it out again. See what happens.

I'm pretty sure other more advanced users here will be able to help you better but i try my best to help whenever i can. :D

Edit: I see you don't have HDT installed, that could also be the problem as i'm pretty sure a lot of those sex mods require HDT to function properly. Install HDT just in case.

Hey! I appreciate any and all input, given that my understanding of mod particulars is basically nothing, so thanks ?

Installing safety load and HDT didn't seem to do it, but I'll try disabling SL for a bit, loading the save, then reinstalling, as you said.

18 minutes ago, lolba said:

Hey! I appreciate any and all input, given that my understanding of mod particulars is basically nothing, so thanks ?

Installing safety load and HDT didn't seem to do it, but I'll try disabling SL for a bit, loading the save, then reinstalling, as you said.

Did you place HDT and Safety Load in the correct mod order? And yeah try that reinstallation, see if it works. Also, just to be clear, have you been keeping the "Gender specific animations" and "skeleton arm fix" checked in FNIS?

I think so - I ran LOOT, which sorted my order and gave me no error messages. I've had skeleton arm fix checked but not gender specific animations, though that didn't seem to change anything when I checked + ran it just now.  No luck with the reinstallation either.

I tried doing a manual install of FNIS just now which also didn't work. i'm starting to think this is going to require a complete reinstall of skyrim ;;

well for starts you have creature animations installed but you don't have the FNIS creature pack installed:

2 hours ago, lolba said:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   4/15/2019 21:29:34 PM

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...EDIT: why are you using v1.59c? it should be v1.62
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

2306 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

and try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and then re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

and also:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Thanks for the help. I didn't seem to have any luck with those options; here's my FNIS log after installing Creature Pack and updating to 1.62:

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   4/16/2019 18:39:03 PM

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

2770 animations for 12 mods successfully included (character)
 1050 animations for 4 mods and 21 creatures successfully included.

I tried disabling everything in SLAL and then following the registry rebuilding procedure you outlined, but still no success. Did not appear to be any errors in console, either while rebuilding the registry or while the actual animation is being triggered. Also, SLAL only counted 288 animations after I enabled them all again.

What are my options from here?

EDIT: If it's worth mentioning, FNIS Sexlab Framework and Creature Idles both show up with a (?) in my MCM menu, but everything else is OK.

That's quite odd to be honest. You are using mod organizer right?

I decided not to after hearing it caused issues with FNIS. Do you think that would fix it? I've never had to use it before.

Don't be thinking of changing your mod manager until you sort this problem. If you are using NMM, it works absolutely fine with FNIS and all else.

Not part of the problem but you do not need Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" ticked as, lower down, it says No GENDER directory male and No GENDER directory female.

You are 'Registering' the animations in SLAL and not just 'Enabling' them?

And you need to run FNIS every time you add or remove animations.

Have you used LOOT on your load order? It doesn't look correct with SLAL right at the bottom (and below the anim packs).

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Don't be thinking of changing your mod manager until you sort this problem. If you are using NMM, it works absolutely fine with FNIS and all else.

Not part of the problem but you do not need Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" ticked as, lower down, it says No GENDER directory male and No GENDER directory female.

You are 'Registering' the animations in SLAL and not just 'Enabling' them?

And you need to run FNIS every time you add or remove animations.

Right, I'm enabling them first and then registering them; not even Zaz Animation pack animations work (which I just installed to no avail).

I run FNIS every time I've added or removed any mods with animations, and I always delete that 0_master file.

Update for further information: It's not a problem with Radiant Prostitution as the anims don't work when played from the SexLab animation editor. It must be an issue with either SexLab or FNIS, but neither of them are giving me errors of any kind, and they are seemingly installed/running properly ...

7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Have you used LOOT on your load order? It doesn't look correct with SLAL right at the bottom (and below the anim packs).

I have; LOOT seems to want to put it there for some reason. Do you think it should be higher? My non-SLAL animations don't seem to run, either.

3 hours ago, lolba said:

Thanks for the help. I didn't seem to have any luck with those options

there could be something wrong within your save file, have you tried starting a new game to see if the animations work there?

(don't forget to hit "install" in SexLab's MCM)

3 hours ago, lolba said:

No GENDER directory male
No GENDER directory female

turn off "gender specific animations" you don't have any.

also since your SexLab was out of date you should check the other mods as well (especially JContainers):

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It doesn't look correct with SLAL right at the bottom (and below the anim packs).

actually you sort of do want SLAL to load after the SLAL Packs if a mod manager is in use: they sometimes have a nasty habit of hiding a mod's files from other mods, therefor the packs need to be loaded first so it's json files can actually be seen by SLAL.

Did you start a new game or just throw SL 1.62 over 1.59? Without T-posing pr FNIS throwing errors it's most likely not a FNIS problem. SLAL should be irrelevant either, it's not a hard requirement. SL (and radiant prostitution) work fine without it.

