Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

With Training dummies and targets do we download the main file, falskaar file or both if we have Falskaar installed?

i actually (personally) use Train and Study it does both books and dummies, but it seems like it is low xp points for it, i can train in archery for 16 hours and only get 2 points. or i can go into a cave, and shoot 4-5 drauger and get the same point increase

but i think you get the falskar files for yours

3 hours ago, Hippeus said:

With Training dummies and targets do we download the main file, falskaar file or both if we have Falskaar installed?

Like the author says:

Falskaar Version:

How to install/uninstall.

Extract the Training Dummies & Targets - Falskaar Edition.RAR file to your Skyrim/Data folder. Training Dummies & Targets - Falskaar Edition.esp and Training Dummies & Targets - Falskaar Edition.bsa sit in your DATA folder.

Sounds like Falskaar only to me.

5 hours ago, MasterCode86 said:

here comes the second questions, do i need more than one download from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18247?tab=files, do i also need the groundcover?

no.... verdant covers the ground cover.

5 hours ago, MasterCode86 said:

i am going to assume based on your sass (which i do not much care for but meh, too high atm to be angry) that no, i do not need it, just the main file and billboards

Here's where anonymity on the internet comes in.. No one cares if you like their sass or not. use the guide or don't, no one cares.

@Kythana

i'm testing Survive the Night so far it needs the BSA extracted but i'll let you know if it ctd or (honestly if i even get the letter)

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:23 PM, jaeos said:

Are you sure about that? ?

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:23 PM, jaeos said:

I'm testing Survive the Night so far it needs the BSA extracted but i'll let you know if it ctd or (honestly if i even get the letter)

O.o

But that will not end up in the list. I don't intend to play a Malkavian in Skyrim... ?

Got to rewrite a few things.

@Narue's new update broke the compatability of 'Fertility Mode' with 'RS Children'. Looks like i'm stuck with 2.0.1 for the forseeable future. See next post.

41 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@Narue's new update broke the compatability of 'Fertility Mode' with 'RS Children'. Looks like i'm stuck with 2.0.1 for the forseeable future.

If it works for you then you're one of the lucky ones. The RS Children build more often than not ended up with dark face bugs and CTDs, so I dropped it entirely until I can get it working to my satisfaction. Same with TKAA, and honestly the problem stems from my lack of experience working with models and textures. :(

Fertility Mode will still work with RS Children and TKAA, but the spawned children will not inherit appearances from those mods. They'll be the vanilla "potato" children with the four human races, Mer races from Kidmer, and beast races from TKAA. The latter two were added directly with permission from their respective authors, so all of the vanilla races are supported out of the box.

@Narue

Thanks for your answer. ?

Don't worry too much. I like your mod, otherwise it wouldn't be in the list, and i consider it to be one of the essential ones for my build.

As long as it only affects the spawned ones, and those have no black face, i'm fine with that (and have to rewrite again).

6 hours ago, jaeos said:

Here's where anonymity on the internet comes in.. No one cares if you like their sass or not. use the guide or don't, no one cares.

Well, aren't you the smart one? catching on on that...do you want a cookie for that or maybe a pat on the back for that comment, captain obvious.

1 hour ago, Kythana said:

Are you sure about that? ?

O.o

But that will not end up in the list. I don't intend to play a Malkavian in Skyrim... ?

Got to rewrite a few things.

@Narue's new update broke the compatability of 'Fertility Mode' with 'RS Children'. Looks like i'm stuck with 2.0.1 for the forseeable future.

i wouldn't suggest it for the list but it a possible for just being cursed by sheogorath and nocturnal. silver sword does little to no damage against spectral horses, you gotta really go nuts to get the sword that will do any damage vs spectral horses or spectral skeletons. but worth a look for a change of pace.

Skeletons Of Daggerfall works out of the box and makes the skeletons sound a bit more.. there..

Enhanced Drauger FX also works out of the box and does the same for the drauger as the skeletons, makes them sound more.. unworldly. both are for LE but they work just plug and play.

EDIT: ok. back to being a in game lunatic.

16 minutes ago, MasterCode86 said:

Well, aren't you the smart one? catching on on that...do you want a cookie for that or maybe a pat on the back for that comment, captain obvious.

a cookie to offset the whine your also handing out.

@MasterCode86

Then you have to find a different texture pack. If i remember correctly LE had something with 'sporty' in its name. Maybe that has been converted… ?

Testing atm:

Extraordinary Eggs SE  Just overkill. Will not be added.

No More Hay Beds SSE  Changes the makeshift beds in camps too. Will not be added.

Lightning During Storms  Will be added.

True Storms - Minty's Lightning Compatibility  Will be added.

