Where to find older JIP NVSE versions?

Some mods, (for example Sexout Spunk), require the version 53 or higher of JIP. Problem is that the new versions of JIP that include LN wont get accepted, resulting in the mods not working. Is there any way of downloading an older version? The nexusmods page of JIP only has version 36.50 of the non-LN version, which is too low. Any help is appreciated!

The latest JIP version(s) now require NVSE 5.1.4. It's possible that you fail JIP's own NVSE version checking, in which case JIP will report to mods that its own version is -1, failing their JIP version checks.

If you already have NVSE 5.1.4, you should post the jip_ln_nvse.log

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2019 at 10:48 AM, DoctaSax said:

The latest JIP version(s) now require NVSE 5.1.4. It's possible that you fail JIP's own NVSE version checking, in which case JIP will report to mods that its own version is -1, failing their JIP version checks.

Im also tryna fix this problem, how do i find that log?

• 3 months later...
On 4/9/2019 at 12:48 PM, DoctaSax said:

im currently having this problem, ive been trying to get it to work but have no clue how, though i think i could chalk that up to my inexpreience as a modder. I'm very very new to modding so if any responses could be put in layman terms id appreciate it. is there currently an idea of how to fix it?