So, either scripts or skeleton. The latter is easy to check, just reinstall xpmse and let it overwrite everything, for scripts it's most likely that something messy in your save - so if reinstalling xpmse doesn't do it, start a new game. After character creation then got make a coffee or something, give the game time to install everything properly. Don't move, don't check menus, don't do anything. And after 5 minutes or so, you can start configuring MCMs, starting with sexlab (and again, after hitting the "install" button, don't do anything until it reports it's finished.

Oh, and use LAL or something like that, don't go through the vanilla start. It doesn't work very well with mods.

Sorry for the delayed response, had a busy few days and got sick. Thanks for the replies, in the meantime.

I started a new game as you guys suggested, went to get a fresh dark roast and came back, but still no luck. Stood still in the LAL cell for a few minutes before booting up only SexLab and failing to get an animation to play from the test tool in the Animation Editor. Actors lock in place, undress, teleport on top of each other, then just idle while making sex noises.

I updated JContainers, XPMSE, and Papyrus, and I tried updating SKSE. I honestly think that if any of my current mods are out of place somehow, it's SKSE, as I tried to reinstall it lately and I suspect that I probably botched something, but the installation seems fine.

In other news, HDT doesn't work either, and the only dependencies are XPMSE, SKSE, HDT extensions and a TBBP mod (all of which I have, and have just updated at the time of making this post). Simply no additional body physics in-game. I don't mean to stack on my grievances without reason; I wonder if maybe SexLab doesn't work for the same reason HDT doesn't work. Is there maybe some way I can check that my SKSE truly is installed correctly?

EDIT: GetSKSEversion console command returns a perfectly normal result so maybe that's not it. Don't really know what else to do here ;;

Alright, well I didn't have realistic ragdolls and force downloaded, which is required by XPMSE. Knew I was just clownishly forgetting something. 

It still didn't work though, so I might be missing some other subrequirement or my install order is now off...

18 hours ago, lolba said:

Alright, well I didn't have realistic ragdolls and force downloaded, which is required by XPMSE.

You have that the wrong way round. RR&F is not needed if you use XPMSE. XPMSE does the ragdolling. You only need RR&F is you want less or more 'ragdolling' than the average.

Let's begin at the beginning.

Post an up to date load order.

Don't make any willy-nilly changes to anything.

Which mod manager are you using?

Sure. Here's my current load order, following a quick sort via LOOT:

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 SexLab.esm
 6  6 SexLabAroused.esm
 7  7 SexLab Attraction.esm
 8  8 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 9  9 CreatureFramework.esm
10  a SeonFollower.esp
11  b FlameAtronachArmor.esp
12  c FullBootForKKSA.esp
13  d FNIS.esp
14  e SkyUI.esp
15  f AnubAnimObj.esp
16 10 Cherry's Eyes.esp
17 11 LiFEv1.1.esp
18 12 SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
19 13 MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
20 14 RaceMenu.esp
21 15 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
22 16 KS Hairdo's.esp
23 17 SexLab Approach.esp
24 18 SLAnimLoader.esp
25 19 MoreNastyCritters.esp
26 1a dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
27 1b SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
28 1c XPMSE.esp
29 1d SOSRaceMenu.esp
30 1e Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Also, I'm using NMM.

Assuming that FNIS is still correct - are any of the plug-ins in red or orange text in NMM? Does LOOT report any 'Errors' - warning are usually okay.

Okay. The only animation pack I can see is Anub's - is that registered in SL Animation loader? (and I mean 'registered' not just 'enabled').

In your OP you said you were using Radiant Prostitution to start the animations. Have you tried with Mass Matchmaker?

Try starting a sex act, with whichever mod, then open the console and look if there are any clues in the messages.

Is it me or is SOS not there?

On 4/24/2019 at 5:24 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Assuming that FNIS is still correct - are any of the plug-ins in red or orange text in NMM? Does LOOT report any 'Errors' - warning are usually okay.

Okay. The only animation pack I can see is Anub's - is that registered in SL Animation loader? (and I mean 'registered' not just 'enabled').

In your OP you said you were using Radiant Prostitution to start the animations. Have you tried with Mass Matchmaker?

Try starting a sex act, with whichever mod, then open the console and look if there are any clues in the messages.

Is it me or is SOS not there?

No plug-ins are red or orange in NMM, and LOOT reports no errors (just some benign yellow banners about cleanup.)

Yes, the anims are registered. I also just installed/enabled/registered the Billyy anims, in case maybe the Anub one didn't have enough.

I have not tried with mass matchmaker; I'll do so now. However, I *have* tried with the animation editor that's built into SexLab, and that hasn't worked for me yet.

I did not have SOS, I didn't think it was required or anything. I've installed it now and I'll check to see if it gets me any results. I'll also take a look in the console window for any clues.

Dig the quote in your signature by the way

Should also mention that FNIS continues to not give me any errors. I have a few mods that are on the fritz (and a bunch that work,) so I want to think that a foundational mod like SKSE or FNIS is to blame, but they don't actually show any signs of faulty installation.

Tragically, I seemed to have done something to get it to work. After reinstalling XP32MSE, installing NetImmerse, installing SOS, and running Generate for users, I managed to get one animation to play, once.

