Elx's UUNP & BHUNP Conversions

Kameleon Armor UUNP is ready to download!

Alright this armor was something else, I literally had to fix every weight paiting on every part of the armor which slowed down the release time for a good amount but as you know I would rather take my time to get a good conversion instead of getting it quickly but with poor quality. The skirt alone was a struggle, the original mesh was really bad.

I actually didn't like this armor that much but after I converted it I started to like it a lot, I do like the boots a lot and the armor itself is quite sexy as well.

I hope you guys like it because it was a lot of effort to make it.

The album in flickr isn't done yet because I want to take my time doing it so I will give you a small preview here and the full preview of all the colors in the main page!

Remember to check the info.txt inside the conversion before asking for a fix or a clipping issue!

Remember to open the spoiler tag to see the preview here :)

Enjoy!

Spoiler

1304604582_Kameleonpreview.thumb.jpg.b557a0e09e34934f1d6cb2da8c319cee.jpg

2 hours ago, idle said:

May I suggest a changelog to track which ones are new? Makes things a lot more clearly laid out.

Will do!

I was thinking of doing this since I will add more and more conversions, thank you for the suggestion :thumbsup:

EDIT: Changelog added!

On 7/29/2019 at 5:21 AM, elxdark said:

Alright this armor was something else, I literally had to fix every weight paiting on every part of the armor which slowed down the release time for a good amount but as you know I would rather take my time to get a good conversion instead of getting it quickly but with poor quality. The skirt alone was a struggle, the original mesh was really bad.

I actually didn't like this armor that much but after I converted it I started to like it a lot, I do like the boots a lot and the armor itself is quite sexy as well.

I hope you guys like it because it was a lot of effort to make it.

The album in flickr isn't done yet because I want to take my time doing it so I will give you a small preview here and the full preview of all the colors in the main page!

Remember to check the info.txt inside the conversion before asking for a fix or a clipping issue!

Remember to open the spoiler tag to see the preview here :)

Enjoy!

Reveal hidden contents

1304604582_Kameleonpreview.thumb.jpg.b557a0e09e34934f1d6cb2da8c319cee.jpg

If you're interested I can also remove the HDT high heels requirements of the mod and convert it to only needing Netimmerse override. NiO is a more stable system that doesn't use scripts, plus it also frees up an ESP slot (because it doesn't use any).

Edit: Nvm, seems you have done that already. XD

3 hours ago, Derpakiin said:

If you're interested I can also remove the HDT high heels requirements of the mod and convert it to only needing Netimmerse override. NiO is a more stable system that doesn't use scripts, plus it also frees up an ESP slot (because it doesn't use any).

Edit: Nvm, seems you have done that already. XD

all my conversions will always have NiO since I use it :)

On 7/28/2019 at 11:21 PM, elxdark said:

Awesome work there, pretty tight body fitting too!

It's like a new armor mod now.

So happy you created the conversation ?

I already gave up the hope to see that armor on my UUNP PC without clipping if one part gets unequipped

At last a mod with a good looking hood to evade SLS and SLSF :classic_ph34r:

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Awesome work there, pretty tight body fitting too!

It's like a new armor mod now.

So happy you created the conversation ?

I already gave up the hope to see that armor on my UUNP PC without clipping if one part gets unequipped

At last a mod with a good looking hood to evade SLS and SLSF :classic_ph34r:

thanks ❤️

Glad you liked it :)

9 minutes ago, MrDoflamingo said:

hi elxdark can you do uunp of DM BDOR summerbox1 https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2019/07/dm-bdor-summerbox1-by-team-tal-unphdt.html there is a cbbe bodyslide of it 

I'm working on this atm but I'm not using his/her conversion, most of his/her are kinda bad quality in my opinion, I also like to work with the original body I get better results using it.

If you want to see you can download that conversion and see for yourself, it isn't as tight as the original mesh and that's a no no for me.

You will see the real difference when I'm done with this, not trying to be a dick or something just saying that I won't be cheap using another conversion that I know it's not the best, I would rather do it myself and be happy with that even if it takes more time.

39 minutes ago, elxdark said:

I'm working on this atm but I'm not using his/her conversion, most of his/her are kinda bad quality in my opinion, I also like to work with the original body I get better results using it.

If you want to see you can download that conversion and see for yourself, it isn't as tight as the original mesh and that's a no no for me.

You will see the real difference when I'm done with this, not trying to be a dick or something just saying that I won't be cheap using another conversion that I know it's not the best, I would rather do it myself and be happy with that even if it takes more time.

Thank You im glad that you are working on it and i know your conversion will be awesome  as  always 

by the way the outfit of dahlia http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2894.html?sp is also without uunp when u got the time and if you are interested  pls make one 

20 hours ago, MrDoflamingo said:

Thank You im glad that you are working on it and i know your conversion will be awesome  as  always 

by the way the outfit of dahlia http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2894.html?sp is also without uunp when u got the time and if you are interested  pls make one 

A lot of people requested that outfit but there's an uunp conversion already here

I haven't tried the conversion yet but I don't think is that bad? it's from kokoro so it should be fine.

On 8/1/2019 at 9:48 PM, elxdark said:

A lot of people requested that outfit but there's an uunp conversion already here

I haven't tried the conversion yet but I don't think is that bad? it's from kokoro so it should be fine.

OMG Thank you so much I didn't know there was a uunp because i searched everywhere but dident find it ..... the kokoro's conversion is good .

8 hours ago, AleXiC94 said:

Hows BDOR pack coming along?

I would love to say that I'm working on it but I'm not.

Before full commit to that I want to finish a few other conversions that are way easier, team tal works with a custom unp body and hdt stuff which is a pain in the ass to convert, that's why I'm trying to get a few more conversions done before going for the bdor pack.

I'm currently doing another bdor outfit from team tal   I fell in love at first sight so I had to convert it right away, it should be up this week :D