Bulge as accessories?

I'm looking for an bulge as accessories for my male and female sims, I had no luck searching for that most of the results are either mesh replacement for underwear with an bulge or nude bulge bottom for accessories clothes.

I know colonolnutty cnww main module had an bulge accessories but I don't want to use that whole mod just for an bulge

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 4:22 PM, Buddy16 said:

I'm looking for an bulge as accessories for my male and female sims, I had no luck searching for that most of the results are either mesh replacement for underwear with an bulge or nude bulge bottom for accessories clothes.

I know colonolnutty cnww main module had an bulge accessories but I don't want to use that whole mod just for an bulge

This mod comes with the very same bulge accessory you mentioned and now you can put it in any slot on your Sims body that you want to (Hurray for no more conflicting accessories!):

If you only want the bulge accessory without the entire mod, you can download it separately (It is a standalone download), it shows up in CAS for selection, under accessories.

Archived