[Sims 4] Kiki's Animations for WickedWhims [7/Feb/2022]

• 1 month later...

Hi! I have recently downloaded your recent animations package and dropped it in my Mods folder where it should be, but for some reason a lot of the animations are missing. Can you help me out? I am using WW update from Jan 22nd. I've even gone through several furniture options including chairs and nothing works. I've also attempted to make a playlist with just your animations, went through every single category, and noticed a lot of those are missing as well. Below, I will note which animations I'm missing:

[HW] Teacher Behind (B+M/B+F)  [Desk]
[HW] Reading on the desk (MF)  [Desk]
Making out on desk (MF)  [Desk]
Making out on table (side) (MF)  [Desk, Dining Table Short, Picnic Table]
Pet (MF)  [Chair, Armchair, Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman] 
[VAMP] Sucking blood (B+M/B+F)  [Chair, Armchair, Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman] 
Passionate Rubbing (MF)  [Loveseat, Sofa]
Sleeping next to each other (B+M/F+B/B+M)  [Double bed] 
Getting closer MFM st.1 (MFM)  [Double bed, Single bed] 
She came at nigth (MF)  [Double bed] 
Waking Her Up (MF)  [Single bed]   
Shy Girl 01 (MF)  [Double bed, Single bed]
Shy Girl 02 (MF)  [Double bed, Single bed, Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman]  
Kissing on towel (MF)  [Floor, Towel]  
Closet Kissing (B+M/B+F)  [Closet]

Fingering on bed (MF)  [Double bed, Single bed]   [Preview]
[VAMP] Sucking blood - arm (MF)  [Chair, Armchair, Loveseat, Sofa, Ottoman]

Cunilingus under the desk (MF)  [Desk] 
Toilet Stall Oraljob (half-closed door) (MF/MM)  [Toilet Stall]
Toilet Stall Oraljob (opened door) (MF/MM)  [Toilet Stall]

Making out (Vaginal stage) (MF)  [Desk] 
Reverse Sitting (MF/MM)  [Desk] 
Seated Forward Bend (MF)  [Desk, Dining Table Short/Long]
Missionary with pillow - slow (MF)  [Single Bed, Double Bed]
Missionary with pillow (MF)  [Single Bed, Double Bed]
Spoon 01 *cheek kiss* (MF)  [Single Bed, Double Bed]

CLIMAX Missionary (CumMesh) (MF) [Desk, Dining Table Short/Long]
[VAMP] Bite from behind (MF) [Double Bed]

EDIT:

Turns out that I was somehow running two different versions of this mod, and had no clue. So I combed through my mods folder and found the outdated .pkg file and got rid of it. All is well again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You always have to appreciate the animators that take the time to animate teasing/cuddling animations that loop seamlessly as I think there are not enough. I've so many ideas and since you state you take requests here, I'll put down a few in a spoiler. They're primarily teasing ideas. 

EDIT: Holy shit, I just learned today you made an animation for a threesome couple to sleep together in bed. I've been wanting an animation like that for so long. It's official, you're among my favorite animators now. Anyway, ideas below.

For example, I love the first animation in the Watch TV set. Just two people enjoying each other's company. Since you've stated you take requests here, will you do more animations like that? Example, the "come sit in my lap" animation. A continuation of that where the female Sim continues to sit on the male's lap, holding each other. Perhaps with a kiss or two on the lips/cheek. Or slow dances/grinding. In bed, you could do animations of a couple simply sleeping together and in multiple different positions. For example, the female could sleep on top of the male with his arm around her as a teasing. The next animation could continue off the previous one where the female wakes up first, then decides to wake up the male by jacking him off. While he is showing signs of feeling it, he's not completely awake yet, so she moves on to licking him before moving onto blowing. Then you can continue on from there, you could make him climax onto her face or into her mouth and he wakes up before moving onto a cowgirl session or something of that nature. 

I am also interested in seeing more animations pertaining to vampires, in the domination/semi-forced nature as well as other vampire animations that are more intimate and sensual. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, itsokaywtf said:

Do you still continue this work? I'm looking forward to see all climax part (WATCH TV / Spoon cheek kiss on bed). Do you upload it on PATREON?

I'm wondering the same. It seems like the last entry on Patreon is from March. I was going to join but I would like to know if it's still active... ?

Edited by ladiedomino
5 hours ago, ladiedomino said:

I'm wondering the same. It seems like the last entry on Patreon is from March. I was going to join but I would like to know if it's still active... ?

I also check his/her Patreon and It seems that he/she doesn't continue this animations anymore T T.

I like the teasing/groping idea. I have Wicked Whims installed and one of my male characters keeps getting an erection and walks around with it. There is no reaction to this and he doesn't seem to try to get any interaction with other sims.

Spoiler

Is it possible for another sim to "see" the erection and does the male sim "know" he has an erection? If so I have a suggestion for your talents. Could passing females react to his erection and even reach out and give it a few strokes before moving on (or taking things further). And how about the male stops to talk to a female and then takes her hand and wraps it around his erection and helps her masturbate him. 

The male is also a stripper/pole dancer/lap dancer. In the lap dancing scenario the female never touches his erection. It would be nice to include an animation(s) where either she takes the initiative and takes hold of his erection, or he takes her hand and gets her to stroke it, and eventually he presses it to her lips, but she keeps them closed a few times but then slowly opens her mouth and takes it in.

Edited by BruteForce
Changed to spoiler
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...