MCCC help, it made all my female sims pregnant!

chicice

With the 6.2.0 update, I've noticed almost all of my townies (landed ones) are pregnant. This is weird to see when you're up and about in town and majority of the ladies are pregnant lol! I'm also using WW.

Is there a setting I should look for to make sure they get pregnant realistically? This instantaneous make all pregnant is just weird. I have already toggled check marriage for pregnancy, is there anything else? Like bypass romance relationship in mccc pregnancy settings, what does it do?

Thanks!

On a computer, in [MC Command Center] >> [MC Pregnancy] >> [Pregnant Sim Selection] try putting [Pregnancy Percentage] down. Make sure [Days To Run Checks] has only 1 day selected (I've tried with 0 days, but that seemed to increase pregnancies).

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

On a computer, in [MC Command Center] >> [MC Pregnancy] >> [Pregnant Sim Selection] try putting [Pregnancy Percentage] down. Make sure [Days To Run Checks] has only 1 day selected (I've tried with 0 days, but that seemed to increase pregnancies).

I have mine set to.....teen-2%.....Young adult-3%....adult-4%....elder-1% working ok for me.

Archived