DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Scarlet mods?

1 hour ago, milana1999 said:

Switch modding doesn't work, the game requires valid checksum.

Some modders in reddit are switching to mod DOAX3 Scarlet on PS4, to make use of VR.

They've already succeeded to import DOAXVV mods into PS4.

nine.jpg

https://postimg.cc/Hrv66GSG

Its great news after all, I have also a PS4. Can you link here some of the threads to these mods ? Thanks.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello 

This switch version can nude mod!

Please watch this video

https://youtu.be/5IyR1d3-AGo?si=XinYecG1rvV0S6yp

Please make nude mod for switch version thanks

Please watch the video first. If you can create a nude mod for the game according to the video, thank you very much. If not, I have another solution

And I have another suggestion, for example, the game Rumble Roses xx for Xbox 360 is run on the computer with the xenia emulator, and through dlc they were able to add the nude costume as dlc for all the characters, so is it not possible for the Switch as well? The face of nude dlc, like the game Rumble Roses, add such dlc to the Switch version? Because it is possible to install dlc in switch emulators, so we need a modder that can create nude dlc for the game. Please, if anyone can pay attention to what I said and if they have the ability, do what I said and finally we can see the nude characters for the Switch version. Thank you

Edited by zxal48
  • 1 month later...
On 12/25/2023 at 8:59 AM, zxal48 said:

Hello 

This switch version can nude mod!

Please watch this video

https://youtu.be/5IyR1d3-AGo?si=XinYecG1rvV0S6yp

Please make nude mod for switch version thanks

Please watch the video first. If you can create a nude mod for the game according to the video, thank you very much. If not, I have another solution

And I have another suggestion, for example, the game Rumble Roses xx for Xbox 360 is run on the computer with the xenia emulator, and through dlc they were able to add the nude costume as dlc for all the characters, so is it not possible for the Switch as well? The face of nude dlc, like the game Rumble Roses, add such dlc to the Switch version? Because it is possible to install dlc in switch emulators, so we need a modder that can create nude dlc for the game. Please, if anyone can pay attention to what I said and if they have the ability, do what I said and finally we can see the nude characters for the Switch version. Thank you

a Ryujinx pull build have ability to do texture dumping and runtime editing.  (I just altered the transparency of the swimsuit and put ink on Helena's thigh). For Xenia mod (e.g. Rumble Roses XX), basically the same methods, extract the iso, then alter the game assets. Only in xenia, you don't have to repack the iso due to xenia capable to run xbox executables.

Spoiler

2024020911433600-E2E5E71FA3C5096203C702A051A6D0E4.jpg.79aad078b7fc12307735899a2f09c989.jpg2024020911432000-E2E5E71FA3C5096203C702A051A6D0E4.jpg.3ffb4497215060594702cc419d9e7434.jpg

Edited by sickybee2
  • 2 weeks later...