General Discussion

So, did the whole LAPF upgrade, and apparently I'm down a couple Voice packs.  I'm fairly certain I didn't DL and install any individual packages for voices, so I'm 90% certain that the packs I had were somewhere in the mess of LoversPK/Resource/Extender installs.

Anyone know which packages had voice packs in slot 7 and 8 (and maybe 9) by default?  I know 7 was a higher pitch, squeaky voice.  Can't remember what 8 sounded like.

So, did the whole LAPF upgrade, and apparently I'm down a couple Voice packs.  I'm fairly certain I didn't DL and install any individual packages for voices, so I'm 90% certain that the packs I had were somewhere in the mess of LoversPK/Resource/Extender installs.

Anyone know which packages had voice packs in slot 7 and 8 (and maybe 9) by default?  I know 7 was a higher pitch, squeaky voice.  Can't remember what 8 sounded like.

You might browse around the downloads section of Lovers.

This thread may contain some of what you are looking for:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69-voiceset-y-type-ag3-conversion-10/

You might browse around the downloads section of Lovers.

This thread may contain some of what you are looking for:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69-voiceset-y-type-ag3-conversion-10/

Might be it...pretty sure I didn't download any separate voice packs, but I don't quite remember what they actually sounded like.  Guess it doesn't matter that much.

I have a bit of an idea for a mod to be used with Lovers Creatures if it hasn't been done already.  A spell that allows you to transform the player character into one of the available creatures to be used on NPCs.

Of course I don't know the first thing about modding this game so I'm just sharing this idea here incase anyone wants to use it.

• 2 weeks later...

Already found out about both questions above.

I have an issue to report now.

What plugin modifies road bandits/road vampires (the ones which approach you asking whether you'll give them your body, gold or your life)? Because now, whenever one approaches me, instead of giving me the typical dialogue, it goes "now I can finally talk to my master!" or "Do you not have use for me?". Also, sometimes they ask my character if they want to buy flowers (aka sex).

Already found out about both questions above.

I have an issue to report now.

What plugin modifies road bandits/road vampires (the ones which approach you asking whether you'll give them your body, gold or your life)? Because now, whenever one approaches me, instead of giving me the typical dialogue, it goes "now I can finally talk to my master!" or "Do you not have use for me?". Also, sometimes they ask my character if they want to buy flowers (aka sex).

There are several that modify bandits.  Instead of making us guess which may be the culprit, please post your load order and that will help us zero in on which it is and also tell us if you have a load order problem which may be causing the issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lovers adds the lowerbody with erect penis only during sex. If you have the Problem during sex you must change the Strip clothes Setting, set lowerbody, upperbody and one Piece clothes to remove during sex.

If your NPCs run around with erect penis you have installed a male Body replacer with erect penis instead of flaccid penis. (or too big flaccid penis)

Could i Possibly get help on fixing stretching penis caused from Archive invalidating more than once?

I now Know you are not suppose to do this, so no Smart ass comments please :).

please make it easy to understand for i am semi new to this.

You can archive invalidate via bsa redirection 100 plus times if you like.  While it won't hurt you, it won't help you either.  All it takes is once and you're set.  

What you need to do to fix your current issue has nothing to do with archive invalidation, but rather reinstalling the LAPF.  The stretching penis is caused from you installing something that overwrote the skeleton that the LAPF requires.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a suggestion/request.

I installed Estrus. The mod itself is pretty good, but it's not about the tentacles themselves I'm gonna talk about. Whoever uses it/has ever used it will instantly know of what I'm talking about.

When you cast Estrus on someone, the animations/effects/etc will play and the character will get raped/have sex with tentacles/bla bla bla. After the raping is done, if you have "NPC Flee" turned on (configurable on the mod's configuration scroll), they'll run away covering themselves or simply bend over (with custom animations - not the default Oblivion 'bending over' animation) while covering their faces, etc.

What I was wondering is how easy (if it's even possible) it is to add these running away after being raped/bending over while covering faces and whimpering animations on LPK. Would one need permissions or anything of that sort?

When you cast Estrus on someone, the animations/effects/etc will play and the character will get raped/have sex with tentacles/bla bla bla. After the raping is done, if you have "NPC Flee" turned on (configurable on the mod's configuration scroll), they'll run away covering themselves or simply bend over (with custom animations - not the default Oblivion 'bending over' animation) while covering their faces, etc.

What I was wondering is how easy (if it's even possible) it is to add these running away after being raped/bending over while covering faces and whimpering animations on LPK. Would one need permissions or anything of that sort?

Conceptually pretty easy.  Would be a small mod that is dependent on both Estrus and LwPK.  Would watch for end sex call from LwPK, and add the AI package Estrus uses for the run away/cower to victim if it was a rape.  Since it is not distributing any Estrus animations there is no permissions issue.

Don't have Estrus installed myself or it would take all of 15-20 minutes to whip up.

• 2 weeks later...

Heya guys  ;)  .

Got a little problem with LPK or lover creatures or joburg. I reinstall oblivion and i remember during sex act with creatures, there was some text displaying. But now, i don't have the text ... Do you know if this option was from lovers creatures or LPK ... or joburg ?