Of course, I immediately did the stupid thing and closed the game, downloaded a couple of other mods (kidnapped, bakafactory animations/harassment, sex fame), and then it stopped working when I booted it back up. That's what you get for thinking with your virtual dick. This happened on a current save, too; not a fresh new one, but not really an old one either.

It continued not to work after I removed those mods (running FNIS before starting the game every time, obviously). I cleaned SexLab, reset the registry, nothing. I'm missing Framework and Creature Idles, but I always play in third person/zooming in and out did nothing.

There are no clues in console either. For all intents and purposes, the game behaves perfectly normally when triggering the animation, identifying the actors, selecting an animation based on the context, scaling the actors down, convincing itself it's commenced the selected animation (even though it doesn't play), acknowledging the different animation phases etc. No error messages of any kind. (What's the preferred method of copying console logs, by the way? I trust myself to know an error when I see one, but it's possible I've missed something.)

Something curious that does happen is SexLab will sometimes fail to choose an animation. I'll trigger an oral scene, and then it'll tell me that I've blacklisted all oral scenes so the sequence won't work. This is despite having the oral animation from the Billyy animations (non-aggressive animation triggered during a consensual sequence). Then the scene seems to play out anyways, with the actors undressing and the voice files playing, they're just standing there like they've been doing. Also, sometimes during the same oral scene trigger, it instead plays something totally different, like a vaginal one for example? Don't know if any of that helps; it's acting very strangely.

38 minutes ago, lolba said:

Tragically, I seemed to have done something to get it to work. After reinstalling XP32MSE, installing NetImmerse, installing SOS, and running Generate for users, I managed to get one animation to play, once.

Seems that you have a persistent problem and must be caused by some error in the installation.

My first recomendation is install USLEEP and run LOOT. USLEEP is not a requeriment for SexLab but some users report weird problems when not have USLEEP or when have it in the incorrect position.

Spoiler

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch OR the individual applicable patches Skyrim, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, and Hearthfire Unofficial Patch

• This is not a hard requirement and can be skipped, it has been known to fix some problems people have had related to SexLab however and there is little to no reason to not be using them anyway.
  • If you choose to not use the Unofficial Patches for whatever reason, expect to be browbeat about not having them when posting your load order in the troubleshooting section.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/109023-resolved-weird-issue-mo2-sexlab-when-loading-game-ctds-100-certainty/?tab=comments#comment-2395258

My next recomendation is install PapyrusUtil 3.3 and put it below SexLab overwriting the SexLab files and verify none other mod overwite it.

If that not solve the problem, reinstall again SexLab and PapyrusUtil 3.3 and run FNIS because i presume some files are not correctly installed maybe caused by the upgraded from 1.59c to 1.62 version.

At last help, give us a papyrus.log for try see what are making Sexlab and why not works.

Open skyrim.ini and put the log lines in 1:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableProfiling=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Start a NEW GAME, Enable SexLab and try run the animation. Sexlab install by default with log enabled them must generate all the log lines. Compress your Papyrus.0.log located in Documents\MyGames\Skyrim\Logs\Script and put it in your next message.

There are no schlongs in Skyrim if you don't have SOS installed.

When trouble-shooting it is never a good idea to add more factors until you are sure the problem is solved.

NetImmerseOverride comes with Race Menu so you don't need it.

Are you using the origianl Radiant Prostitution or the one by Caden? (I don't use either so I'm not sure if there is any great difference).

Radiant Prostitution, both versions, requires Zaz Animation Pack. Make sure you have all the requirements for all the mods.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:24 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Mass Matchmaker

why in the fucking hell are you suggesting that one? the original MatchMaker is far more reliable in every way:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

4 hours ago, lolba said:

have you tried going to SexLab's MCM and clicking on the debugging options (like the one that uninstalls SexLab and resets everything to there default settings)

Okay. I've got a Papyrus log, hopefully this helps.

[05/03/2019 - 01:37:39PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)

