Installed SKSE Plugin (SMP+PE HDT Physics Extension) and now crash on startup

nameuser11

I was installing this armor mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/96781 , and it had SMP+PE HDT Physics Extension as reqirement for skirt physics. So i put those files in SKSE/Plugins and i overwrite the existing files (from xp32 maximum skeleton and Maximum CBBE). And now Skyrim crash before it loads the main menu. I tried to remove all the files and reinstall my skeleton mod but it keeps crashing. Help, what do i do?

the smp pack.7z

Make sure you get the main file as I think it is the only one to have the xml,s you need plus I had to add it to my defaultbbps xml for the body part aka shirt to bounce.

Any way these are my smp pe files just remember to move the stuff in the skyrim file to your actual skyrim folder its were data file is so none of the installers do it for you.

11 hours ago, Nevershouldhavecomehere said:

Do I really need to tell you that SMP+PE is voodoo magic territory that will most likely corrupt your saves and crash every 5 minutes?

Just give up on PE. It's really not worth it.

If you use my smp pe combination it works perfectly.  Just decide what shapes you want smp to work on and then make sure the pe stuff doesn't have any of same names and rename if they do. That being said just ditch the pe stuff and let smp handle everything.  

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, BoramYura said:

i got smp+pe work before i dont know how from last my skyrim game and i reinstall skyrim for something else NOW its not working IM SO STRESSSSSSS XD XD

Did you rember to place the manual files that no mm seems to be able to place for you in your skyrim directory? There is 2 compilers you usually find them in smp packs following skse/plugins/skyrim .

4 hours ago, BoramYura said:

i got smp+pe work before i dont know how from last my skyrim game and i reinstall skyrim for something else NOW its not working IM SO STRESSSSSSS XD XD

Because you're affecting the same bones.

14 hours ago, 27X said:

Because you're affecting the same bones.

14 hours ago, shaidien said:

Did you rember to place the manual files that no mm seems to be able to place for you in your skyrim directory? There is 2 compilers you usually find them in smp packs following skse/plugins/skyrim .

I tried it before, but still and I was very stupid to delete my old skyrim  XD XD
sorry bad eng

Archived