9 hours ago, Drewsph77 said:

Hey there!  Love these!  Quick question.  The floral and white gym shorts that Kelsie has on in the fifth pic down.  What shorts are those?

"GymShortie" it is a cc made by "Vagabasim" I don't have the link to his site anymore tho. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/3/2020 at 2:33 PM, jaepm said:

Could you send me the link to download Tashianna Rock and Shaylene Parker ?

in a few hours .... My patreon is temporary unpublished and I lost some files, I'm currently re-downloading all my files from clouds i twill take a little while

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/21/2019 at 11:48 AM, BunnyVerse said:

Bunny Shop

View File

Hello! I'm making new content!

Welcome, I've been creating custom content for a while now on many sites, for many games ? but I decided that is time to focus just on one thing and one place so I am now all on board on this project.

Here you will find my most recent custom content, all of them not just the sims as well as my past, I won't delete my past content the way I used to do.

I am taking this big change, I'll still doing the contents Bio so you guys will have an idea about the sims personality.... thank you for stopping by.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/21/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Sims 4

is there a Download link for Tashianna Rock ??

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...