On 2/8/2020 at 3:33 PM, KiraKiraKawaii said:

What is this outfit? I was directed to this thread but I don't see it here. The first one he showcases time stamped at 0:07

The top and gloves are "生与死·霞 Kasumi in sexy black leather suit" and the boots/leggings are Deathlady from Nini stuff 1.

1 hour ago, vex714 said:

http://www.9damaomods.com/thread-178238-1-10.html

Help with this one. Turns Ulfric into a woman? Says there is a weight issue and how to solve it by setting weight and saving and reinstalling.

I am hoping it works with female Ulfric voice mod.

181600lnws3m3b2swzv98b.jpg

This replacer changes Ulfric's records and changes Ulfric's weight that generates a neck gap because of it but if you start a new game no problem. The proposed solution in the website is to change Ulfric's weight to 0 before installing the mod and then change it to 100 with the mod activated (I'm not sure, I donk speak chinese xD). This mod contains the necesary sound files.

【风暴斗篷的礼物NPC美化系列】乌弗瑞克娘化传奇版zip.zip

By the way, Moolgogi's Female Ulfric looks awesome too:

10 hours ago, サマエル said:

This replacer changes Ulfric's records and changes Ulfric's weight that generates a neck gap because of it but if you start a new game no problem. The proposed solution in the website is to change Ulfric's weight to 0 before installing the mod and then change it to 100 with the mod activated (I'm not sure, I donk speak chinese xD). This mod contains the necesary sound files.

【风暴斗篷的礼物NPC美化系列】乌弗瑞克娘化传奇版zip.zip 155.98 MB · 51 downloads

By the way, Moolgogi's Female Ulfric looks awesome too:

Thank you very much, I do have a couple of things by Zax. Kind of hard to find, but luckily most have screens. I believe Zax Lydia v10 is like the Ulfric replacer, but for Lydia instead. If anyone wants.

ZAX_NPC_Replacers.zip ZAXLydia_v10.7z