[05/03/2019 - 01:37:39PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[05/03/2019 - 01:37:39PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[05/03/2019 - 01:37:39PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[05/03/2019 - 01:37:43PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[05/03/2019 - 01:37:44PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to alias Water on quest DLC2TTF2 (0401AAC8) because their base types do not match
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property AshSpawnAttachChancePercent on script DLC2AshSpawnAttackChanceScript attached to alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property Town on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (07001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property City on script mf_simplejob_locationchance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (07001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027115) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027114) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027117) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027116) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027112) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027113) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027111) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (04027110) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property AugmentedFrost on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property MageArmor50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property MageArmor30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property SavageStrike on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property DarkSouls on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property Bladesman60 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property MagicResistance30 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property MagicResistance50 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property HackAndSlash90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property Bladesman90 on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property WindWalker on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property Necromancy on script DLC1SeranaLevelingScript attached to  (02003BA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property thisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (0700BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property Axe on script DLC2DBAncientDragonbornSCRIPT attached to  (0401DC33) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property PlatePosition on script dlc2toldarstombpuzzleplatescript attached to  (0402710F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property DLC1VampireChangeEffect on script dlc1playervampirechangescript attached to DLC1PlayerVampireQuest (020071D0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] warning: Property Alias_LevitationTarget on script DLC2_QF_DLC2DialogueTelMithry_02017E85 attached to DLC2DialogueTelMithryn (04017E85) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FA1)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:14PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (0401843D)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FD0)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FCF)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (04018FC3)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SLAL: SLAL: OnLoad
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [DLC1VQ03ManageFactions <DLC1VQ03Hunter (020098CB)>]manage factions
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslobjectfactory <SexLabQuestObjectFactory (05078818)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseFalkreath (0300305E)>]OnInit
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [slalmcm <SLAnimLoaderMenu (0C0012C4)>] INITIALIZED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] FNIS aa (load game) started
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [SKI_ActiveEffectsWidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (0B000822)>] INITIALIZED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [SKI_ActiveEffectsWidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (0B000822)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslBenchmark <SexLabDev (05072727)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslthreadlibrary <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslSystemConfig <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslActorStats <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslactorlibrary <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHousePale (03010BEE)>]OnInit
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [DLC1VQ03ManageFactions <DLC1VQ03Vampire (02004C3D)>]manage factions
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0300BE09)>]OnInit
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 0 / 16200
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>] INITIALIZED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [SKI_FavoritesManager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (0B00082A)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [SKI_FavoritesManager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (0B00082A)>]: Updating to script version 3
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: [sexlabframework <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>] - Loaded SexLabFramework
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:15PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>]: Registered SexLab at MCM.
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C5)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] running OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = False
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] ---BYOH Adoption System has started.---
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest START
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] ==== LAL: Mod support check - Ignore errors about missing files. ====
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (000E94C0)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (11049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 69
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (11049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 47
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] ERROR: File "teg_returntohelgen.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (11049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 89
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (11049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.OnInit() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 47
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] ERROR: File "Keld-Nar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (11049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 97
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] ERROR: File "ShezriesOldHroldan.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    [ARTHLALVersionTracking (11049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 106
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] ==== LAL: Mod support check - Done. ====
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [slalmcm <SLAnimLoaderMenu (0C0012C4)>]: Registered SL Anim Loader at MCM.
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C5)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (000E94C4)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] The TriggerMarker is [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (000E94C2)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>] INITIALIZED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 3
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 4
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 5
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 6
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 7
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 8
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Updating to script version 9
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DD)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C5)>] The Starting Weapon is None
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] The Starting Weapon is [ObjectReference < (000E94C9)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] The Starting Weapon is [ObjectReference < (000E94C6)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C5)>] Doesn't have a starting weapon
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C5)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] Has a starting weapon
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] Has a starting weapon
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] Handling Starting Weapon
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] Handling Starting Weapon
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] FNIS aa started (init) nMods: 1 nSets: 16
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] FNIS aa GetAAprefixList mod: FNIS aa nMods: 1
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] FNIS aa GetAAsets mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] FNIS aa GetAAsetList mod: FNIS aa nSets: 16
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:22PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] Disabling physics on [ObjectReference < (000E94C9)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] Moving 0 to the SwordMarker
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] Disabling physics on [ObjectReference < (000E94C6)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C1)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] Moving 0 to the BowMarker
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] DARYL - [WeaponRackActivateSCRIPT < (000E94C3)>] finishing OnCellLoad() and AlreadyInit = TRUE
