Problem

It works almost perfectly, except I cannot join in. NPC and companions, but not me. Everything will work perfectly. When I interact with them, it doesn't work however. i can talk with them about it, but it doesn't happen. My companion and random people have sex all around me, however.

Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnantV3.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

KDC_Companions_Removable_Armors.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutYield.esp

I have NVSE, Archive Invalidation, NVSE Extender.

What version of sexoutNG are you using? soRapist (since version 0.6 or so) requires at least 2.5.68 or later. When launching, you should see the sexout version in the top left corner. If it is a version prior to 2.5.68, then soRapist will not work and you will need to upgrade sexoutNG to current (which also includes updating NVSE to version3beta2 and NVSE extender to v11. The other sex works because BrutalRapers uses older calls to initiate sex. soRapist strictly uses newer calls to initiate sex that are available in 2.5.68 or later.

Archived