[mod] Sexbound Draconis/Wyvernis "Pure-Breed" Race Support

Sexbound Draconis/Wyvernis "Pure-Breed" Race Support

This patch adds SexboundAPI support for the Wyvernis Race(not Draconis because dragons don't have arm-wings!).

Installation:

Unzip the content in the starbound mod folder

Requires:

[Sexbound API]

Sexbound API by Locuturus = https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-starbound-sexbound-api/

[ Wyvernis Race Links ]

= Non-Steam Version =

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/draconis-the-race-of-humanoid-dragons.4526/

= Steam Version =

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=868165595

♣ Choose only one ♣

[ Wyvernis Reskin Links ]

= Wyvernis Plated Belly Version =

Non-Steam Version= https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/draconis-full-dragons-reskin.5125/

Steam Version= https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=868165595

= Wyvernis Smooth Belly Version =

Steam Version Only = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=norwegian&id=1243697034

Please Note that pregnancy will only work if the pregnancy.config code for "enableCompatibleMates" is set to "true". The config is located on the Sexbound Unpak Version: SexboundAPI\scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnancy.config.

Race Compatible to Pregnancy:

• Wyvernis(Draconis)
  • Argonian
  • Kazdra
  • ??? - added by: Eryns Firefang
  • "Feel free to request any more race pairing, although I will only prioritized on selecting any viable Reptilian and Dragon races only"

Changelog :

1.3 - Fixed an error that could not apply patch to an /npcs/warriorvillager.npctype.patch. Caused by: No such key 'scripts' in pathApply("/scripts/-").

1.2 - Fixed an error where certain type of npc can't be use to sexbound and fix by renaming the npc folder from "npc" to "npcs".

1.1 - Added Draconis custom .npctype

1.0 - First release of the Race Support.

Credits to the Donator(s):

♦ Eryns Firefang ♦

Credits to the Reskin Author:

= Puddle Slime =

Credits to the Permission Requester:

= EternalUndeath =

Be Advised:

= For those who wants to edit this support, please ask for permission from the author of this support first before you make changes, and reposting this support and changing the author of the support will be reported, Original Race Author/Retexture Author has also have the rights of taking this down if by request has been given.

= If you're going to make a modpak, please notify the authors first before you do so

= Permission/Consent has been approved by the Retexture Author. =

UNAUTHORIZED EDITS:

• Duskyer
  • Slot 2
  • Slot etc...

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, _Nova_ said:

Soooooo, what's the difference between this and the half-breed version?

This is a reskin version of the other Draconis, the core race mod was a mix of human/draconic race.
And the half-breed version is still outdated and still waiting for its permission to be handed for Sexbound usage.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

mind if i ask why pregnancy will only work if "enableCompatibleMates" is set to true?

by realistic roleplay means, specific race can only impregnate that is on the list, if its on false(default by Sexbound settings), every race can get them pregnant regardless of race.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Yatsuri said:

So wait, to get this straight unless it is set to true, you cannot get pregnant/get anyone else pregnant? Or by your comment above do you mean the roleplay aspect won't work because you can get impregnated by anyone/impregnate anyone?

I'll explain it on a simple yet straight forward answer,

If the enableCompatibilityMates is set to true, you can impregnate/get pregnant by a specific race listed there on the description, but if its on default, which is on false, the race can get pregnant/impregnate any races without restriction, this patch was made for the sole purpose of realistic/serious RP, like the style of pokemon egg-group system.

25 minutes ago, [TheBusySWAT] Alastor said:

I'll explain it on a simple yet straight forward answer,

If the enableCompatibilityMates is set to true, you can impregnate/get pregnant by a specific race listed there on the description, but if its on default, which is on false, the race can get pregnant/impregnate any races without restriction, this patch was made for the sole purpose of realistic/serious RP, like the style of pokemon egg-group system.

Ah ok thank you, I kept reading it as if you didnt have it set to true, you couldn't use the pregnancy function at all. Then I saw your other comment and just got really confused, but thanks for clearing it up. Was a bit worried you actually meant it wouldnt work at all without compatability mates set to true cuz I was really looking forward to using this race but wasn't a fan of the restrictions.

• 6 months later...
40 minutes ago, StarboundBuddy said:

So I have downloaded this mod w/ Sexbound and me and my friend are both playing the race Draconis. I have become pregnant but when the prompt comes up to give birth, it doesn't work and I continue to stay with out npc spawning. Has anyone else got this bug or figured this issue out? Thanks

I found the issue to be, if you clicked later, you couldn't give birth at all. So you had to abort first before getting pregnant again to be able to give birth

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
17 minutes ago, IriX640 said:

part of the male character's mouth disappears at certain frames in the animations. are there any mods that might cause a conflict with this mod do you think?

Can't really help you there since most, if not all races that has been supported with SxB only have body sprites and all of the emotes and maybe the head uses from the race mod itself with the help of SxB API.

Edited by Am-Pumpking
  • 3 months later...
On 6/23/2019 at 12:34 PM, Am-Pumpking said:

This is a reskin version of the other Draconis, the core race mod was a mix of human/draconic race.
And the half-breed version is still outdated and still waiting for its permission to be handed for Sexbound usage.

sow how to install both pure breed and half breed races? they have same humanoid folder named "dragon"