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] DLC2InitCrossDLCScript found: [QF_DLC01VQ01_0100352A <DLC1VQ01 (0200352A)>], [BYOH_QF_BYOHRelationshipAdopt_010042B4 <BYOHRelationshipAdoption (030042B4)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] Arvak: Adding [WorldSpace <DLC2SolstheimWorld (04000800)>] to [FormList < (0100099B)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:23PM] [DLC2InitCrossDLCScript <alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02)>] found Durnehviir in Dawnguard.esm
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now updating Hearthfire content.
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] [[Actor < (0001A66B)>], [Actor < (0001A6AC)>], [Actor < (00019A2D)>], [Actor < (00013484)>], [Actor < (0001C18F)>], [Actor < (000199B4)>], [Actor < (0001348B)>], [Actor < (00019E10)>], [Actor < (0001B08F)>], [Actor < (000198DB)>], [Actor < (000198A4)>], [Actor < (0001A6AE)>], [Actor < (000199D0)>], [Actor < (0001A636)>], None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None] 100
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A66B)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AC)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019A2D)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00013484)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001C18F)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199B4)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001348B)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (00019E10)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001B08F)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198DB)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000198A4)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A6AE)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (000199D0)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: [Actor < (0001A636)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Now checking: None
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:24PM] Done updating Hearthfire content.
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:28PM] [DLC2_QF_DLC2_MQ04_02016E02 <DLC2Init (04016E02)>] DLC2Init quest DONE
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] Patch Script is working
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] [DLC1_2StateActivatorWithGlobal < (02017D59)>]: SetOpen called with abOpen = False
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] [DCL1VampireTurnPlayerScript <alias Player on quest DLC1VampireTurn (0200588C)>]OnLocationChange()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (000ECF4C)>])
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] [dlc1radiantscript <DLC1Radiant (02004C1C)>]CreateQuestBasedOnLocation([Location < (000ECF4C)>]) is NOT creating a quest: as Location is neither DLC1HunterHQLocation nor DLC1VampireCastleLocation
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] RNPC: Initiating NPC mental model.
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:30PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHousePale (03010BEE)>]OnInit
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseHjaalmarch (0300BE09)>]OnInit
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: appending explosive gas formlists
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1B5)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1B0)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [byohhousescript <BYOHHouseFalkreath (0300305E)>]OnInit
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1BA)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00082E17)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript <alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>]: None, [Location < (000ECF4C)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [byohhousebuildingscript <BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)>] PlayerChangeLocation: oldloc=None, newloc=[Location < (000ECF4C)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsMale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessage on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property DismissedFollower on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property DLC2RRTeldrynSero on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanionsFemale on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWedding on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageWait on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] warning: Property FollowerDismissMessageCompanions on script DLC2HirelingQuestScript attached to DLC2HirelingQuest (04038566) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] [DLC1InitScript <DLC1Init (02002C09)>]: [Form < (0200F1B5)>] is being added to list [FormList < (00109E7B)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslActorStats <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslSystemConfig <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslthreadlibrary <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslactorlibrary <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Adding Dragonborn beds to formlist...
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] ERROR: Cannot add a None inventory event filter to this reference alias
stack:
    [alias Player on quest BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)].BYOHHouseBuildingPlayerScript.AddInventoryEventFilter() - "<native>" Line ?
    [BYOHHouseBuilding (0300305D)].BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D.Fragment_0() - "BYOH_QF_BYOHHouseBuilding_0100305D.psc" Line 177
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:31PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: [sexlabframework <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>] - Loaded SexLabFramework
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:32PM] -------------------
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:35PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslobjectfactory <SexLabQuestObjectFactory (05078818)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:35PM] SEXLAB -- Init [sslBenchmark <SexLabDev (05072727)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:35PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 0 / 16200
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:35PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>] INITIALIZED
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:51PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:52PM] warning: Property thisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (0700BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:52PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.SetTextOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 470
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 318
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnConfigInit() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 169
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:52PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0
stack:
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.SetTextOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 470
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 319
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnConfigInit() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 169
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 114
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 85
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:52PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:52PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)>] INITIALIZED
stack:
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 318
stack:
    [mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_handler_config.psc" Line 319
[05/03/2019 - 01:38:52PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:00PM] VM is freezing...
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:00PM] VM is frozen
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:00PM] Saving game...
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:00PM] VM is thawing...
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:04PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named sexlabframework of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.GetAnimationVariableInt() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sslSystemConfig.CheckSystemPart() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 700
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 649
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.InstallMenu() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 613
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 105
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 832
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:04PM] Cannot open store for class "fniscreatureversion", missing file?
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:04PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis.VersionCompare() - "fnis.psc" Line 191
    [SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sslSystemConfig.CheckSystemPart() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 697
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 650
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.InstallMenu() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 613
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.OnPageReset() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 105
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 865
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 832
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (0B000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 140
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:04PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp19"
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis.VersionCompare() - "fnis.psc" Line 191
