mrrakkonn Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 @erplederp That's great, so how I feel, or used to feel when I actually played the game normally Also @2cool4u_1, I made 1300 outfits?! Goddamn. That has to be a heroic effort by @FiendishDrWu! to add all of them to this!
B10HAZARD. Posted March 13, 2020 Posted March 13, 2020 @erplederp Hahaha! It's funny because it's true. ?
2cool4u_1 Posted March 14, 2020 Author Posted March 14, 2020 2 hours ago, erplederp said: I ran into a great pic which could be used for advertising this mod. ?? I love it! It's now the first thing you see when you open this thread. 2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said: Also @2cool4u_1, I made 1300 outfits?! Goddamn. That has to be a heroic effort by @FiendishDrWu! to add all of them to this! I think so. The count was 1191 unique CC outfits, and 120 new unique Maxis outfits. There was only 1 Maxis outfit which already existed in the mod. Making a total (as of March 3) of 1312 outfits for adults (1311 new). Very impressive on both your parts. EDIT: That does NOT include the costume outfits.
erplederp Posted March 14, 2020 Posted March 14, 2020 Just now, 2cool4u_1 said: ?? I love it! It's now the first thing you see when you open this thread. I got the quote notification and clicked it to see the picture right there. I laughed the same. It's looks so stupid and funny (and true!). ?
mrrakkonn Posted March 14, 2020 Posted March 14, 2020 11 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said: I think so. The count was 1191 unique CC outfits, and 120 new unique Maxis outfits. There was only 1 Maxis outfit which already existed in the mod. Making a total (as of March 3) of 1312 outfits for adults (1311 new). Very impressive on both your parts. EDIT: That does NOT include the costume outfits. Damn. That is indeed something. I assume adding my outfits to this included removing many accessories from several of them, such as piercings and (glasses slot) eyelashe? And other accessories which are more there as part of the overall look of the sim than an essential part of the outfit.
2cool4u_1 Posted March 14, 2020 Author Posted March 14, 2020 2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said: I assume adding my outfits to this included removing many accessories from several of them, such as piercings and (glasses slot) eyelashe? And other accessories which are more there as part of the overall look of the sim than an essential part of the outfit. I was doing that for outfits that I added. However, all of your outfits were added by @FiendishDrWu!. He thought that since your sims are so popular we should leave them exactly as is, so that people would not need to flag them against outfit changes. This project is for the community, so who am I to argue?
FiendishDrWu! Posted March 14, 2020 Posted March 14, 2020 @mrrakkonn Things like eyelashes, tattoos, makeup, etc, were scrubbed from the cc. This was by no means a full import of your work :). It's just the outfits and accessories. But the config file was built to allow for people who are actively using your sims to never notice a change. I didn't want users of the originals to have difficulties, if that makes sense :).
mrrakkonn Posted March 14, 2020 Posted March 14, 2020 3 minutes ago, FiendishDrWu! said: @mrrakkonn Things like eyelashes, tattoos, makeup, etc, were scrubbed from the cc. This was by no means a full import of your work :). It's just the outfits and accessories. But the config file was built to allow for people who are actively using your sims to never notice a change. I didn't want users of the originals to have difficulties, if that makes sense :). That's really cool. Great job. I don't really have much occassion to actually check it out myself, since I don't really play the game in a normal manner and when I sort of do I only really do limited scenarios with pre-made sims. Happy to see that all those outfits I've put together are coming to some use though!
2cool4u_1 Posted March 14, 2020 Author Posted March 14, 2020 4 hours ago, FiendishDrWu! said: @mrrakkonn Things like eyelashes, tattoos, makeup, etc, were scrubbed from the cc. This was by no means a full import of your work :). It's just the outfits and accessories. But the config file was built to allow for people who are actively using your sims to never notice a change. I didn't want users of the originals to have difficulties, if that makes sense :). Sorry, I should have clarified that it only included the accessories. Thanks for stepping in and specifying.
2cool4u_1 Posted March 17, 2020 Author Posted March 17, 2020 The Outfit Filter has been updated to version 1.3 to include support for Tiny Living.
2cool4u_1 Posted July 19, 2020 Author Posted July 19, 2020 Posted a mini-update to include the Maxis sims from Eco Lifestyle. Hopefully children will be added in the next update. Just a heads-up, I've been told it's confusing to have the update markers at the end of the update, so I'll be moving them to the beginning starting next time. EDIT: I also removed the poll.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.