Wet and Cold  Better replacement for RASS. Will be added.

True Storms - Wet and Cold Compatibility  Will be added.

Wet and Cold - Fur Hoods Fix  Will be added.

Distinct People CTD. Will be added to 'NOT recommended'

Distinct Husbands CTD. Will be added to 'NOT recommended'

Dimmer Fog and More  Will be added.

Enhanced Draugr FX Will be added.

Dynamic Equipment Manager SSE Will be added.

CC's HQ Caves

Undecided. Got to check more caves and mines.

On 5/19/2019 at 2:36 AM, Kythana said:

@Jansen2

Loadorder incorrect:

6 should be way lower (aka #16)

17 should be way lower (aka #82) Quote: The ESM and ESP from DynDOLOD stay at the bottom.

19 way too high... 'Weather and Lighting' (and Sound) should always be just before 'LL'.

24 should be way lower (aka #29)

You have an addon to a mod before the actual mod...

71 and 75 activated although the author says not to do that...

Quote:

Reveal hidden contents

LO.png.04d43b8e6485024d076812e9bc367ec3.png

Yep, those can get nasty… ?

I isolated the ctd to bad dog hoodies. Without it, everything works.

12 hours ago, Kythana said:

@MasterCode86

Then you have to find a different texture pack. If i remember correctly LE had something with 'sporty' in its name. Maybe that has been converted… ?

Testing atm:

Extraordinary Eggs SE  Just overkill. Will not be added.

No More Hay Beds SSE  Changes the makeshift beds in camps too. Will not be added.

Lightning During Storms  Will be added.

True Storms - Minty's Lightning Compatibility  Will be added.

Wet and Cold  Better replacement for RASS. Will be added.

True Storms - Wet and Cold Compatibility  Will be added.

Wet and Cold - Fur Hoods Fix  Will be added.

Dimmer Fog and More

Ran into some glitches. Requires more checks....

CC's HQ Caves

Undecided. Got to check more caves and mines.

Enhanced Draugr FX

Sounds interesting. @jaeos Thanks for the suggestion.

Dynamic Equipment Manager SSE

This one could actually replace a few things. Hopefully it works out...

get the skeleton one too. 

Great guide, looking forward to trying it out, but I do have a couple questions.  

I respect your choice and thought process on not going over board on the npc overhauls, but if I wanted to include the Bijin and Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs mods, how difficult would it be?

Also, I always wanted to check out The Amazing World of Bikini Armor and Bikini Ascend.  Would they be overly difficult for me to add into my own game?

Thanks, and sorry for bothering you with these questions.

Joe

Edit:  Forgot to ask if Amorous Adventures is safe to put in as well?

8 hours ago, Jansen2 said:

I isolated the ctd to bad dog hoodies. Without it, everything works.

Strange, that shouldn't happen. I'll check a few things…

But i'm already considering to remove that one as it is a pain to set up and a few people got problems with it (might be an update of another mod).  

3 hours ago, jaeos said:

get the skeleton one too. 

Nope. How do they screech without lungs and vocal cords? ?

56 minutes ago, Smokingjoe1982 said:

I respect your choice and thought process on not going over board on the npc overhauls, but if I wanted to include the Bijin and Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs mods, how difficult would it be?

Also, I always wanted to check out The Amazing World of Bikini Armor and Bikini Ascend.  Would they be overly difficult for me to add into my own game?

Thanks, and sorry for bothering you with these questions.

Edit:  Forgot to ask if Amorous Adventures is safe to put in as well?

1. Not at all. But you have to be careful with the placement as it might cause a problem with 'Sisterhood of Dibella'. They should work fine if placed after 'Valerica'.

2. Nope. Just see that they arn't overwritten.

3. You're welcome. ?

4. No idea. Never tested that one.

Updating Status to 'Release 1.2.6.

REMOVED mods:

Sun Textures                                                      - Not needed. (Done)

SexLab Ammo Unequip                                     - Not needed anymore. (Done)

RASS                                                                  - Not needed anymore. (Done)

Added mods:

Lightning During Storms                                    - to 'Weather and Lighting'. (Done)

True Storms - Minty's Lightning Compatibility  - to 'Weather and Lighting'. (Done)

Wet and Cold                                                     - to 'Override'. (Done)

True Storms - Wet and Cold Compatibility        - to 'Weather and Lighting'. (Done)

Wet and Cold - Fur Hoods Fix                            - to 'Override'. (Done)

Dimmer Fog and More                                      - to 'Weather and Lighting'. (Done)

Enhanced Draugr FX                                          - to 'Sound'. (Done)

Dynamic Equipment Manager SSE                    - to 'SKSE'. (Done)

NOT recommended:

Distinct People      

Distinct Husbands