    [SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sslSystemConfig.CheckSystemPart() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 697
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 650
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:04PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named SexLabCreature of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sslSystemConfig.CheckSystemPart() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 703
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 651
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:04PM] ERROR:  (00000014): cannot fetch variable named sexlabframework of type int, returning 0.
stack:
    [SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)].sslSystemConfig.CheckSystemPart() - "sslSystemConfig.psc" Line 700
    [SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)].sslConfigMenu.SystemCheckOptions() - "sslConfigMenu.psc" Line 653
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:04PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>] ERROR: State option name InstallSystem is already in use
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:05PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.62 - Installing...
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:05PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Disabled
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:05PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: [sexlabframework <SexLabQuestFramework (05000D62)>] - Loaded SexLabFramework
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:06PM] SEXLAB - Voices[0] FemaleClassic - Classic (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:06PM] SEXLAB - Voices[1] FemaleBreathy - Breathy (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:06PM] SEXLAB - Voices[2] FemaleYoung - Young (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:06PM] SEXLAB - Voices[3] FemaleStimulated - Stimulated (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:06PM] SEXLAB - Voices[4] FemaleQuiet - Quiet (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:06PM] SEXLAB - Voices[5] FemaleExcitable - Excitable (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:06PM] SEXLAB - Voices[6] FemaleAverage - Average (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:07PM] SEXLAB - Voices[7] FemaleMature - Mature (Female)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:07PM] SEXLAB - Voices[8] MaleNeutral - Neutral (Male)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:07PM] SEXLAB - Voices[9] MaleCalm - Calm (Male)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:07PM] SEXLAB - Voices[10] MaleRough - Rough (Male)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:07PM] SEXLAB - Voices[11] MaleAverage - Average (Male)
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:07PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[0] Pleasure - Pleasure
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:07PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[1] Happy - Happy
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[2] Joy - Joy
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[3] Shy - Shy
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[4] Sad - Sad
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[5] Afraid - Afraid
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[6] Pained - Pained
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[7] Angry - Angry
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[8] Custom1 - Custom 1
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:08PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[9] Custom2 - Custom 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[10] Custom3 - Custom 3
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[11] Custom4 - Custom 4
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] [SKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (0B000820)>]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (07000D62)>]: Registered Radiant Prostitution at MCM.
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>]: Registered SexLab at MCM.
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Expressions[12] Custom5 - Custom 5
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[2] ArrokMissionary - Arrok Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[6] zjLaying - 3jiou Laying
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[1] SexLabAggrMissionary - Rough Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[0] SexLabMissionary - Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[8] LeitoMissionary - Leito Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[4] ZynMissionary - Zyn Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[5] zjMissionary - 3jiou Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[10] fdBedMissionary - 4uDIK Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[7] zjLyingVar - 3jiou Laying Variant
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[3] ArrokLegUp - Arrok Leg Up Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[11] fdLegUp - 4uDIK Leg Up
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[12] APBedMissionary - AP Bed Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[13] APHoldLegUp - AP Holding Leg Up
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[14] APLegUp - AP Leg Up Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[9] LeitoMissionaryVar - Leito Missionary 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[16] SexLabAggrBehind - Rough Behind
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[18] ArrokDoggyStyle - Arrok DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[15] SexLabDoggyStyle - DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[17] SexLabAggrDoggyStyle - Rough Doggy Style
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[19] ArrokRape - Arrok Rape
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[20] ZynDoggystyle - Zyn DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[22] zjDoggy - 3jiou DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:10PM] SEXLAB - Animations[21] DarkInvestigationsDoggystyle - DI DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[23] zjDomination - 3jiou Domination
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[26] APDoggyStyle - AP DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[24] LeitoDoggy - Leito DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[25] fdDoggyStyle - 4uDIK DoggyStyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[30] zjCowgirl - 3jiou Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[35] MitosReverseCowgirl - Mitos Reverse Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[28] ArrokCowgirl - Arrok Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[27] SexLabReverseCowgirl - Reverse Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[32] LeitoRCowgirl - Leito Reverse Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[29] ArrokReverseCowgirl - Arrok Reverse Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[31] LeitoCowgirl - Leito Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[33] fdCowgirl - 4uDIK Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[36] APCowgirl - AP Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:11PM] SEXLAB - Animations[34] fdRCowgirl - 4uDIK Reverse Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[38] ArrokSideways - Arrok Sideways Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[39] APShoulder - AP Shoulder
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[37] SexLabSideways - Sideways Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[47] zjStandingVar - 3jiou Standing Variant
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[41] SexLabStanding - Standing Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[40] SexLabHuggingSex - Hugging Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[48] zjHolding - 3jiou Holding
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[44] ZynRoughStanding - Zyn Rough Standing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[46] zjStanding - 3jiou Standing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[42] ArrokHugFuck - Arrok HugFuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:12PM] SEXLAB - Animations[43] ArrokStanding - Arrok Standing Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[45] ZynStanding - Zyn Standing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[51] APStanding - AP Standing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[50] MitosStanding - Mitos Standing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[49] LeitoStanding - Leito Standing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[53] zjAnal - 3jiou Anal
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[56] APAnal - AP Anal
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[52] ArrokAnal - Arrok Anal
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[57] APFaceDown - AP Face Down Anal
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[54] LeitoDoggyAnal - Leito DoggyStyle Anal
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:13PM] SEXLAB - Animations[55] MitosHugBehind - Mitos Hugging Behind
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[62] LeitoBlowjob - Leito Blowjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[58] ArrokBlowjob - Arrok Blowjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[61] DarkInvestigationsBlowjob - DI Blowjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[59] ArrokOral - Arrok 69
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[64] MitosFaceFemdom - Mitos Female Facedom
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[60] ArrokLedgeBlowjob - Arrok Bed Blowjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[65] APBlowjob - AP Blowjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[63] LeitoCunnilingus - Leito Cunnilingus
