General Discussion

I don't use Jorbug because of it's endless orgies and odd rapes by guards and such.  Instead I use TrueCrime (For jail rapes and random bandits on the road rapes) and RaperS (for incombat rapes, since I'm never the raper).  Jorbug has some nice features, but to me it's the one that makes it all less realistic as far as when, where and by whom.  Middle of the day being raped in the IC Market by a Guard while the whole town watches was just a touch too odd for me.  ^^

I use Joburg for its interaction with the Tantrivaylia mod (a castle full of Sanguine and Dibella worshipers). The mods mesh together for a surprisingly lore friendly orgy vacation for your character on his / her adventures. Outside of the castle, I turn down the Lewdness to .01, and I keep the Libido levels at .5 for everyone except Special Characters (who are set to 0). Apolonia (from the Sex Goddess CM partner mod) is marked as my stalker at a setting of 1. This creates a situation where rapes are very rare, but sometimes in a tavern Apalonia will be off boinking a guy in the corner. Back in the castle I turn up the Lewdness level.

These interesting discussions about joburg lead me to a question: for those who like a more realisitic game (no orgies everywhere...)' date=' what kind of tuning are you using?

[/quote']

I use the Adventurer preset in Joburg. It's working well enough for me. No orgies, and only rarely do I see random sex at night in the IC. Even then, it's only been just one pair of people.

@Phoro

There's no option for it in the ini, iirc, so you'd have to edit the script in the esp itself. However, the way LandE works, I'm pretty sure that if it didn't restore your health, you'd get stuck in an infinite loop of rape. Health below x% = rape, so as soon as the initial rape is done, health is still below x% = rape, etc.

Hello

I got question about LoversMagicExtended. Mod text says in "Aura Acquisitions Life " part "For example, if you first have sex with just killed Breton-vampire"  How do I have sex with dead?  :)

Also how does "::: The Love Potion [sP: 30]:::

Creates philtre after drinking any actor who becomes your sex slave." work? I'll drink that or the one, who i want to become my slave? D:

Thanks for the help  8)

Guest Donkey

Where did you get that information ?? No lovers magic even extended allows sex with dead. Those ingredients will only be added to you, if the an enemy is killed after sex.. with lovers magic extended.

as for the sex philter you need 30 sex energy points. before that option kicks in. Then you can cast the the spell create lovers aphrodisiac.

Lovers with PK extender also has an option to give XP if you have Oblivion XP.

The built-in lovers PK extender is significantly different than the XP plugin, though.  First, the extender doesn't seem to give you any leveling experience points if raped - or anything that plugins classify as rape (such as the sexual bribes PayBandit adds in)

Also (though, this may be based on overall sexual experience) the amount it gives you for consensual sex seem negligible.  For example, I just had my girl offer to give one of the guards in Chorrol a good time.  The Extender gave me a whole 3 leveling experience points for it, when getting to the next level requires 12100 (for reference, the OblivionXP lovers plugin awarded 105 for the same act).

So, honestly, I don't think there's much benefit from Extender having a levelling XP component built in, unless you're playing as a prostitute.

In the lovers extended ini file you can change the value that gives negative experience for being raped or abused (like paying bandits with sex).

set xLoversSPHUD.rapedmult to -0.5 (a negative number  -0.5 is what I use, gives about half normal sex xp)

I did see that, Reigor, but the oblivion-xp related XP is different than the sex-xp related XP, which is why I specified leveling xp.  A basic consensual sex act seems to give between +20 to +40 sex xp, but still only gives you 3-5 points towards the oblivion XP leveling system.  And even when the sex XP modifier is set to give a positive sex-xp value on rape, there still seems to be no leveling related XP awarded.

Please slap me if this has been asked and explained before...

But I kinda lost track of this. :P

How do I add new animations to the system' date=' without replacing existing ones?

So they appear during circling?

[/quote']

Don't quote me, cause I may be wrong; but IIRC you can look to see which numbers for the files are missing (not all numbers from 01-100 are used for example) and rename the ones you want used to one of those missing indexes.

I -think- that's what I read somewhere on here.

Guest Donkey

Please slap me if this has been asked and explained before...

But I kinda lost track of this. :P

How do I add new animations to the system' date=' without replacing existing ones?

So they appear during circling?

[/quote']

Slap.. Sorry you made me do it..  :P

Adding new animations. Check this directory Oblivion\data\meshes\Characters\_Male\Idleanims\ani2

In here you can use any animations 1 to 200 if you look closely not every number is used. You can just rename those animations but keep the structure in check:

01_DefMotionx0 to 01_DefMotionx3 also

01_OffMotionx0 to 01_OffMotionx3

Other then that you need to create a new ini who goes into oblivion\data\ini

Check the other ini how to set this up correctly.

Sorry to ask this stupid question but I have look in every readme I have found and don't find the answer.

Its simple : How can i have sex with persons or creatures ? Some of them rape me but how can I do the same thing ? Which key is used in that mod ?

And sorry for my poor english.