1 hour ago, tejano2828 said:

Searched for this follower but seems no one has requested it so please if you can get it for me thanks 

http://www.9damao.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=73181&extra=page%3D4%26filter%3Dtypeid%26orderby%3Dlastpost%26typeid%3D105

Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1i6huBi9 Password: k3hi

Her you go: 2019-Lavellan .rar This is the latest Edition by csxx520. if you need the linked 2018 Version or the Original 2015

reply here.

Good day mod aficionados. I'm looking to get the full version of the Bai Ling follower from lilyrim. Their Bai Ling page has a trial version but mentions a full version with custom voicing/dancing/outfit...and I can't tell if the author has it behind the pay-wall or not (the page is hard to read). Anyway, there's a link in the comments from the author maybe leading to the full version that I can't access:

Would appreciate the mod or clarity if it's not available. Thank you much in advance.

4 hours ago, thappysnek said:

Good day mod aficionados. I'm looking to get the full version of the Bai Ling follower from lilyrim. Their Bai Ling page has a trial version but mentions a full version with custom voicing/dancing/outfit...and I can't tell if the author has it behind the pay-wall or not (the page is hard to read). Anyway, there's a link in the comments from the author maybe leading to the full version that I can't access:

Would appreciate the mod or clarity if it's not available. Thank you much in advance.

Bailing testing version is a normal follower mod. Bai Ling is behind a Paywall so you can' get it for free.