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[66] APKneelBlowjob - AP Kneeling Blowjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[67] APStandBlowjob - AP Standing Blowjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[68] APHandjob - AP Handjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[69] APSkullFuck - AP Skull Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:14PM] SEXLAB - Animations[70] SexLabBoobjob - Boobjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[71] ArrokBoobjob - Arrok Boobjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[72] APBoobjob - AP Boobjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[73] ArrokForeplay - Arrok Foreplay
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[74] ArrokSittingForeplay - Arrok Sitting Foreplay
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[77] zjBreastFeeding - 3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[79] LeitoKissing - Leito Kissing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[76] zjEroMassage - 3jiou Ero Massage
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[80] LeitoSpoon - Leito Spooning
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[78] zjBreastFeedingVar - 3jiou Breastfeeding Straight
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:15PM] SEXLAB - Animations[75] ArrokStandingForeplay - Arrok Standing Foreplay
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[81] SexLabTribadism - Tribadism
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[83] ZynLesbian - Zyn Lesbian
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[82] ArrokLesbian - Arrok Lesbian
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[84] ZynLicking - Zyn Licking
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[86] LeitoFeet - Leito Footjob 1
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[89] MitosFootjob - Mitos Footjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[85] BleaghFootJob - Bleagh FootJob
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[90] MitosTease - Mitos Teasing
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[87] LeitoFeet2 - Leito Footjob 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:16PM] SEXLAB - Animations[88] LeitoFeet3 - Leito Footjob 3
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[92] MitosReachAround - Mitos Reach Around
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[94] APFisting - AP Fisting
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[91] MitosLapLove - Mitos Lap
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[93] fdFisting - 4uDIK Fisting
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[96] LeitoFemaleSolo - Leito Female Masturbation
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[99] APFemaleSolo - AP Female Masturbation
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[95] BleaghFemaleSolo - Bleagh Female Masturbation
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[97] fdFMasturbation - 4uDIK Female Masturbation
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[98] FBFMasturbation - FB2 Female Masturbation
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[101] fdMMasturbation - 4uDIK Male Masturbation
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:17PM] SEXLAB - Animations[100] ArrokMaleMasturbation - Arrok Male Masturbation
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[108] ZynFemdom - Zyn FemDom
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[102] ArrokDevilsThreeway - Arrok Devils Threeway
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[104] zjThreesome - 3jiou Threesome
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[103] ArrokTricycle - Arrok Tricycle
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[109] ZynFourWay - Zyn Gay Fourway
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[105] fdThreesome - 4uDIK Threesome
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[106] DarkInvestigationsThreesome - DI Forced Threesome
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SEXLAB - Animations[107] ZynDoublePenetration - Zyn Double Penetration
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: SLAL: registering animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: reloading data
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Anubs Creature: 63 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Anubs Human: 52 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_CreatureBeasts: 37 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_Creature_Furniture: 19 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_CreatureHumanoids: 29 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_CreatureMisc: 15 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_Human: 23 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_HumanFurniture: 15 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: loaded 8 JSON files
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: found 0 animations with errors in the JSON data
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:18PM] SLAL: SLAL: finished registering 0 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:21PM] SEXLAB - RegisterSlots() Creature: Creatures not enabled, skipping registration.
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[14] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread14 (0506C638)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[13] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread13 (0506C637)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:23PM] SEXLAB - Thread[12] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread12 (0506C636)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[11] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread11 (0506C635)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[10] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread10 (0506C634)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[9] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread09 (0506C633)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:24PM] SEXLAB - Thread[8] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread08 (0506C632)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[7] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread07 (0506C631)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[6] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread06 (0506C630)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:25PM] SEXLAB - Thread[5] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread05 (0506C62F)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[4] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread04 (0506C62E)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[3] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread03 (0506C62D)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[2] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread02 (0506C62C)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:26PM] SEXLAB - Thread[1] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread01 (05062452)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Setup - [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (05061EEF)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SexLab Threads: [[sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (05061EEF)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread01 (05062452)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread02 (0506C62C)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread03 (0506C62D)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread04 (0506C62E)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread05 (0506C62F)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread06 (0506C630)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread07 (0506C631)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread08 (0506C632)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread09 (0506C633)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread10 (0506C634)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread11 (0506C635)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread12 (0506C636)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread13 (0506C637)>], [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread14 (0506C638)>]]
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: SexLabFramework - Enabled
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SexLab  - SexLab v1.62 - Ready
!
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetTextOptionValueST outside a valid option state
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabConfigurationMenu (05079840)>] ERROR: Cannot use SetOptionFlagsST outside a valid option state
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Preloading actor storage... This may take a long time...
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SEXLAB - PreloadSavedStorage: 0 -> 1
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SEXLAB - CleanActorStorage: Starting...
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:27PM] SEXLAB - CleanActorStorage: Done - 1
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:34PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:34PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:39PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:42PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:39:47PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: reloading data
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Anubs Creature: 63 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Anubs Human: 52 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_CreatureBeasts: 37 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_Creature_Furniture: 19 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_CreatureHumanoids: 29 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_CreatureMisc: 15 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_Human: 23 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded category Billyy_HumanFurniture: 15 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: loaded 8 JSON files
