Voiceset Y-Type AG3 Conversion 1.0

Another sound conversion from AG3, this time the Y-type voice. This one was a personal favorite of mine so I wanted this one pretty badly too.

Unlike the C-Type one this time everything is set correct from the get go. So have fun. It defaults to NS7. Dump it into your Data/Sound/Lovers directory.

ns7.zip

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry Im a noob to Lovers mods. I dont understand what any of this means. Y-type AG3, Defaulting to NS7? I've never heard of any of this stuff. Is it extra voices to choose in the menu you get when you cast "sexual exploits" and you can choose voice packs 1-7 or 8?

In that list I also noticed that only 4 of the voice packs work, the other 4 say "voice pack missing" or "not found" or something. Sorry if this is unrelated. As I said Im new to these mods and Im still learning the ropes LOL!

You may see some dumb ass questions in the next few days LOL, until I get my head round things!

Sorry Im a noob to Lovers mods. I dont understand what any of this means. Y-type AG3' date=' Defaulting to NS7? I've never heard of any of this stuff. Is it extra voices to choose in the menu you get when you cast "sexual exploits" and you can choose voice packs 1-7 or 8?[/quote']

Yes

In that list I also noticed that only 4 of the voice packs work, the other 4 say "voice pack missing" or "not found" or something. Sorry if this is unrelated. As I said Im new to these mods and Im still learning the ropes LOL!

The other 4 don't have voice files. To use this file, you must move the "NS7" folder into your Oblivion/Data/Sounds/fx/lovers folder, then in-game use my sexual exploits(I think that's the name... it's the spell that lets you edit general lovers settings) spell and click the NS7 option.

you may see some dumb ass questions in the next few days LOL, until I get my head round things!

Don't worry about it. Always willing to help when/if I can :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, sorry for my bad English translator of google.

First thank you very much for these voices.

In the Lovers version I use have seen that there are 8 different types of voices but lets you choose the number 9, to choose it indicates that no the mod files found voice to allocate the number 9.

Well the point is that I want to create the voice number 9 from a video I've been to mp3 and wav later to do "cut" to the soundtrack pieces and make a new voice.

But the big question is surje me, I found that some voices within, for example NS8 Normal and rape, in which 5 folders numbered from 1 to 5, within those folders numbered more or less there are 20 to 40 files wav "groans" of the girl.

My question is to refer, first, if I create new files to wav and add the folder subfolders NS9 creating their new voice detect the number 9?

Second question, because folders numbered from 1 to 5? what criteria to use when choosing a play wav file in a sex scene? is random? within those folders those files are also wav play randomly or I have to establish an order for each "kind" of cry?

Thank you very much, your voice you did for this mod and I hope you can help me to add a new voice that I have wanted to create and share with the rest.

My question is to refer' date=' first, if I create new files to wav and add the folder subfolders NS9 creating their new voice detect the number 9?

Second question, because folders numbered from 1 to 5? what criteria to use when choosing a play wav file in a sex scene? is random? within those folders those files are also wav play randomly or I have to establish an order for each "kind" of cry?

Thank you very much, your voice you did for this mod and I hope you can help me to add a new voice that I have wanted to create and share with the rest.

[/quote']

For your first question... yes it should work. Just make sure the structure is the same as the others and it should play whatever you place in the folders.

Second question: the 1-5 folders are referring to each sex stage.

1 is referring to the first stage, when you're moving slowly.

2 is the second stage

3 is the third stage

4 is for orgasms

5 is for when you're lying on the ground after sex

So place the sounds wherever you think is best, and it should work in-game no problem.

thank you very much for the reply, it now makes sense of the 5 folders that will help me locate each type of sound where it should be.

The only question I have left to resolve is whether the sound files within the same group are played randomly or follow a set order?

If all goes well I will shortly have a new voice to add to our game ^ ^

EDIT:

For a better understanding of my doubt just one example.

My character is assigned to the voice number 8 and is raped by a bandit, the mod chooses in this case the number 8 voice folder, subfolder rape, and begins with the first act of the 5, the first phase and assigns the folder 1 within the sound files are numbered, in this case from 1 to 30.

The question is, these files are numbered from 1 to 30 are played in random or predefined order sets 1 2 3 ...?

I hope it's random u.u

Hello,

I'm so sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

Please let me know if so and I will remove it.

I am new to the lovers mods,are there any male voices available?

The mod seems to assume one is playing with a female character and so my male character makes some very disconcerting feminine noises.

Hello' date='

The mod seems to assume one is playing with a female character and so my male character makes some very disconcerting feminine noises.

[/quote']

Try configuring his voice as #4 (not positive its a guy but its the closest sounding one to a guy in the pack I've found :)

Hello' date='

[/quote']

Try configuring his voice as #4 (not positive its a guy but its the closest sounding one to a guy in the pack I've found :)

Thanks Ozulu,

I went through the entire sound folder trying to find where that gaspy voice you get in lovers bitch, joburg, etc... so I could replace it with more masculine sounds, but I couldn't find it. I'm not sure where it's coming from. I've replaced the sounds in the ns0f-ns8 with male sounds just to see which one would work. The sounds conform to the voice you set when using tachicat2, but nothing else. Is there another place where these sounds might be stored?

Thank you so much again for responding. :)

tewaz1

I don't know of any other place but I am still a complete noob. Just ran across that voice when I was fooling with things. In the set your voice option in my version it is voice number 4 out of a possible 6 but all the others are definitely female. Hopefully someone like Greg (who knows what they are doing and is very helpful) can answer your question better.