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:02PM] SLAL: found 0 animations with errors in the JSON data
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:06PM] SLAL: SLAL: registering Anubs Human animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[110] Anubs_anubAgrA - Anubs  aggresive anal
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[111] Anubs_VAMP1 - Anubs  VAMP1
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:06PM] SEXLAB - Animations[112] Anubs_Nelson - Anubs  Nelson
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[113] Anubs_futa1 - Anubs  Futa1
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[114] Anubs_AnubFemdom - Anubs  Femdom
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[115] Anubs_AnubDomCow - Anubs  FemdomCow
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[116] Anubs_WallFront - Anubs  WallFront
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[118] Anubs_wallside - Anubs  WallSide
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[117] Anubs_wallback - Anubs  wallback
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[119] Anubs_Paralysis - Anubs  Paralysis
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[120] Anubs_Sweetroll - Anubs  Sweetroll
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[121] Anubs_Lustcowgirl - Anubs  Lustcowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[122] Anubs_Chair_Doggy - Anubs  Chair_Doggy
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[123] Anubs_chest - Anubs  chest
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[124] Anubs_Amazon - Anubs  Amazon
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[125] Anubs_Training - Anubs  Training
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[126] Anubs_knife - Anubs  knife
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Resizing animation registry slots: 128 -> 160
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[128] Anubs_hold - Anubs  hold
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[127] Anubs_mmoutheral - Anubs  MMO Utheral
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[129] Anubs_misionary - Anubs  Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[130] Anubs_choke - Anubs  Choke
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[131] Anubs_rcowgirl - Anubs  Reverse Cowgril
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:07PM] SEXLAB - Animations[132] Anubs_x - Anubs  x Pillory
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[133] Anubs_doggystyle - Anubs  Doggy Style
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[134] Anubs_mmocg - Anubs  mmo reverse cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[135] Anubs_VS - Anubs  Fuck Machine
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[136] Anubs_magick - Anubs  Magick Rape
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[137] Anubs_humandoggy - Anubs  human doggystyle
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[138] Anubs_mind_control - Anubs  Mind Control
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[139] Anubs_bound - Anubs  Bound
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[140] Anubs_dildo - Anubs  Magick Dildos
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[141] Anubs_boundtable - Anubs  Bound Table
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[142] Anubs_D6B - Anubs  D6 Breeding
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[143] Anubs_ff - Anubs  Forced Footjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[144] Anubs_fcowgirl - Anubs  Forced Cowgirl
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[145] Anubs_rape - Anubs  Rape
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[146] Anubs_femfoot - Anubs  Femdom Footjob
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[147] Anubs_gangbang - Anubs  Gangbang
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[149] Anubs_bm - Anubs  Breeding Missionary
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[150] Anubs_a_st - Anubs Adult Standing
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[148] Anubs_am2 - Anubs Adult Missionary 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[151] Anubs_ffmfemdom - Anubs Female Female Male Femdom
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:08PM] SEXLAB - Animations[152] Anubs_afc2 - Anubs  Adult Femdom Cowgirl 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[153] Anubs_mf - Anubs  Magick Fuck
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[154] Anubs_Adult_Spooning - Anubs Adult Spooning
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[155] Anubs_ffmfemdom2 - Anubs Female Female Male Femdom 2
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[156] Anubs_deltafeet - Anubs Delta Feet
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[157] Anubs_ffm_femdom3 - Anubs Female Female Male Femdom 3
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[158] Anubs_lesbian_wc - Anubs Lesbian Wall Cunalingus
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Resizing animation registry slots: 160 -> 192
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[160] Anubs_adult_sleep - Anubs Adult Sleeping
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SLAL: SLAL: finished registering 52 animations
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[159] Anubs_throne_femdom - Anubs Throne Femdom
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:09PM] SEXLAB - Animations[161] Anubs_asq - Anubs Adult Standing Quicky
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:29PM] SEXLAB - InitAdjustments(Global.0) SexLabMissionary - [0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000]
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:42PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:47PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Aela the Huntress Seeded Stats: [70.466522, 115.758339, 75.601807, 99.307266, 65.373665, 0.000000, 10.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 10.000000, 0.000000, 89.000000, 199.128555, 14.983287, 0.011628]
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:50PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:40:50PM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:04PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:05PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Aela the Huntress) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:05PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress] SetActor([TrainerGoldScript < (FF000847)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (05061EEF)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:05PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Prisoner) -- TRUE -- MISS
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:05PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Prisoner] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (05061EEF)>]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:05PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:05PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - NordRaceF.NordRaceM
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:06PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:07PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 155.617050
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:07PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Prisoner]  - Distance From WaitRef[[TrainerGoldScript < (FF000847)>]]: 155.617050
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Prisoner]  - Distance From WaitRef[[TrainerGoldScript < (FF000847)>]]: 68.903648
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Distance From WaitRef[[Actor < (00000014)>]]: 68.903648
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Prisoner]  - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF00084F)>]]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000850)>]]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Prisoner]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:08PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:08PM] [DLC2PillarBuilderActorScript < (040177DB)>]OnPackageStart()
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:09PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Prisoner]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (0003C9FE)>], [Armor < (0003CA00)>]]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:09PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Prisoner]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Neutral (Male)] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:09PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Equipment: [[Form < (00018388)>], [Form < (00056B17)>], [Form < (00056A9D)>], [WEAPON < (0009F25D)>]]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:09PM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Aela the Huntress]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Mature (Female)] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 25.773010
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:10PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.601013
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:11PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.800003
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:11PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:23PM] VM is freezing...
[05/03/2019 - 01:41:23PM] VM is frozen

I entered LAL, loaded SexLab, tried to start an animation via the SexLab menu with the NPC I spawned in, and exited when I saw it wasn't working. I've bolded where SexLab finished installing, and where I believe the animation process starts, just so it's a little easier to navigate.

I have tried using the SexLab cleaning/refreshing/rebuilding utilities, but nothing seems to have changed.

Archived