Hello' date='

[/quote']

Thanks Ozulu,

I went through the entire sound folder trying to find where that gaspy voice you get in lovers bitch, joburg, etc... so I could replace it with more masculine sounds, but I couldn't find it. I'm not sure where it's coming from. I've replaced the sounds in the ns0f-ns8 with male sounds just to see which one would work. The sounds conform to the voice you set when using tachicat2, but nothing else. Is there another place where these sounds might be stored?

Whenever you are faced with a seemingly insurmountable task...just cheat!!! :)

If you pop open the joburg.esp you will see that it draws it sounds from oblivion\data\sound\fx\loversjoburg\

I am not running bitch right now but to check it just load it with the CS and then under the object window on the lefthand column look under miscellaneous then click on sound. Then in the right hand window just scroll to the bottom of the list to look for the xlovers sounds and you will see the path that it is using to change sounds.

Have fun :)

Hello' date='

[/quote']

Thanks Ozulu,

Whenever you are faced with a seemingly insurmountable task...just cheat!!! :)

If you pop open the joburg.esp you will see that it draws it sounds from oblivion\data\sound\fx\loversjoburg\

I am not running bitch right now but to check it just load it with the CS and then under the object window on the lefthand column look under miscellaneous then click on sound. Then in the right hand window just scroll to the bottom of the list to look for the xlovers sounds and you will see the path that it is using to change sounds.

Have fun :)

Thank you so much Gregg!

I"m embarrassed to say it, but I think I may have sounded more computer savvy than I actually am. I have never modded a .esp file, just moved around whole files within my oblivion data. In fact, I only just downloaded the cs at your suggestion. I've tried opening and browsing several esp files, but I always get the same thing on the cs screen. When I go to misc -> sound I get a list of sounds, but they are always the same...some foot sounds, sneak sounds, magic sounds for each kind of magic, then magic failure sounds for each kind of magic. I have played around with the various menus, but can't find a way to actually view the esp I opened.

My interest is now peaked, and I will go through the cs tutorials over the summer break when I have more free time.

Also, I don't appear to have a loversjoburg file in my sound->fx file. Perhaps that is the problem. I will try making a file with that name, fill it with some sounds, and see what happens.

Once again, thank you so much for your help and I appreciate any further advice you can give! :)

tewaz1

I don't know of any other place but I am still a complete noob. Just ran across that voice when I was fooling with things. In the set your voice option in my version it is voice number 4 out of a possible 6 but all the others are definitely female. Hopefully someone like Greg (who knows what they are doing and is very helpful) can answer your question better.

You and I are in the same boat my friend. I appreciate your help!

As soon as I figure this out, you'll be the first to know! :)

Thank you so much Gregg!

I"m embarrassed to say it' date=' but I think I may have sounded more computer savvy than I actually am. I have never modded a .esp file, just moved around whole files within my oblivion data. In fact, I only just downloaded the cs at your suggestion. I've tried opening and browsing several esp files, but I always get the same thing on the cs screen. When I go to misc -> sound I get a list of sounds, but they are always the same...some foot sounds, sneak sounds, magic sounds for each kind of magic, then magic failure sounds for each kind of magic. I have played around with the various menus, but can't find a way to actually view the esp I opened.

My interest is now peaked, and I will go through the cs tutorials over the summer break when I have more free time.

Also, I don't appear to have a loversjoburg file in my sound->fx file. Perhaps that is the problem. I will try making a file with that name, fill it with some sounds, and see what happens.

Once again, thank you so much for your help and I appreciate any further advice you can give! :)

[/quote']

If you don't have sound files then you need to reinstall joburg as they should be there! It won't do much to populate that folder with files unless you have the exact folder/subfolder names and file names.

If you don't have sound files then you need to reinstall joburg as they should be there! It won't do much to populate that folder with files unless you have the exact folder/subfolder names and file names.

Just curious (what is CS?) when I went looking for where the sounds are stored on my pc and followed that path, there is only two folders there, one is Push and the one inside that is F and now I am really confused lol.

Here is my path: C:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\LoversJoburg\Push\F

Now in a similar path, C:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\Sound\fx\lovers I have nine ns folders (two were empty) and three miscellaneous. I tried copying over some new wave files into subset directories (Normal and Rape) set up nested the same with three subfolders (1, 4 & 5) with wav files of approximate size, and the exact file name structure found in folder 5 RS_mildmoans_01.wav etc but they don't play :(

Is there something else I am missing?

Ozulu,

The CS=Construction Set - this is what you use to modify or make your own esp's.

Link: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/The_Elder_Scrolls_Construction_Set

Link to guide to learn how to use it: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Main_Page

Again, you are going to have to use the CS to see what each mod specifies (both path and file name) to have any hope of making changes.

Ozulu' date='

The CS=Construction Set - this is what you use to modify or make your own esp's.

Link: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/The_Elder_Scrolls_Construction_Set

Link to guide to learn how to use it: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Main_Page

Again, you are going to have to use the CS to see what each mod specifies (both path and file name) to have any hope of making changes.

[/quote']

Ah, now I understand. Will put that on my list of things to check out :) Thanks!

Ah, I see. I had Joburg from lovers adventurer, the triple pack, which does not come with sound files. I think I have fixed that. Lovers bitch does not come with sound files, though. I"m guessing it pulls sound from a mod file I do not have, though I have all the listed required files. Wierd.

Anyway, thanks again for your help! :)